We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
old acacia wax Options

starway6
#1 Posted : 5/23/2015 1:11:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

After reading on line for weeks about the awefull things that ISIS has been doing to inocent people in the middle east..destroying ancient citys ..trying to erase history...and return the world to the dark ages..

I needed to take a small vacation so i took [a weeks worth in 20 minutes!Smile

Just wanted to see something beautyfull in this world again...

So I vaped some acacia wax that has been sitting in bottom of open [exposed to the air].. dish for over a month in cold and hot temps...

[it was oxidised some].. But it lost no potency at all!

It Was a medium dose vaped through a volcano wet pad..

The experiance was nothing but pure heaven ... at that dose was very smoooooth come up then the dance of life begins again...

The usual breathing of walls start with an almost narcotic body buzz that felt great..then i close eyes sudden color boost and then im in ..the control center again.. observing my past actions and past actions of others around me...and in a clear headed way asking questions ..

I then started to understand it as a game that must be played to win..in this place in my head everything was at a mental existance ... everything in life that happens is a mental world of words and emotions..

And it appears that is the truth about how humans really exist all at a mind level..........
Being in the control room striped me of my physical filter seperating me from my ophysical body for a while...

You could say[for a while] i felt more like a mind than an individual with a self identity...

All this on a midium to small dose of acacia wax....It was so beautyfull a nice vacation...Smile

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.