We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
DMT music ? Options

vibrator
#1 Posted : 9/8/2009 1:37:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

What type of music.. if any do you guys think is good for a DMT journey? any specific rythms? just your favorite? or silence?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

smokeydaze
#2 Posted : 9/8/2009 2:27:22 PM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

http://www.youtube.com/v..._list?p=0E1D5F5BD6602624
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

corridors of my cells
#3 Posted : 9/8/2009 2:58:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"Shpongle" is one of my bests. As genre or type; psybient, ambient, ethnic, spiritual doesnt matter.. just fast songs are not so gud but sometimes i like some goa stuff too. mostly meditative stuff may be with some drums and deep flute melodies, mystic kinda stuff, its actually all up to u to decide which one u will like most. but try them all if u ask me Very happy eheheh. if you like electronic stuff, i like an album of "Vector Lovers" too much.

but yea i checked the youtube link above Smile really nice for tripping thanks for the link btw Razz and thx god i got youtube downloader damn really nice music.

i also like this 4 hours set which is "NASA - Acid Theraphy" this one is pretty gud.

Bancopuma
#4 Posted : 9/8/2009 3:15:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

^^With ya on the Shpongle front...

This is a nice DMT-esque tune, some nice spice-soaked vocalizing featuring...

http://www.youtube.com/w...ewfg&feature=related

SnozzleBerry
#5 Posted : 9/8/2009 4:55:00 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Pink Floyd's 1994 album "The Division Bell" is amazing for a spice trip. The first two tracks are especially incredible while making the journey and I've used this album to initiate a lot of my good friends. There was a discussion a while back about the Eagles "new" album Long Road Out of Eden; both the title track and the instrumental "I Dreamed There Was No War" make for amazing listening. The white album is pretty good too, especially on the original vinyl. Actually imo, vinyl in general seems to retain, even in hyperspace, its 3d, real quality making for a deeper, richer, more interactive (almost) audio experience than digital music.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Spiced
#6 Posted : 9/8/2009 5:10:20 PM

Terra Incognita

Smokeydaze gave some great examples, i personally love to trip on the first Entheogenic release, it's made to trip on imo. Smile

Pancho
#7 Posted : 9/8/2009 6:58:21 PM

Reality Gazer

corridors , you say: "meditative stuff may be with some drums and deep flute melodies, mystic kinda stuff" ... So try this album: Zakir Hussain - Vanaprastham ... I used it last weekend and magic happened, It was the most beautifull experience of my life until now.
You can download it, the torrent name is: Indian Classical, Folk, and Fusion

I also have used classical music like some Debussy's Orchestral Works and Bach's pipeOrgan Toccatas & Fugues...
But during a trip I forgot music, I use it most for previous meditation and mental preparation, because I think that to have a beautifull experience you need to prepare yourself to be anxiety free and calm spirited, and a well chosen place is important too.

Peace and Love and good happening stuff Pleased
I have seen Space as kaleidoscopic chambers of infinite Knowledge,
I have seen Time as a semiLiquid mass on the hands of a pharaoh,
I have seen God as a warm and white, full of Love Dimention.
...am I really Seeing right now?

Death is the road to awe

۩
#8 Posted : 9/8/2009 8:02:56 PM

DMT produces some wonderful music ;]

here's a radio station:
http://www.last.fm/liste...2BWhitman/similarartists

corridors of my cells
#9 Posted : 9/8/2009 8:45:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pancho wrote:
corridors , you say: "meditative stuff may be with some drums and deep flute melodies, mystic kinda stuff" ... So try this album: Zakir Hussain - Vanaprastham ... I used it last weekend and magic happened, It was the most beautifull experience of my life until now.
You can download it, the torrent name is: Indian Classical, Folk, and Fusion

Thanks im checkin right now Razz

PerPLexED
#10 Posted : 9/12/2009 8:25:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

PerPLExeD has always been amazed by tribal music - they have perfected their instruments to fully take you through a trip. He enjoys hang drums as well as didjeridoos, which, if one is able to obtain either ( can be home made, although the latter is very cheap, simple, and has great sound, the former is incredibly expensive to have the incredible fine-tuned one and very rare). Non-digital works of art, specially loud basses and drums that vibrate through your body are capable of taking one on a trip without any substances.
"We are the analogies we believe." - PerPLexED

PerPLexED is a confused fictional creature.
He doesn't know that he is fictional.
He doesn't know what fiction is.
He doesn't know anything, really.
But strives to know it all.

