We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Another run. Options

Cosmic Spore
#1 Posted : 6/2/2015 1:29:41 PM

☠ ⚡ ☣ ⚠ ☢

The room is almost ready again; it's a mess, as there is always work to be done.

Each type seed was soaked in room temperature water for approximately 12 hours, then placed between two folded paper towels [moistened & rang out] (I like the Viva brand for this), & each type was placed within zip-type bags & placed on a heat mat for seed germination; a towel was placed over the bags with the paper towels in order to block light. After tails came well out of the seeds, they were placed in rockwool cubes that had previously been soaking in pH 5.0 water. The rockwool cubes needed to be slang out instead of rang out, then the cubes were cut open vertically & the seeds were placed in them (root down, seed up). They are sprouting inside a dome, under a light that isn't overpowering them.

When the time comes, they will be moved to a flood-and-drain under a fluorescent fixture.

When they get so big that the roots are almost tangled when inside the flood-and-drain, they will be moved to the main system (which by then will have the reflective insulation on the buckets).
Cosmic Spore attached the following image(s):
IMG_2956.JPG (2,793kb) downloaded 95 time(s).
IMG_2970.JPG (2,678kb) downloaded 92 time(s).
IMG_2972.JPG (2,199kb) downloaded 92 time(s).
IMG_2971.JPG (1,943kb) downloaded 92 time(s).

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Ufostrahlen
#2 Posted : 6/3/2015 7:13:08 AM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

That's a neat, professional room. I wish I had the energy to achieve the same. Thumbs up
Please keep us updated, I'm curious how your plants will develop.
Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.