We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Should I take DMT? Options

Synkromystic
#1 Posted : 6/27/2015 5:57:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

From the way you write, it sounds like your intentions are pure...so that's a huge +++

I would recommend that you make the decision entirely yourself. I feel there is enough information on this forum for you to do it intelligently. Try not to worry if your a little nervous, or extremely scared before taking the jump. I've had many hundreds of experiences over the last 6 1/2 years, and from time to time (most of the time Pleased ) i still am nervous or anxious before. It is such an incredibly powerful substance. So being nervous is entirely normal phenomenon surrounding the experience in my opinion, because it's so easy to end up in a ''heaven'', a ''hell'', or in purgatory, or all 3 at the same time Shocked

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

universecannon
#2 Posted : 6/27/2015 6:30:27 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

It's totally up to you but your heart is in the right place. And if you are fine with mushrooms then that is a good sign. Mushrooms are more or less oral dmt. If you decide to try it just start with low amounts of Changa. Althouth ayahuasca/pharmahuasca might be more useful in some ways.

In any case I definitely recommend trying to make meditation and yoga a part of daily life as well. Smile

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

greenmoss
#3 Posted : 6/27/2015 6:36:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

universecannon wrote:
It's totally up to you but your heart is in the right place. And if you are fine with mushrooms then that is a good sign. Mushrooms are more or less oral dmt. If you decide to try it just start with low amounts of Changa. Althouth ayahuasca/pharmahuasca might be more useful in some ways.

In any case I definitely recommend trying to make meditation and yoga a part of daily life as well. Smile

Hi,

Okay, thank you very much.

Will do, thanks.

TGO
#4 Posted : 6/27/2015 6:39:26 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

DMT is a great and powerful teacher. Quite the experience, IMHO! Very happy

You should definitely go with your heart. We can't tell you what to do and what not to do. The decision is truly yours.

universecannon wrote:
If you decide to try it just start with low amounts of Changa.

Absolutley! Changa is a great place to start!

Smile

New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Synkromystic
#5 Posted : 6/27/2015 6:48:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

greenmoss wrote:

But like what you and people say about ending up in 'hell' an awful trip, maybe it is needed? or its just taking a chance?.

It depends on how you react to ''hell''. If you can not integrate, or come to terms with what is happening or happened, then there is the risk that you will cause unnecessary damage to yourself. I'm not trying to scare you, just want to explain some difficulties

It sounds though, like you are a very open person, which is usually very helpful for dmt!

Sometimes, I just I have force myself to do it, even though there's parts of myself that are anxious or nervous about the experience.

Ryusaki
#6 Posted : 6/28/2015 12:57:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Keep looking more at yourself my friend. What is it that keeps you isolated?
Is it your choice?
Is it something internal or an external force?
Who says your expression is wrong/limited? What do you want to express?
Don't stop asking yourself, when you get an answer, ask 3 new questions.

You have already met a bunch of VERY powerful teachers. The Shrooms. Don't underestimate them. They can be as powerful as Ayahuasca.
Definatly stick with them as long as it is helpful. Do it with all your heart and soul, create a ritual around it and take them in nature for example.

I also think that in your case it could be very helpful to do a indigeous style group ceremony of any classic entheogen, be it the shrooms, San Pedro/Peyote or Ayahuasca.

Increase the Love inside you and express yourself through actions not words.
Show, don't tell.
People WILL get it.