Spiced
#11 Posted : 9/13/2009 12:34:14 PM

Terra Incognita

Hi, Perplexed, could you give some examples please, from groups that make tribal?
I'm sure i'll appreciate it, i love digeridoo, conga, and djembe and stuff.

Future Sound of London, is great trip-music too, could be a bit dramatic to trip on with DMT sometimes, but on LSD and Shrooms it's perfect!

Also a compilation named Soul Vibration, Aes Dana, Solar Fields, Afterlife, Adham Sheik (ethnic chill), Asura, Toires (ethnic chill), The Orb, Mantaray - Numinous Island(this one is completely ambient and most perfect!!!check it out!!!), Hol Baumann, Bluetech, the compilations Ambient Meditaions (dark, put trip material for sure!!), Graham (compilation), the Floating Point compilations, Module 1 (compilation), Fahrenheit compilations, and maaaaaaaany more........

These stand all out as perfect trip music! Razz
Happy hunting! Very happy

Czepa
#12 Posted : 9/13/2009 2:30:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

smokeydaze wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=0E1D5F5BD6602624
OMG man you got me hooked, after hearing Hallucinogen/OTT - Angelic particles i went out and got all of entheogenics stuff and hallucinogenics in dub album... the best shit ever, its made my weekend without drugs so much more enjoyable and brought back so many memories.
Sir Terrence McKenna: "and what is real: is you, and your friends, and your associations, your highs, your orgasms your hopes your plans your fears... and were told. no. we're unimportant, we're peripherial. get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that. and then your a player, (but) you dont even want to play that game? (well) you want to re-claim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers: who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash thats being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world. ¿where is that at?"

"But now technology throws a curve. and the curve is that we live so long, that we figure out what a scam this is. we figure out that what your supposed to work for isn't worth having, we figure out that our politicians are buffoons, we figure out that professional scientists are reputation building gravitating weasels. we discover that all organizations are corrupted by ambition. we figure. it. out... and as you come to see that you are alienated you realise that culture is not your friend."

smokeydaze
#13 Posted : 9/14/2009 2:33:46 PM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Czepa wrote:
smokeydaze wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=0E1D5F5BD6602624
OMG man you got me hooked, after hearing Hallucinogen/OTT - Angelic particles i went out and got all of entheogenics stuff and hallucinogenics in dub album... the best shit ever, its made my weekend without drugs so much more enjoyable and brought back so many memories.

It truly is a holly playlist, glad you found as much enjoyment as I!
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

Czepa
#14 Posted : 9/14/2009 2:46:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

vibrator wrote:
What type of music.. if any do you guys think is good for a DMT journey? any specific rythms? just your favorite? or silence?

I've come to the conclusion that "Entheogenic - Light Ocean Blue" would be the best to play during a DMT trip
and "Hallucinogen/OTT - Angelic Particles" for mind preperation

Although ive never smoked DMT Razz thats just my opinion and its what im goiong to be tuning myself into on my first trip.
Sir Terrence McKenna: "and what is real: is you, and your friends, and your associations, your highs, your orgasms your hopes your plans your fears... and were told. no. we're unimportant, we're peripherial. get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that. and then your a player, (but) you dont even want to play that game? (well) you want to re-claim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers: who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash thats being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world. ¿where is that at?"

