We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
the mushroom voice, have you heard it? Options

DreaMTripper
#1 Posted : 6/7/2015 5:38:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I had been taking passiflora tincture fo a couple of hours bu I only took half a g of lemon tekked shrooms.
I was listening to someone talk and started to feel anxious, my limbs started to feel like they were vibrating furiously at the core and just as it was getting too much I heard a voice say " ....its ok" in a wispering but relaxed set back manner.
At the time I looked around unsure of its origin but looked towards an acacia plant (which was also harbouring mushrooms) and just had a sense of clarity.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Cognitive Heart
#2 Posted : 6/7/2015 9:52:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I do recall this occurring one night on about 3.5g's of mushrooms and experienced this incredibly positive yet spontaneous shift in tonality of linguistics. It was almost as if my perception of language rippled through me, unexpectedly. I tuned in and listened closely in that moment, and all I could sense was this feeling of an inner voice or announcement being swept across my mind. It was something along the lines of ".. this is it" ".. you are the natural flow of all things" ".. it is alright, you deserve this."

In the truest sense it was clarity.
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.