We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Repeated Hyperspace Experience x7 Options

Operculum
#1 Posted : 5/22/2015 5:25:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So my bro has blasted off about 10 times to this day. About the 3rd blast off, he started to get this scenario that keeps playing every time he visits hyperspace.

It ends up with him lying down face up. He decides to stand up and start walking, and he looks back and see's what looks like a shipment box that he arrived in. He has vaguely stated in other times that he feels like his consciousness has been put into a robot and that he is a item of consumption and entertainment. He feels like he is a toy in whatever reality he ends up in and that his "owners" purchased him and use him in a way that we use iphones.

Anyway, he and I are wondering why he keeps blasting off to the same place time and time again?

Another thing that happens, is when this visit ends, he opens his eyes and checks out whats going on in our reality.

This time he said he went to the bathroom and looked into the mirror to see himself. He saw lines all over his body. He also stated he saw 2 titans fighting on his chest and then an angel came down from above with a sword and a shield and stabbed the 2 titans killing them. The angel the spread its wings over my brothers chest in the mirror as my brother was looking at himself.

My brother also reports seeing various yoga poses being performed by a figure when he closed his eyes. That is about all i got!

What are your thoughts on why he keeps returning to the same place in hyperspace?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Global
#2 Posted : 5/23/2015 2:19:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I've returned to many of the same places, and certain experiences that give special scope and perspective often reveal all of these places to be interconnected in a grand space. I'm not sure what the cause of repeat experiences are, but for me, they didn't always necessarily play out the same. Sometimes the spaces would be inhabited with entities, sometimes not. Sometimes they would be alive and transforming, and sometimes lifeless, dull and dead. I'm wondering what would happen if, as the repeat experience begins again, he were to take another hit of DMT...I wonder what would happen then.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Operculum
#3 Posted : 5/23/2015 11:50:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Not a bad idea....he probably needs a stronger blend of changa as the one he has takes 4-5 harsh hits. BTW do you know of any blend of herbs that will make changa smoother? I used spearmint and man I tell you, it is some harsh smoalk. Really burns the crap out of the lungs.

TGO
#4 Posted : 5/24/2015 12:02:43 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Operculum wrote:
Not a bad idea....he probably needs a stronger blend of changa as the one he has takes 4-5 harsh hits. BTW do you know of any blend of herbs that will make changa smoother? I used spearmint and man I tell you, it is some harsh smoalk. Really burns the crap out of the lungs.

Mullein. It is incredibly smooth, almost refreshing on the lungs. Pink lotus isn't too bad either.

I like to use about 85% Mullein and 15% pink lotus + desired ratio of DMT/Harmalas = Pure Bliss. Smile

New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

DmnStr8
#5 Posted : 5/28/2015 3:54:51 AM

Come what may

Operculum wrote:

I use a blend of mullein for a base, damiana, peppermint, blue lotus, and passionflower. I have tried several blends and I like the taste and smoke of this particular blend. Smells so good with the peppermint. BTW...Add the blue lotus after your changa is cured.

I find using a bong or water pipe with changa is best.

Check out this link. Olympus Mon has provided an excellent thread on creating a good changa blend.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=46839
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda