We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Changa for Cluster headaches Options

Muskogee Herbman
#1 Posted : 6/21/2015 6:51:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It was like being stabbed in the Temple with a spike that was hitting the back of my eye. The pain was so intense I began dry heaving violently. I begged god for it to stop. It persisted. I begged him to stop. It persisted. I begged him to kill me. I lived. What seems like an eternity passed before the next morning waking up, feeling as if I had been struck with a baseball bat across the face.

This describes most of my cluster headaches until recently now it might go something more like this:
The pain was beginning, and then suddenly evaporated, as a vine of pure love and light enveloped me and told me I was safe, and being healed. As the light persists I could see the tentacled thing retreating from the great plant spirit giving me relief.

I'd like to thank the DMT Nexus (specifically Tat) for getting me to get into changa, and because I have, I have a lot more control over my condition. I've been using a moderate dose of 1:1:300mg MHRB extract:mullein + caapi leaf:Rue Extract mix to abort my cluster headaches successfully since August of 2014. I prefer this method for relief because it has a very short intoxication and often gives me a really great after glow.

WHY did I resort to Changa? I can't afford my prescribed medication eletriptan which is 40$ a pill. I am fortunate enough to live in an amazing climate that allows me to grow several DMT containing plants as well as Caapi, so it is very easy for me to grow my own medicine, versus paying an obscene amount of money for something I don't really even want to take (side effects are pretty undesirable for eletriptan) A Cluster Headache can be a very ego destroying experience, but it to me is the exact opposite of psychedelic perception. In what’s known as a prodone I experience perceptual disturbances starting with my mental perception and vision first thing I notice is depression then visual changes where details become blurry, faces become unrecognizable, colors are desaturated, depth becomes harder to perceive making the appearance of 2d objects rather than 3d, the world seems dull, these turn into confusion and inability to communicate or understand commutation. Stimuli like sound, certain kinds of touch, light, and smell become nauseating and painful. For years I had no treatment because of being misdiagnosed, and even when I would describe the intense pain I suffered the best I ever got was 800mg Ibpreufin.

How did I discover this? Well I had nothing but DMT at the time. I tried smoking it by itself, got temporary relief so, I knew it worked a little bit. I eventually tried changa became familiar with it, then began trying doses to figure out how much I needed to abort. Started at 20mg... eventually ending up at 45mg.

I can return to work and do anything I need to do after an hour. This method above all the others gives me control over my condition because of the shorter intoxication vs. LSD and Shrooms. I prefer to use LSD to prevent my clusterheadaches, but I am still working out my dosing regiment, so in the interim changa is my "sumatriptan"

I have tried a lot of things for this condition, not everything, but MOST things, and I prefer this Changa + LSD method. At some point I will try ayahuasca and also mescaline for this condition and report to the community. I can post a list of things I've tried in there effects as well. I have tried quite a lot of substances for this lol.
Creator help me live in a way that will make my ancestors proud.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Nathanial.Dread
#2 Posted : 6/21/2015 1:15:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm glad you managed to find a medication that works for you Smile

Question - Many people report that taking a high dose of psilocybin mushrooms at the start of a cluster period can leave them headache-free for weeks or months at a time. Have you found that with DMT or LSD there is a similar effect? Or do they just abort existing headaches, without having an effect on future ones?

Blessings
~ND
"There are many paths up the same mountain."

Muskogee Herbman
#3 Posted : 6/21/2015 4:07:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks!! It was mainly through the community here I even found it so Thanks to all of you guys for inspiring me to try such a great thing.

I discovered I had cluster headaches from that remission. My first psychedelic was LSD and after using several 200-300ug doses I noticed my headaches were gone... For awhile!!! Most recently I was able to try somewhere between a 25-40ug dose of LSD (id say 40 because it felt pretty strong) And I had no headaches for 5 weeks.

With Mushrooms, I haven't been able to work with nearly as much. I mainly used it to abort, but ran into issues with having to take a higher and higher dose even after the tolerance rebuilt. I haven't been able to really trip on shrooms often so I can't say for the higher doses yet. Will try growing them again soon.

I've mainly been working with microdoses of oral psychedelics, because I'm about to start my last year of grad school, busy a lot!