"But now technology throws a curve. and the curve is that we live so long, that we figure out what a scam this is. we figure out that what your supposed to work for isn't worth having, we figure out that our politicians are buffoons, we figure out that professional scientists are reputation building gravitating weasels. we discover that all organizations are corrupted by ambition. we figure. it. out... and as you come to see that you are alienated you realise that culture is not your friend."

noosphere
#15 Posted : 9/14/2009 11:07:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

OTT is awesome, saw him live a couple months ago.
I really enjoy Black Moth Super Rainbow when tripping on DMT. Super mellow, hip-hop style drums, lots of synth and vocoder.
Fast music can make the trip extra intense for sure. I hit some spice one time and then hit shuffle on my iTunes and Rift by Phish started playing. It starts with really fast guitar and it was really overwhelming. I had to change it immediately.

explorer83
#16 Posted : 9/15/2009 3:04:14 AM
DMT-Nexus member

corridors of my cells wrote:
"Shpongle" is one of my bests. As genre or type; psybient, ambient, ethnic, spiritual doesnt matter.. just fast songs are not so gud but sometimes i like some goa stuff too. mostly meditative stuff may be with some drums and deep flute melodies, mystic kinda stuff, its actually all up to u to decide which one u will like most. but try them all if u ask me Very happy eheheh. if you like electronic stuff, i like an album of "Vector Lovers" too much.

but yea i checked the youtube link above Smile really nice for tripping thanks for the link btw Razz and thx god i got youtube downloader damn really nice music.

i also like this 4 hours set which is "NASA - Acid Theraphy" this one is pretty gud.

Thanks for the link, smokeydaze!

I agree about Sphongle, I've recently been turned on to them. COMC, would you mind enlightening me about this youtube downloader?

I've also recently found and enjoy Tycho

http://tychomusic.com/mp3/tycho-disco.mp3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q049VuAjmLQ
i really love that last one.

DMTripper
#17 Posted : 9/15/2009 4:14:31 AM

John Murdoch IV

I've never been much for the "new age" music genre but once while tripping this shit was on and Wow it absolutely made my trip on of the best ever. Check this, I put it on rapidshare: http://rapidshare.com/fi...5/01_Meditation.mp3.html

The music was absolutely controlling the trip and it was awesome. Afterwards I felt like this music must have been made just for DMT tripping Smile
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

PerPLexED
#18 Posted : 9/17/2009 7:59:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Cirque Du Soleil music is incredible. Each of their albums(in correspondence to their shows, which is deffinatly a must see) tells a story. It would be ideal for about ~hr long trip(so you can get the whole story in, heh) but is amazing in itself. ~~Caution~~ Their songs get intensive on all sides of the spectrum, so while you're listening to something enlightening/heightening they might switch on you, and play some troubling experience/circus music so be sure to know what's comming up so it doesnt freak you out/remove it from the playlist. I keep the whole thing because the good/bad helps a lot.

Quidam is more of a yogic/meditation

Love it all ^^
"We are the analogies we believe." - PerPLexED

PerPLexED is a confused fictional creature.
He doesn't know that he is fictional.
He doesn't know what fiction is.
He doesn't know anything, really.
But strives to know it all.

thepureskunk
#19 Posted : 9/18/2009 6:58:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Czepa wrote:
[quote=vibrator]
I've come to the conclusion that "Entheogenic - Light Ocean Blue" would be the best to play during a DMT trip

This is weird as i was listening to this track on my last dmt trip.

The Entities approved Very happy

Entheogenic has to be my fav at the mo!

Also I listened to the music through headphones...really did make a nice difference
acolon_5 wrote:
Welcome to club hypersex.

I've been there too...it is amazing.

teotenakeltje
#20 Posted : 9/23/2009 9:16:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Like most i find Entheogenic is just awsome! Shpongle, younger brother, autechre, sounds of the rainforest, drums of the shaman, ali akhbar khan,...the list goes on. I listened to tibetan meditation before and while having my first spice trip...incredible!

123NEXT»