We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
Some common visuals of mine + Some artwork Options

corridors of my cells
#1 Posted : 9/7/2009 12:47:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi, i was thinking about some common visuals he had on his middle dose dmt trips (coz high dose is even hard to remember or very weird to explain sumtimes Smile ) and he was trying to categorize the ones which could be categorized for him. The ones that occured more than one time or the ones which his friends also had simiar visuals i mean. ofcourse there are toooo many which couldnt be categorized even hard to explain or understand Razz also i have added some quick animations to explain them briefly.

-i have seen an octopus shape (or can call them tentacles) occuring in the middle of my 2 trips and decided to call such trips "octorups trips"

-had this cirular shape made up of small colorful triangles in my 3 trips and my friends had it few times also

-i had another trip twice, which is oval circles come together forming interesting human, alien faces.

-another common trip of mine which i had 2 times was seing the room when his eyes were closed. (which cant be drawn or animated coz everybodys room is different) Razz

If any of you have any pictures or videos dedicated to your visions on dmt just post im curious. And if you had similar visions to mine then post so i know how common they are.

Sorry if this post is best fit in experiences part of the forum but i thought its better to post them here in any case people having similar visions may get more inspired and post their drawings or to understand the frequency of visions occur for people

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

corridors of my cells
#2 Posted : 9/7/2009 1:50:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmm btw if its gonna puzzle game containing user trips/visions then i posted this thread to right place even the shapes/pictures in it cannot be used. Because using the most common visions in that game is a gud idea. So its good to find them out first. If needed i can create much better work to help the project as long as theres time. These were just very simple samples explaining my trips. here i added one of my fractals ive made a long time ago.

It looks very similar to a vision/trip i had, where i was turning my head around when my eyes are closed and it was like i was lookin at a whole picture and when i look left i was seing the left side of it and when i look right i was seing the right side of it. The pattern was very very similar to this, like a space sorrounding you and you are watching it, just like watching stars above.

Sorry for the logo at the corner i ve added it very long time ago. This picture is in gud size for direct use if needed just cutout the bottom until the logo and use if you wish.

corridors of my cells
#3 Posted : 9/8/2009 5:37:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I edited the subject of the topic, sorry started to show some visuals from my dmt trips but noticed posting some artwork of mine here will be nice.. sorry for the first one, the logo has been added long time ago, and just to let you know not posting every fractal i make here, trying to select the ones closer to dmt visuals of mine still Razz so here u go 3 more pics for now..

obliguhl
#4 Posted : 9/8/2009 5:58:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The last picture very much resonates with my peruvian friend. nice!

smokeydaze
#5 Posted : 9/9/2009 7:10:09 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

..I'll second that, last one is very nice.
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

Felnik
#6 Posted : 9/9/2009 7:09:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

these images are amazing how did you make them if you don't mind me asking? I've been struggleing with a way to convey the incredible visuals I've seen myself. I always come up short.

thanks for posting them
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

corridors of my cells
#7 Posted : 9/9/2009 8:06:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

obliguhl wrote:
The last picture very much resonates with my peruvian friend. nice!

smokeydaze wrote:
..I'll second that, last one is very nice.

thanks a lot for the comments im planning not to send any more fractals from readys seeds just modified, working on creating from scratch Razz hope i can get some nice ones to share..

Felnik wrote:
these images are amazing how did you make them if you don't mind me asking? I've been struggleing with a way to convey the incredible visuals I've seen myself. I always come up short.

thanks for posting them

Sure my friend, i made them with the program called Apophysis, its really easy to use and you can generate very nice fractals with it. If you are interested in fractal programs and that kinda stuff heres a short list of programs that you may like

-Apophysis
-Fractal Explorer
-Ultra Fractal
-Chaoscape
-Liquid paint
-Tierazon (dont remember how this one is tho just found it in my folder)

Apophysis is the coolest one, Liquid paint is a very simple but cute paint program, Frac Exp and Ult Frac are also good but not so easy to use like Apophysis..Have fun! Smile

corridors of my cells
#8 Posted : 9/10/2009 7:25:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

here u go some fresh pictures, these ones all started from scratch and a bit symetric too Razz the third one looks a bit like some entities/faces i have seen as i stated before in my first post as oval shapes forming faces, thats the only reason i posted it, nothing else special about it Smile.

gammagore
#9 Posted : 9/10/2009 9:33:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice pics bro, I like the green one above this post.

Keep em coming.

corridors of my cells
#10 Posted : 9/10/2009 7:07:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gammagore wrote:
Nice pics bro, I like the green one above this post.

Keep em coming.

Thanks man .. I will keep them coming for sure.. Razz

corridors of my cells
#11 Posted : 9/10/2009 10:47:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The last one is again similar to one of the faces i have seen on my trips however it was a more femine entity with almost same backgroung behind the head but in purple color. I liked the third one so much. such smooth colors, like a lazer is flowing inside.. Smile

jamie
#12 Posted : 9/10/2009 11:19:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Those last 3 really remind me of spice..especially the last one.
Long live the unwoke.

Observant
#13 Posted : 9/11/2009 12:52:54 AM

Nothing Stops The Void

Beautiful Artwork , Corridors of my Cells .

Very well made , keep up the stunning Work .
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

pinche
#14 Posted : 9/11/2009 1:01:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow! These are the closest images of "it" that i have seen.Very nice!

The purple flower one is just like a portal i have gone through.

ohayoco
#15 Posted : 9/11/2009 1:16:45 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Wow man, I am in awe of your artwork!
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

Dwhitty76
#16 Posted : 9/11/2009 3:42:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

WoW!! I would have to agree with pinche.
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

corridors of my cells
#17 Posted : 9/11/2009 6:49:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Happy to see u ppl liked them Smile it seems the picture quality is a much lower than i have them on pc because im uploading on photobucket.com, as you can tell from blurred pixels on the edges of the graphic. heres just one more before i go to sleep.. Btw can anyone give me a better site to upload with better quality ?

corridors of my cells
#18 Posted : 9/12/2009 7:44:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I guess i solved the problem by selecting 1mb limit instead of 1024x768 size limit lol this looks much better now Smile haha.. i have to reupload some of the old ones and relink tho...how come i didnt notice that size limit thing before Rolling eyes lol...

memo
#19 Posted : 9/13/2009 5:05:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Great work Corridors, thanks!!
Avatar art created by unknown Cambodian or Laotian. Everything else is fiction.

jamie
#20 Posted : 9/13/2009 5:11:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

That last one instantly reminded me of salvia.
Long live the unwoke.

123NEXT»