We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
smoking mimosa hostillis rootbark Options

maxzar100
#1 Posted : 9/6/2009 8:54:29 PM

Earth Child

Hello everyone. I have prepared ayuhausca with jurema and syrian ru
e. I am soon going to vtryaporize rue, and was wondering if smoking/vaporizing jurema would give me any effects. I apologize ahead of time for not using the search function, but i am using a mobile device and the search function is not working correctly for me. Anything will help.

hope to befriend u all,
max
The events that maxzar100 describes are only hypothetical, and never actually took place. maxzar100 has no link whatsoever to any illegal substance.

Quote:
Salvia, the metamorphosis of reality. -Mz

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

soulfood
#2 Posted : 9/6/2009 9:58:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I wouldn't want to try... on average 100g's contains 1g of DMT. A good small dose of DMT is 20mg. So on average 1g of bark contains 10mgs. So you'd have to smoke 2g's of bark and then hold it in for 10+ seconds.

Also the DMT in the bark isn't freebased.

۩
#3 Posted : 9/6/2009 10:05:54 PM

Just burning a splinter of Jeruma and inhaling the smoke is sometimes enough to induce trance. Nothing hyperspacial, but the smell reminds you.

corridors of my cells
#4 Posted : 9/6/2009 10:17:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dude its not logical to smoke that... if it was so easy to smoke it without extracting nobody will bother extracting it right Razz may be burning a mimosa tree and sitting under it will work better Razz im kiddin eheh.. smoking at least 2gr at once is a huge thing.. imagine that twO grams in a pipe no way to smoke it and keep it in ur lungs for a bit... plus the taste will be disturbing probably... so better keep drinkin ayahuasca or make an extraction... however ive heard some people say they are smoking yopo seeds Razz dunno if its true tho

jamie
#5 Posted : 9/6/2009 10:24:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

^^yopo contains bufotenine, not DMT. Bufo is active at less than half the dose of DMT..like 5meo DMT..and some seeds containup to 12% bufotenine..where mimosa contains 1% DMT..can't really compare the 2.
Long live the unwoke.

corridors of my cells
#6 Posted : 9/6/2009 10:31:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
^^yopo contains bufotenine, not DMT. Bufo is active at less than half the dose of DMT..like 5meo DMT..and some seeds containup to 12% bufotenine..where mimosa contains 1% DMT..can't really compare the 2.

i see.. thx for the info didnt know that Smile.. just wanted to give an alternative if he wants to smoke without extracting... so now with what you said it made me think if i should buy some and give it a try Razz eheh

jamie
#7 Posted : 9/6/2009 11:26:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

yeah, it's 5-HO-DMT(bufotenine)..differnt than DMT..just make sure you prepare the seeds anddont just smoke them as is or it will make you sick...you can find preperations for yopo on the site..
Long live the unwoke.

69ron
#8 Posted : 9/7/2009 2:26:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has had mimosa bark that was potent enough to smoke, but you need to smoke a lot, and you need to use a bong, and you need to use a special smoking technique. The first hits do nothing, but eventually a build up of DMT occurs near the bottom of the bowl. You keep adding more and more bark. After a while, enough DMT collects near the bottom of the bowl that you’ll be able to get effects from it. It’s all about concentrating the DMT near the bottom of the bong’s bowl. It’s a form of extraction. As you smoke the bark, you keep adding more and more bark, never allowing the bowl to get empty. This trick works pretty well. After many tokes, you take a break for about 30 minutes, then smoke all of the rest of the bark in the bowl that collected DMT from many tokes, and if done right, you’ll get a mild DMT trip. That was SWIM’s first ever experience with smoked DMT. He was very surprised that it actually worked.

It’s true that the DMT in mimosa isn’t freebase, but somehow this still works. Maybe the heat freebases it?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Dorge
#9 Posted : 9/7/2009 4:25:28 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

well if thats the case... and ethanol extraction work with mimosa orally then one could smoke enough ethanol extract for their to be some action in theory...
an ethanol extract does nothing to change whats extracted from the RB so it could work... in a pinch...
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

maxzar100
#10 Posted : 9/7/2009 5:33:28 AM

Earth Child

Ah, Thank you all for your helpfull and fast responses, especially you 69ron. I will try smoking it in a bong someday. Does anyone know what the boiling temperature, or vaping tempurature is for mimosa hostillis. I am intrested to experiment with it in a vape. Does anyone have any expierience with this? Also, would it be possible to make a crude jurema extract, using lime and boiling water, and then let the liquid evaporate, and later smoke the substance?

Soon I will be vaporizing syrian rue seeds, In combination with deep meditation. I have read in DMT the spirit molecule, a fascinating book, that DMT is released during meditation. I will first use the rue to block the maos in my body, that destroy the dmt released by the brain. Then by using deep meditation, I hope to release some DMT in my brain. Forgive me if this sound naive.

I will post my expierience in the nexus tomorrow.
The events that maxzar100 describes are only hypothetical, and never actually took place. maxzar100 has no link whatsoever to any illegal substance.

Quote:
Salvia, the metamorphosis of reality. -Mz