We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Dmt Garden! (Plus More!) Options

DmtGardener
#21 Posted : 8/17/2015 4:02:01 AM

“Through psychedelics we are learning that God is not an idea, God is a lost continent in the human mind.”

My Psylocybe cubensis look as if it was contaminated or too wet so I am going to throw it away and start a new jar soon. The p viridis cutting got sun on accident and fried. I also got acacia simplex seeds that I will be germinating soon. Plus I put together a small greenhouse! Twisted Evil

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

TGO
#22 Posted : 8/18/2015 4:13:04 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

DmtGardener wrote:
My Psylocybe cubensis look as if it was contaminated or too wet so I am going to throw it away and start a new jar soon. The p viridis cutting got sun on accident and fried. I also got acacia simplex seeds that I will be germinating soon. Plus I put together a small greenhouse! Twisted Evil

Sorry to hear that, man! But congrats on the greenhouse (any pics?)! Wishing you the best of luck on your next attempt!

On a different note if you still wanted to see those pics of my progress with my Ps tampanensis I posted them in another thread!

Grow log updates / "Best" Spore syringe storage

This is where I'll be posting the rest of my results!

Have a stellar day!

Smile
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

DmtGardener
#23 Posted : 8/19/2015 11:27:30 PM

“Through psychedelics we are learning that God is not an idea, God is a lost continent in the human mind.”

I would love to check it out! That you. I hope you do well too! I'll be posting pictures of the greenhouse next week! Smile

LSDvibes
#24 Posted : 8/19/2015 11:29:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DmtGardener wrote:
I would love to check it out! That you. I hope you do well too! I'll be posting pictures of the greenhouse next week! Smile

Yay! Thumbs up

PREV12