We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Will mescaline show up on a drug test? Options

rumplestiltskin
#1 Posted : 9/7/2009 3:35:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Because SWIM has heard that it is not normally tested for. However, he has heard that it can show up as amphetamines. How long does mescaline stay in the body. SWIM would assume that it's almost completely gone the next day.
Good morning.... good afternoon.... goodnight,
what have you done with your life?
Everybody's time come to be embraced by the light,
you're only scared to die when you're not living right.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Dorge
#2 Posted : 9/7/2009 4:02:58 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

sigh...
no it wont...
and honestly avoid jobs that require their employees to have their urine examined as a prerequisite for employment... your just perpetuating their bullshit by working for them and giving them the best years of your life... and they are all the best years by the way... just say no to urine testing...
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

rumplestiltskin
#3 Posted : 9/7/2009 4:15:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

^
Wish it were that simple, SWIM is going on probation

MagikVenom
#4 Posted : 9/7/2009 4:16:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dorge wrote:
sigh...
no it wont...
and honestly avoid jobs that require their employees to have their urine examined as a prerequisite for employment... your just perpetuating their bullshit by working for them and giving them the best years of your life... and they are all the best years by the way... just say no to urine testing...

YEP ITS COMPLETE BULLSHIT why no piss test for congress and senate dirty.........................dont get me started I may be banned soon

It sucks living in the USA never thought Id say that but it is becoming more of a FACT each day.

I REFUSED for years but had to bit the bullet and buy a STRAP on PENIS and temp controlled synthetic urine sack.HA
It is a insurance formality and poeple roll over like sleeping dogs and CONFORM to LIES and IGNORANCE.

Once a civil right is taken away for WHAT EVER REASON it is rarely returned. If we could trust the powers that be that would be no big deal. But since they are Confused by Greed and that they dont understand how things REALLY are it is a big problem.

ACTIVELY SEEKING PEACE
MV

Dorge
#5 Posted : 9/7/2009 4:22:15 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

I would rather be homeless... and have been and eaten out of dumpsters and eaten road kill ( quite delicious really) then have a chain on my urethra ...
fight the power over you...
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

MagikVenom
#6 Posted : 9/7/2009 4:28:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dorge wrote:
I would rather be homeless... and have been and eaten out of dumpsters and eaten road kill ( quite delicious really) then have a chain on my urethra ...
fight the power over you...

I used to say the same thing and still believe! more power to you friend!Laughing

One of these days..

PEACE
MV

jamie
#7 Posted : 9/7/2009 4:43:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Yeah I say fuck piss testing..anyone that wants to analyse what comes out of my penis for job is a twisted pervert in my opinion..I once got a job, but they forgot to tell me that I had to take a drug test..so they told me to come in monday moring for it..I told them to fuck off and got a different job..easy as that.
Long live the unwoke.

69ron
#8 Posted : 9/7/2009 4:50:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Get another job. They have no right testing people like that. I would never allow anyone but a doctor to test my urine. I don’t care what their reasoning is. It’s no one’s business but my own what’s inside my body. It’s MY BODY. I can do what I feel is right with it and no one in the world has the right to ever tell me otherwise.

Even if you never use drugs at all, those tests can give positive results and ruin a person’s life. Drug tests are notorious for false positives. Most are done really fast using cheap tests and all sorts of things can give false positives. There are literally hundreds of things you can eat that will give false positives for many of those tests.

Such tests should be banned. You should be rated on your job performance and nothing else.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

burnt
#9 Posted : 9/7/2009 8:02:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

mescaline probably will show up. SWIM knows the equipment commonly used in drug testing and if they use a GC-MS they will see it. Its very obvious as are its metabolites. They have an amphetamine skeleton too.

anyway i understand everyones hatred towards drug testing but you can't avoid it when you are on probation. when you are on probation its a horrible thing its like someone owns you. they can come to your house whenever they want they can make you randomly take piss tests. its terrible. i hope for the best for you rumple.

its also not so easy when you have a job. my father used to smoke weed until his job started drug testing. i owe the quality of my life to him sticking it out and sucking it up.

things will change when society starts to respect individual rights. i consider piss test a blatant violation or personal liberty.

rumplestiltskin
#10 Posted : 9/7/2009 5:12:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

How long do you think it'll stay in SWIM's system?

burnt
#11 Posted : 9/7/2009 5:28:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

similar to amphetamine so a few days. hair test would be different.

acolon_5
#12 Posted : 9/9/2009 8:28:21 PM

The Great Namah

I'm not sure what state or country you live in, but I know in my state they use the cheapest, lowest quality test strips they can use. Most states only test for the big 6, Cocaine, Ampetamines, Barbituates, MDMA, MJ, Opiates...some will test for benzo's but not all.

I may be wrong, but I VERY much doubt that any state run probation will be sending off 1000-10000 or so urine samples a DAY for GS/MC testing when they could have some idiot with a test strip doing them for 1/100 of the price.

