We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Great Elusiveness Options

TGO
#1 Posted : 6/6/2015 6:14:21 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

I have yet to meet an entity face to face. Well, that is only half true.

I have gone to hyperspace on many occasions, seeing marvelous structures and increasingly complex fractal imagery along with being "sucked through" weird tunnels/wormholes. However, it seems to me that whatever entities are nearby, they don't want me to see them yet. I can feel a presence, sometimes multiple presences but they always stay "behind" me, so to speak.

On my most astoundingly powerful journey to date, I felt a very stern/crushing/commanding/singular presence that did not reveal its physical nature to me but brought me to new depths of hyperspace and smashed my ego relentlessly. Almost like it was saying, "I am this powerful, there is no need for you to see me." Nothing actually said that but that was the feeling that I got from it.

I have also heard/hear many voices on these journeys as well but it is as if they are all talking at once so it is hard to make out the message. Sometimes it sounds as if they are further away, discussing whether or not to greet me. Of course, I don't know what they are really saying seeing as it isn't always in English. It isn't even necessarily "words" that I "hear" but more like I can "feel" the message telepathically or something of that nature. It is hard to explain.

The closest I came to meeting one (besides the strange "behind me voices" that almost whisper in my ear, sharing secrets or classified information of some sort that I can't recall very well) was on the comedown of one journey I opened my eyes earlier than I normally would and I sat up. Everything was still absolutely distorted and I saw some sort of white light energy being zooming around the room at breakneck speed. As I tried to focus on it, it would comically jump out of my sight. I got the feeling that it was enjoying this and so was I for that matter. I may have been feeding off of its unique energy as I found myself laughing at the playfulness.

So I have felt beings nearby and caught glimpses of other beings but they seem so elusive. It seems that they want to keep me in the dark for now. Almost as if it is fun for them. Keep in mind that I am not trying to force a meeting (whatever happens, happens is what I always say Laughing ) but I know they are there, lurking. And they know that I know they are there too. It is all very weird, indeed!

But anyway, I was wondering if anyone else has had experienced things like this? Where there seems to be entities around but they don't want to reveal themselves fully for some reason. On some occasions there are no voices, no foreign presence, or entities at all. I just fly through endless geometric patterns and colors.

I guess in time they will reveal their true nature. And if not, then I may not be worthy of their full, undivided presence as of now. Perhaps it is something I have to work towards?

Thank you in advance for your thoughts

-The Grateful One-
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

oversoul1919
#2 Posted : 6/6/2015 6:43:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You will see them. Just be patient, they'll present themselves to you when the time is right. I know how at first I was disappointed I didn't see them, but later they showed up, and I was so happy. And first contact was like: "you wanted to see us, so here we are!" Very happy

jamie
#3 Posted : 6/6/2015 6:55:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

It might just be a part of yourself.

I don't really get a whole lot of entity experiences with DMT personally..its more like a sea of energetic data. With psilocybin, which for me is like DMT only refined, there is def a feeling that there is an intelligence within that experience, but it's not like a singular entity necessarily.

I am not sure meeting entities is really all that productive anyway, for most of the problems we have.

When I do have those encounters, it's kinda over the top. It tends to be either the insectoid ships are landing or I am just seeing fractals.
Long live the unwoke.

Global
#4 Posted : 6/7/2015 12:10:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

jamie wrote:

I am not sure meeting entities is really all that productive anyway, for most of the problems we have.

I'm with jamie in this regard. Entities can be the single most frustrating part of the experience. Sometimes interaction can be pleasant and insightful, but I don't like the loony ones getting anywhere near me. Hyperspace would be a much safer place if those entities did not exist.

I do feel there is some sort of intelligence in there. They don't seem to me to be pure automations. They can adapt and react to changing situations on the fly. Then again, I've encountered such a range of different entities with different predispositions and all, that some do strike me as being automated.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

TGO
#5 Posted : 6/7/2015 5:05:49 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Interesting! I'm really just curious. If I never fully meet one that is fine and dandy! If I do meet one, well that would be great too.

My girlfriend, on the other hand, has only seen entities. She said that nothing else really changes for her. She had had entities come dancing in the room and rearrange our furniture only to leave as quickly as they came. She said they are almost always in "fast motion."

She said little to nothing else distorts for her though which blows my mind. She smokes and then entities appear but maybe she focuses so much on the entities that the other distortions go unnoticed...?

Any thoughts on that? And thank you for the replies so far!

travsha
#6 Posted : 6/7/2015 5:25:23 PM

Share Love ~

I'm not a very visual person, so I often just feel or experience communication from spirits more then see them.... Sometimes I see them too though - just depends. Most times I dont feel like they are avoiding me or anything like that though - I just think they are conveying information in the easiest way which isnt always visual....

One spirit though has specifically appeared to me and wont let me see her face - there is always a dark shadow right across her face so that I cannot see anything.... I have a couple theories why she hides her face, but couldnt really say for certain.... She is kinda scary in some ways - but I think she is actually a helper with good intentions...

TGO
#7 Posted : 6/8/2015 2:52:49 AM

Welcoming committee

Hmm, well that could be it too. Maybe they are communicating, but in an odd way that I haven't quite figured out yet. Perhaps they are not "hiding" from me. The message being sent is probably crystal clear, I just need to find a way to tune in better and decipher it...

On the other hand, if meeting entities isn't really all that productive then maybe I'm not missing out on much...? I take each journey for what it is and I try not to over analyze. I find the subject of entities truly fascinating and love learning what others opinions are on such matters!

If anyone wants to answer, I have one more question for all you interesting people: (no pressure! Very happy )

What is the most interesting or insightful thing an entity has shown/taught/said to you?

Short and sweet or long and sour are both fine! Laughing

Thanks again and remember, you guys rock!!!