We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Salvia serum and excipients Options

DiMoiTou
#1 Posted : 6/27/2015 4:21:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi there!

Have you seen this product online?

Any thoughts on this?
I'm surprised and slightly worried to find DMSO in the list of ingredients. Surprised

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Synkromystic
#2 Posted : 6/27/2015 5:48:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have now Pleased

Looks interesting. Too bad we can't see all the ingredients. I have some salvinorin crystal and some dmso liquid I have been meaning to experiment with sub lingual / buccal . I definitely will this summer, so will let the forum know how it goes

amandanita
#3 Posted : 6/27/2015 6:27:28 PM

Love, love love love

Synkromystic wrote:
I have now Pleased

Looks interesting. Too bad we can't see all the ingredients. I have some salvinorin crystal and some dmso liquid I have been meaning to experiment with sub lingual / buccal . I definitely will this summer, so will let the forum know how it goes

Please do. Apparently in larger doses DMSO can be irritant but i don't know how harmful it really is. Do you?

I read that DMSO makes anything quickly absorb through your skin. I think it would make anything you put under your tongue absorb really quickly.

Let us know how your experiments go Smile
O Immortal, O Soma
Pavamana, Word of God
In flesh and living blood
Resurrected fruit of the Tree of life

DiMoiTou
#4 Posted : 6/29/2015 12:23:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

amandanita wrote:

Apparently in larger doses DMSO can be irritant but i don't know how harmful it really is. Do you?

I would avoid high concentration. The dose matters little. Not more than 20% DMSO for mucous membranes. Maybe even less.

amandanita
#5 Posted : 6/29/2015 12:35:49 AM

Love, love love love

DiMoiTou wrote:
amandanita wrote:

Apparently in larger doses DMSO can be irritant but i don't know how harmful it really is. Do you?

I would avoid high concentration. The dose matters little. Not more than 20% DMSO for mucous membranes. Maybe even less.

Thank you for the information Smile

Does the ingredients list say anything about the concentration?
O Immortal, O Soma
Pavamana, Word of God
In flesh and living blood
Resurrected fruit of the Tree of life

gibran2
#6 Posted : 6/29/2015 1:10:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

I'd take a look at this:

Unexpected low-dose toxicity of the universal solvent DMSO
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

DiMoiTou
#7 Posted : 6/29/2015 11:24:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the link gibran2.
I was only referring to the fact that strong concentrations burns the skin, due to strong exothermic reaction in case of contact with water.
I am certainly not qualified to evaluate the validity of the publication you mention, but some people claim to have used this product on a daily basis for a very long time...
I can imagine that injecting a substance, even very diluted, that reacts strongly with water inside a water-filled organ like the eye will cause some trouble...
But, would the minute amounts that would reach the eyes after skin (or mouth) use have the same effect?

@amandanita: nope. I asked the seller to provide more details or maybe even recipe Embarrased
He said he will ask his supplier and get back to me. I'll update the thread if/when I get an update on this.