We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Is it real? Are Entities and Hyperspace real? Options

oversoul1919
#21 Posted : 6/11/2015 8:24:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If they're real, be nice and polite guest, you know? After all, you're representing our species "there". Smile

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Enoyts
#22 Posted : 7/17/2015 9:14:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have to say that the talk of seeing the entities baffles me it really does... & i know that this sounds odd but Ive never experienced them once during my countless times taking what we do... my experiences have varied from journeys through hyperspace and witnessing galaxies forming to the godhead ++++ experience as someone put it recently on this site... the in between for me has been countless unfurlings as i call them on various topics and subject matter that i seem to take in with me rather oddly and countless ascensions up a solar system circle toward a light where i have to converse with unseen entities about my justification for why they should let me toward the light... encompassing every facet of my insecurities being laid bare and dissected to make me 'worthy as they phrase it'... I cant explain in words what i personally took away from my experiences - certainly not and do it justice lol... the question of do we tailor our experience through our previous life experiences (current being wise obviously) to me is an important one to ponder... is the experience a different dimension or solely the unfurling of us as beings to our basest soul form & experiences tailored accordingly...
& why do people see entities lol :-)
Brahman (/ˈbrɑːmən/; Sanskrit: ब्रह्मन्) connotes the highest Universal, the Ultimate Reality in the universe. It is the material, efficient, formal and final cause of all that exists. It is the pervasive, genderless, infinite, eternal truth and bliss which does not change, yet is the cause of all changes. Brahman as a metaphysical concept is the single binding unity behind the diversity in all that exists in the universe.

TGO
#23 Posted : 7/17/2015 9:38:30 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Enoyts wrote:
I have to say that the talk of seeing the entities baffles me it really does... & i know that this sounds odd but Ive never experienced them once during my countless times taking what we do... my experiences have varied from journeys through hyperspace and witnessing galaxies forming to the godhead ++++ experience as someone put it recently on this site... the in between for me has been countless unfurlings as i call them on various topics and subject matter that i seem to take in with me rather oddly and countless ascensions up a solar system circle toward a light where i have to converse with unseen entities about my justification for why they should let me toward the light... encompassing every facet of my insecurities being laid bare and dissected to make me 'worthy as they phrase it'... I cant explain in words what i personally took away from my experiences - certainly not and do it justice lol... the question of do we tailor our experience through our previous life experiences (current being wise obviously) to me is an important one to ponder... is the experience a different dimension or solely the unfurling of us as beings to our basest soul form & experiences tailored accordingly...
& why do people see entities lol :-)

I haven't really ever "seen" an entity either but I feel their presence and hear their voices. I made a thread about not seeing entities back in early June. I'll link it here just in case if you are interested in looking at it!

The Great Elusiveness
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

DansMaTete
#24 Posted : 7/18/2015 4:09:42 PM

[insert something smart/deep here]

jim2015 wrote:
why do we only use only 5% of our brain capacity

Where did you get this absolutly fake number (and idea)?

You could check here.
« I love the smell of boiling MHRB in the morning »

DansMaTete
#25 Posted : 7/18/2015 4:39:22 PM

jim2015 wrote:
There have been many studies and research on this so I didnt just pull it out of my ass I just dont have the source at the moment.

Claiming there are lots of source and not be able to give one...

If you don't find, here some reading for you :

- Psychology today
- Neuroscience For Kids
- tvropes
- Scientific american
- snopes

As a human being, I have some belief but those are facts.

Your belief can lead you to claim we can extend our "powers" but please, don't use this 5% (10, 20,...) argument cause it's wrong. You can find other way.

DansMaTete
#26 Posted : 7/18/2015 5:38:29 PM

OK, no source from you.

Have a good day

tseuq
#27 Posted : 7/18/2015 6:16:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I live in many realities, because everything I experience is real to me. But there is a reality we all share, it is the one remaining when I stop believing.

love tseuq Laughing
Everything's sooo peyote-ful..

Enoyts
#28 Posted : 7/20/2015 4:56:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DansMaTete wrote:
jim2015 wrote:

You could check here.

I have to say that my experiences personally as a whole have been nothing short of life changing on each instance of taking so my experiences without the entities and seemingly moving beyond them as a starting point is much preferable experience... I'm sure I will encounter them in the future but my experiences to date have been very very full on & at times towards the terrence quote of it stripping you back to solely consciousness... the more that is recollected of my experiences the more it seems like that personally...
Brahman (/ˈbrɑːmən/; Sanskrit: ब्रह्मन्) connotes the highest Universal, the Ultimate Reality in the universe. It is the material, efficient, formal and final cause of all that exists. It is the pervasive, genderless, infinite, eternal truth and bliss which does not change, yet is the cause of all changes. Brahman as a metaphysical concept is the single binding unity behind the diversity in all that exists in the universe.

Enoyts
#29 Posted : 7/20/2015 4:57:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DansMaTete wrote:
jim2015 wrote:

You could check here.

Sorry, quoted the wrong response :-) apologies...

Enoyts
#30 Posted : 7/20/2015 5:00:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Was mwant to be the grateful ones post ffs :-)

archaic_revival_
#31 Posted : 7/21/2015 6:33:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Did that happen to look anything like this?

It looked similar to that yes. Except the shape was clearly a rectangle, and it was more transparent. The edges were rainbow colored, not the sides.

DranoTheCat
#32 Posted : 7/21/2015 6:46:03 AM

Trippikat

What is real to you? Clearly, the experience had a profound affect on how you think and feel. I think that makes it real, in the same way that I believe your thoughts are real. If I have thoughts about a story, I can write them down, and "manifest" them -- but weren't they real when I was thinking of them?

So perhaps a derivative of your question is, "Are they external to me?" I.e., are they thoughts you are having--dream-like hallucinations--or are they transmissions from someone or something else / something all around us that we normally can't perceive.

I think each of our quests to answer that question are very interesting.

My personal answer is that I do not (anymore) believe that we each have an individual consciousness that arises from our ape body and brain. I believe that DMT chemically suppresses certain areas of our brain that allow us to perceive something we normally could not. Or maybe more like it's being filtered out.

What we are perceiving, I am not honestly sure. However, my search for it has led me on a very rewarding spiritual journey.
DranoTheCat's Tripatorium: http://dranothecat.tumblr.com

seagull
#33 Posted : 7/21/2015 2:33:44 PM

Hello world!

Well if hyperspace exists, then it would be a `place´ .
So could 2 humans, meet in hyperspace?
Has this been done before?
You&Iverse

PREV12