We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mystery holes of Lima, Peru. SOLVED by yours truly? :P Options

MaNoMaNoM
#1 Posted : 5/29/2015 7:47:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So, i was recently flipping threw an old National Geographic from the 70's,
when a picture came up that reminded me of an episode of ancient aliens.

Here are the ancient holes in question...

it was theorized on the show these might be mass graves, sacrifices, some sort of satellite...
but no bones or artifacts have been found, just a mystery of shallow holes lined with stones.

Here is pictures of a farming technique in the Canary Island of Lanzarote.

Growing grape vines, holes protect from the wind, and probably help with irrigation.

Just a thought Rolling eyes wish i was in PERU! Or the Canary Islands, Anywhere will do.
*ALL WAYS WITH LOVE

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Xagan
#2 Posted : 5/29/2015 8:49:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good job, you've solved it!! Well you never know, it sure does fit in. And me too, I wish I was in Peru, I haven't been there yet, it's definitely the next place I'm going to visit when I can afford to! Smile

VoidTJ
#3 Posted : 8/11/2015 1:28:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I feel like I'm in a troll thread. I rarely take the time to reply to threads on here but I'm taking this time to tell you this is BS and all you've really done is add conjecture... This isn't solved, this is a wild guess at best. I highly doubt this is the sort of crap the admin of the site was aiming for.

Infectedstyle
#4 Posted : 8/11/2015 2:54:11 PM
I compulsively post from time to time

Well, well. I am sure this negativity is exactly what the this forum needs. VoidTJ. Ur comment is far out of place. The OP proposed a genuine thought in this thread. I suggest you mirror your concern for what the admin suggests for this site and mirror it for yourself

To quote a genius: "Take it easy, or we'd never have invented sisi" - Sisi

Stop

Espurrr
#5 Posted : 12/15/2017 9:37:13 AM

hey Big grin
very interesting, what crops did the mayans cultivate mostly? grape?
i wonder if this method is also optimal for a wide range of plants, im not a botanist or anything, but this seems to make sense
and i think this sort of possibility, the practical type, is much more probable than saying they carved these in the ground for sacrifice or ritual, or aliens landed there
its very simple, theres need for it in terms of food or medicinal/entheogenic plants, so they do this
i hope OP shares his/her thoughts again after the years Big grin

downwardsfromzero
#6 Posted : 12/15/2017 5:57:45 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Thanks for bringing this up! It's really interesting. The little stone walls in the Lanzarote pic not protect against wind but can also help harvest moisture form the atmosphere. The depression in which the vines are planted cleaarly also helps bring moisture to the plant.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Espurrr
#7 Posted : 12/19/2017 12:00:08 PM

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Thanks for bringing this up! It's really interesting. The little stone walls in the Lanzarote pic not protect against wind but can also help harvest moisture form the atmosphere. The depression in which the vines are planted cleaarly also helps bring moisture to the plant.

hey downwardsfromzero Big grin , every time i see your username it gives me a chuckle Thumbs up
very interesting point you mentioned about absorbing moisture, this in the right conditions could be crucial for the survival of the plants and possibly the survival of the people whom depend on the plant, and this subtle way of arranging plant cultivation seems to me can only come from a mind which has touched this subtle-ness inside itself.
i was watching some works that randall carlson did (geologist, total psychedelic head) around a similar types of erosion BUT, those were on HARD rocks of the mountain range hence i don't think there is any relation (also since it was from northern USA), but very similar to these in shape
the theory was that very small but massively fast/high pressure whirlpools had carved these into the ground in just a few days during the great flood 13800-12600 years ago
but very interestingly, nowdays if you visit those places (i forget the specific name of the mountain), there are plants and weeds growing in those holes ! (and not on top where there is no holes) Big grin
just seemed interesting to me is all

downwardsfromzero
#8 Posted : 12/20/2017 5:59:21 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Quote:
hey downwardsfromzero Big grin , every time i see your username it gives me a chuckle Thumbs up
Thanks for the appreciation, to think that somewhere, someone raises a smile on my account makes life all the more worthwhile.

Randall Carlson's ideas seem worth looking into. The post-glacial flood is in itself a fascinating area of periprehistory with massive implications regarding ancient civilisations. Have humans copied these indentations after observing the success of the plants in them? Just how obvious is the idea itself?

This seems to be a shorter video on the (flood) subject.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Espurrr
#9 Posted : 12/21/2017 10:33:52 AM

hi Big grin
i remember as a kid, i was watching my aunt fill all these pots for plants in their garden etc.. so i thought to myself, why don't they just dig a hole big enough and then plant the seeds in there, obviously the answer i got was that when u dig the soil it loses some plant food and also density increases so water retention increases and rot becomes a problem, and last but not least a plant in a hole means you can't move the plant anymoar!
but i also believe in the same way that one(1) goes through the collective unconscious of the species, a child is automatically born an idealist (if you draw an unfinished circle for a 7year old they will go and complete the circle, with no instruction), and considering how one(1) goes through all philosophies unconsciously while maturing (like surfing the collective unconscious), the thought i had as a kid (dig a hole) might have been impossible if some civilization at some point didn't discover and integrate this into the morphic resonance field memory (or collective species memory, names names).
but certainly this technique has some degree of obviousness, and if one is in dire NEED, the idea could be invoked in the mind, right? (i'd like to think so)
but how much could we be ignoring entheogenic influence, because today, the visionary artist are bringing new and newer dimensions of creativity into art using entheogens, and sometimes looking at the art and sculpture, its simply mind boggling, something very likely to happen when somebody wakes up one day and tells the tribe we should plant in holes !