We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Dream of the others Options

DmnStr8
#1 Posted : 6/23/2015 6:24:00 PM

Come what may

I had a dream that I really don't understand. I don't know what to make out of it. This dream was super real. When I awoke I had a strong desire to write something. I wrote not knowing what would be written. The words seemed like they were not coming from me. I thought this whole thing was very interesting and thought I would share what was written. It may sound a little crazy but it felt like truth to me. I am sure it will not resonate with everyone. I would like to hear from those that it does. I would like to understand this dream more.

You had to have the life that you have had up until this point enable to become YOU. Your personality is perfect the way it is. Confusion is part of it. Not knowing and discovering is part of it. This is work and you applied for the job. Please remember your mission. Please look at the beautiful life you have created and designed. You made a pact with some very powerful souls. They will be entering and exiting your life. Soon you will see more. Soon you will be bringing back the fruits of the experience called YOU in full expression of life. You now know what you are. You now see behind the eyes of life. Remember that you came from this and will return to this. In fact it is already occurring in so many ways.

This all may sound and feel very strange to you at the moment. Do not let the unknown scare you. Fear is part of this experience and that is perfectly ok. Please see that love is the light you need to push past the fears and move into a new being. Choose your life in a new way now. Your perception has changed at this point for a very specific purpose. Soon you will see.

The whole of the world will soon be changing and you and people like you will be helping in this transition. This transition will be painful at times. The world may seem to have gone into chaos at times. Keep your thoughts towards the cleansing of the whole planet. Fill the voids with love and compassion.

You will need help in this endeavor. They will make themselves know to you soon.

Others will make themselves known to you as well. These others have been with you and seek the other side of love. They will hover over your planet and attempt to cause a deep fear to erupt into the hearts of men. You will know them for who they are and you will know us for who we are. That is something only a few will see and you will instruct the others in love. They are here to learn that lesson and cannot learn this lesson without the whole of humanity raising their vibration to a higher frequency. This raise in vibration has occured before. It is the way of the universe. Like a breath. You must breathe in and then breathe out. The breath is now coming in and will fill the universe with the breath of life and love. As we breathe in we appreciate the last breath out. We look with love at the experiences of life including fear and love as a whole.

You are young in this. But let this not discourage you in any way. The child has a unique knowledge and experience that offers more experience than many other forms. The child is always learning and exploring and ever curious. This is the key to the vibrations of the universe. The planet earth is a conduit of energy that provides a kind of depot for souls looking to raise their vibrational frequency.

At this point this frequency has been stuck. Frozen by the others. They want it this way so as to keep themselves as they are. They have become sick with this low vibration. They forgot who they are as well. In this you have much in common. Their time is coming to an end making way for a new way. Something the whole of the universe is watching at every moment. It is very exciting and we all look on with great love and attunement.

We need you and others like you. Each and every one of you are so special beyond words. The courage that you express is truly something remarkable. When you remember your mission this will become obvious to you. Take time now to expand yourself into the whole of the universe. We are here to help. You are not alone and never have been. We are grateful to be witness to the great life experiment and hold all of you in the highest esteem possible. Please feel our love and spread it out as far as possible.
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Chan
#2 Posted : 6/23/2015 8:15:12 PM

Another Leaf on the Vine

As the pic says, "Changa we can believe in!"

Inspiring words, thank you.
“I sometimes marvel at how far I’ve come - blissful, even, in the knowledge that I am slowly becoming a well-evolved human being - only to have the illusion shattered by an episode of bad behaviour that contradicts the new and reinforces the old. At these junctures of self-reflection, I ask the question: “are all my years of hard work unraveling before my eyes, or am I just having an episode?” For the sake of personal growth and the pursuit of equanimity, I choose the latter and accept that, on this journey of evolution, I may not encounter just one bad day, but a group of many.”
― B.G. Bowers

DmnStr8
#3 Posted : 6/26/2015 4:42:41 AM

Come what may

I figured out this dream! We are slaves to a few! My consciousness is now free! We are all that is and all that will ever be! I will not comply anymore! I will not conform! Wake up my friends! Be kind to each other! Help each other! Love every single person you come into contact with! Please wake up!!!!
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

TGO
#4 Posted : 6/26/2015 5:11:05 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

DmnStr8 wrote:
I figured out this dream! We are slaves to a few! My consciousness is now free! We are all that is and all that will ever be! I will not comply anymore! I will not conform! Wake up my friends! Be kind to each other! Help each other! Love every single person you come into contact with! Please wake up!!!!

Agreed! Some people have been asleep for far too long.

Thumbs up
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Koornut
#5 Posted : 6/26/2015 5:44:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
As we breathe in we appreciate the last breath out.

Beautiful words Thumbs up
Inconsistency is in my nature.
The simple PHYLLODE tek

I'm just waiting for these bloody plants to grow

Doc Buxin
#6 Posted : 6/26/2015 7:09:35 PM

Pay No Mind

DmnStr8 wrote:
You are young in this.

Speak for yourself...

I've been around for eternity.Wink
Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

No Knowing
#7 Posted : 6/28/2015 12:06:50 AM

fool adept

Damn straight, DmnStr8!

Much Love to you brother,
This gave me some shivers.

Know that you are not alone and everything you do to help yourself grow, helps everyone grow.

Big grin

Jumping Jesus Phenomenon is progressing.
In the province of the mind what one believes to be true, either is true or becomes true within certain limits. These limits are to be found experimentally and experientially. When so found these limits turn out to be further beliefs to be transcended. In the province of the mind there are no limits. However, in the province of the body there are definite limits not to be transcended.-J.C. Lilly
The Spice must flow
Zat was Zen and dis is Dao.