Job testing may be a completely different thing.

I say no to testing unless it will cost me my freedom. It's scary that now in PUBLIC schools children are being forced to take random urine tests without parental consent. Any children I have will NEVER be in a school that does that to them.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

polytrip
#13 Posted : 9/9/2009 8:43:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
I was once tested, a week after i had taken peyote. They didn't find anything.
But it may depend on the dose you've taken and the time in between.
take no risk.

Kannamate
#14 Posted : 9/9/2009 10:50:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've never seen mescaline on a drug test although it can be on extended drug tests I took one once years ago when I had a minor accident/injury and the doctor let me see all the results as they occurred and shrooms were on there,but not mescaline. Don't all jobs in the US require a UA drug test every job I had has? What happens if you refuse(almost like refusing a police search it causes suspicion) if you say no do they automatically not hire you?

memo
#15 Posted : 9/9/2009 11:32:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Here's Erowid's take on it:
Q: How long does mescaline stay in your system? Re: drug test
A: Mescaline is not tested for by the standard drug tests used by corporate, military, school, or legal organizations. While it is technically possible to test for mescaline, because it is so uncommon the test would be quite expensive. Unless there is a very specific reason why someone would be suspected of mescaline use and therefore tested specifically for it...it is extremely unlikely that they will perform this test.

In the unlikely case that such a test was given...mescaline is most likely detectable for 3-4 days, perhaps a week at the longest.

peace,
fire
Asked By : Herb...
Answered By : erowid
Published Date : 3 / 7 / 2000
Last Edited Date : 3 / 7 / 2000
Question ID : 131
Avatar art created by unknown Cambodian or Laotian. Everything else is fiction.

jamie
#16 Posted : 9/10/2009 1:15:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

acolon_5 wrote:
It's scary that now in PUBLIC schools children are being forced to take random urine tests without parental consent. Any children I have will NEVER be in a school that does that to them.

Shocked..WTF!!.. ..Hope they never turn to that here in canada.
Long live the unwoke.

Adventurous1
#17 Posted : 9/21/2009 4:21:35 PM

David

MagikVenom wrote:
Dorge wrote:
sigh...
no it wont...

YEP ITS COMPLETE BULLSHIT why no piss test for congress and senate dirty.........................dont get me started I may be banned soon

It sucks living in the USA never thought Id say that but it is becoming more of a FACT each day.

I REFUSED for years but had to bit the bullet and buy a STRAP on PENIS and temp controlled synthetic urine sack.HA
It is a insurance formality and poeple roll over like sleeping dogs and CONFORM to LIES and IGNORANCE.

Once a civil right is taken away for WHAT EVER REASON it is rarely returned. If we could trust the powers that be that would be no big deal. But since they are Confused by Greed and that they dont understand how things REALLY are it is a big problem.

ACTIVELY SEEKING PEACE
MV

Hear Hear!!! my sentiments exactly!
That is one of the reasons I had absolutely no qualms leaving the US and dropping off the map...
feeling adventurous anyone?
Weed, among other things, is cheap and plentiful and I piss when and where I want... ;^)
aude sapere

Opiyum
#18 Posted : 9/21/2009 9:47:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
acolon_5 wrote:
It's scary that now in PUBLIC schools children are being forced to take random urine tests without parental consent. Any children I have will NEVER be in a school that does that to them.

Shocked..WTF!!.. ..Hope they never turn to that here in canada.

It is scary as all hell.
These kids are going to be raised thinking it's normal and will never think to question it because it will be so ingrained in them.
They will just think it's funny how they want their pee. "I put my pee pee in a cup and teacher played with it today."

As far as the test goes.
I don't think there are many tests out there that even think to test for psychedelic drugs. Other than things like MDMA and the few other methamphetamine based hallucinogens I have never seen a dip test that tested for any other psychedelic and I've taken a lot of different piss tests...essentially for the last 7 years I have taken at least one every month for suboxone doctors, Methadone clinics, rehabs and for work and never have I seen anything looking for psychedelics. In fact I just recently, month or so ago, was taking a 12 panel dip test and had taken mescaline and they actually sent this one for a GC/MS test and I didn't fail. I'm not saying that they don't exist and can't test for it I don't know the answer to that question but it is very very rare and if drug rehabilitation clinics don't test for that shit I think your safe with a job.
Even if they do a GC/MS which I bet they wont considering the cost they still have to look for that. And I can attest to the fact that it won't show up as an amphetamine.

The test I took when I had taken mescaline 2 days prior and actually DMT the night before consisted of the following. The got an inconclusive on the Oxy which is wy they sent it out for GC/MS only because it happened twice because they tested the same urine again with another dip test.
Barbituates,Oxycodone,Opiates,Methadone,Cocaine,Methamphet,amphet,THC,Benzo,Triple C's, Propoxyphene and Phencyclidine. These tests are pretty rare because they are expensive they also test the PH and there is a strip that says CR/Ni which I have no idea what that is.