Nathanial.Dread
#4 Posted : 6/21/2015 5:34:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Muskogee Herbman wrote:
Thanks!! It was mainly through the community here I even found it so Thanks to all of you guys for inspiring me to try such a great thing.

I discovered I had cluster headaches from that remission. My first psychedelic was LSD and after using several 200-300ug doses I noticed my headaches were gone... For awhile!!! Most recently I was able to try somewhere between a 25-40ug dose of LSD (id say 40 because it felt pretty strong) And I had no headaches for 5 weeks.

With Mushrooms, I haven't been able to work with nearly as much. I mainly used it to abort, but ran into issues with having to take a higher and higher dose even after the tolerance rebuilt. I haven't been able to really trip on shrooms often so I can't say for the higher doses yet. Will try growing them again soon.

I've mainly been working with microdoses of oral psychedelics, because I'm about to start my last year of grad school, busy a lot!

Maybe you already know, but a lot of folks over on the ClusterBusters forums have done some pretty extensive work with psilocybin mushrooms for the headaches. The most effective treatment seems to be to take a single visionary dose right before a 'cluster' is supposed to begin, and that can abort the whole thing.

It sort of assumes that you're one of the (lucky?) sufferers who's headaches come in a predictable pattern though.

Blessings
~ND
"There are many paths up the same mountain."

Muskogee Herbman
#5 Posted : 6/22/2015 1:08:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am a member over a clusterbusters and informed them about changa, was only aware of what they call SPUT (small piece under the tongue). I would use about 250-500mg for treatment, but have gone as high as 1.5g. My highest dose of all time was 3g and it was quite rough hahaha, I couldn't touch any psychedelic for months. I had been using LSD so I can't say whether or not it had that preventive effect or not.

Thanks for your information. I would like to see some studies done on combining the RIMAs with LSD/Psilocybin and even possibly to look at Ayahausca as a preventive treatment. Since Changa becomes effective with RIMA, I wonder if that can help enhance treatment.

With psychedelics my headaches are less predictable, however FAR LESS frequent. Eventually I'm hoping it'll just stop all together. At any rate they aren't nearly as bad as they used to be.

xa
#6 Posted : 6/23/2015 1:21:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SOrry, i also suffer from CH but only for two cycle in a year, and start try with lsa and then with mushroom and i would like to use dmt/changa for stop attacks instead of oxigen or ice, i do not use any other medicals.

I read about use lsa/mush for broke a cycle and try it and didn't work well, also i take a dose enough to little tripping and i was high with the fear of the beast....

You can point more for use lsa/mush (i think that las are good for me since the local mushroom i find is psylocibe semilanceolata and i don't know if any psilocibin mush works or are different) i would like to use like preventive doses in the years but i have little indication about the frequency and dosages....maybe some of you are more expert than me and can tell me what you do...then i can start with more precise things. Thanks.

use changa for stop attacks...will be beautiful if works and also extremly portable almost everywere...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Muskogee Herbman
#7 Posted : 6/23/2015 6:36:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have the same problem you do with Mushrooms! While I still trip pretty hard on 45mg it only lasts for about 15 minutes, so even if you have the fear, your headache is blasted away so rapidly you rejoice in the relief more than you focus on your visions.

I'd also suggest developing trust in Changa/DMT. I trust that at the very least, I WILL feel better for 2 hours. I have only had headaches come back on me if I dosed too low. 45mg seems to always be my magic number. I never need more than that unless tollerence has built which seems to occur around a third or fourth dose within a day period.

I experimented thoroughly with DMT, then eventually changa before I tried this for my headaches, I would suggest you do the same in order to not have the fear.

I have tried in my pen vaporizer for weed, it works but I haven't tried a full dose in it. my last batch of changa was more fluffy doesnt really fit in the herbalizer right.

xa
#8 Posted : 6/23/2015 9:30:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, i have to learn before.
Your 45mg refer to changa or the dmt in it ? you have to breaktrought for stop an attack ?
bye
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Muskogee Herbman
#9 Posted : 6/23/2015 10:15:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

45mg changa made with MHRB DMT at a 1g/1g/300mg DMT/Herb/Harmala

I have no idea how to calculate how much DMT that is roughly 18mg?

Purges
#10 Posted : 6/23/2015 10:31:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

19ish by my calculations.
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3