We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
a good eco tek easy for novice ? Options

xa
#1 Posted : 6/19/2015 2:57:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i would like to extract with water, winegar, sodium carbonate (also naoh i can use) and sunflower or peanuts vegetable oil, i would like to don't use harmful chemicals, the second extraction i've done i contaminated my fridge and my house smell like a lab, mask, glove....uff, i don't like it, for me it's enought to get a full spectrum or jungle and use in changas for now.

Can you suggest me a simple and good tek for this ?

I've read what it's called "specimen tek" and i like it, i whant to use sodium carbonate or naoh for the base not lime (q21q21 use lime and limonene i can find limonene and i don't know for lye).
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

TGO
#2 Posted : 6/19/2015 3:17:11 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

If you can find drinkable grain ethanol in your area than you could try this method.

It uses:

Ethanol
Vinegar
Sodium Carbonate

Too bad q21q21's tek can't work for you...it is one of my favorites! Anyway, hope this helps

Thumbs up
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

dreamer042
#3 Posted : 6/19/2015 4:15:51 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Avoid using sodium hydroxide (NaOH/lye) with vegetable oil, you'll just end up making soap. Sodium carbonate will work fine with a vegetable oil tek.

You can pretty much replace sodium carbonate in any tek that uses lime or lye and replace vegetable oil in any tek that uses limonine/xylene/toulene.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

xa
#4 Posted : 6/21/2015 5:34:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok, thanks, i use naoh and made soap sometimes...yes, maybe too strong.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<