We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Stimulant with DMT Options

greenmoss
#1 Posted : 6/17/2015 1:03:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi,

What would be the best Stimulant to combine with DMT?, a heavy stimulant. not caffeine or nicotine, but something really strong.

May you give your input please?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

steppa
#2 Posted : 6/17/2015 1:51:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

According to the Nexus-Wiki MDMA seems to be fine.
Everything is always okay in the end, if it's not, then it's not the end.

The Day Tripper
#3 Posted : 6/18/2015 6:04:48 AM

Rennasauce Man

Location: A Pale Blue Dot orbiting a GV2 Yellow Dwarf fusion powered Luminous Ball of Plasma at 30km/s
Why do you want to combine a stimulant with DMT if you don't mind me asking?

"let those who have talked to the elves, find each other and band together" -TMK

In a society in which nearly everybody is dominated by somebody else's mind or by a disembodied mind, it becomes increasingly difficult to learn the truth about the activities of governments and corporations, about the quality or value of products, or about the health of one's own place and economy.
In such a society, also, our private economies will depend less upon the private ownership of real, usable property, and more upon property that is institutional and abstract, beyond individual control, such as money, insurance policies, certificates of deposit, stocks, etc. And as our private economies become more abstract, the mutual, free helps and pleasures of family and community life will be supplanted by a kind of displaced citizenship and by commerce with impersonal and self-interested suppliers...
The great enemy of freedom is the alignment of political power with wealth. This alignment destroys the commonwealth - that is, the natural wealth of localities and the local economies of household, neighborhood, and community - and so destroys democracy, of which the commonwealth is the foundation and practical means.” - Wendell Berry

greenmoss
#4 Posted : 6/27/2015 5:41:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Day Tripper wrote:
Why do you want to combine a stimulant with DMT if you don't mind me asking?

Hi,
I greatly apologise for the thread and the whole question, to be up front, I'm acting like a dick. I'm socially isolated, in a shell, and have a personal relationship to stimulants, may be sad but I wish to look more into myself,etc.

Sorry.

thanks.