We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Letters to Hyperspace Options

Just Say Know
#1 Posted : 5/19/2015 9:40:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I expect an opportunity to experience Ayahuasca is coming up very soon. With this said i have decided to write a letter for myself as a sort of ritual. I'm posting this initially to get feedback on how people think that i am communicating with Ayahuasca and to gain outside perspectives into what i hope to accomplish. However i have decided to also use this as a way to document an intentional part of the preconditioned Set i will be working up to with this experience i am embarking on. I have asked questions in the chat and have found a deal of helpful information. Several people feel that my heart is in the right place and i am grateful for that type of reassurance. I have no idea how to begin to expect what will happen.

I hope that in writing this i will establish a positive Set to manifest from through my Setting. I will probably drink one dose at a time; i should have around three doses according to the insight i gained through the chat. I plan on drinking one dose at a time in order to make integration easier. this is my first time consuming Aya. I will be drinking it in the comfort of my home initially and then proceed to sitting outside at night to be surrounded with nature.

It might be a while before i update this because i'm taking my time to plan the right day to brew and the right day to drink. i will be working with extra finely shredded Acacia Confusa Rootbark and Pagnam harmala seeds. i may also smoke a tiny amount of cannabis during my drinking session in order to increase the amount of time i can hold in the brew. that's if i have cannabis on hand by then.

anyways; i'm hoping not to overthink everything too much. well here's the letter. i might write more after the initial experience.

"In my life i have searched for something deep within myself. I have searched for meaning through faith in religion, science and academics, bonds of friendship, and introspection.

I am never sure of anything even though i realize there is something hiding in plain sight that reveals itself in moments like this. And i know this is a beginning.

I don't think I ask for more than I deserve anymore. And I seek introspection, curiosity, exploration, love, peace, health, connection, communication, creativity, beauty, passion, courage, humility, humbleness, integration, learning, memory, direction, motivation, and a way.

I seek guidance on my path. I council Hyperspace and ask to encounter entities who have something to pass on and i hope to use these experiences to benfit all life.

Please teach me."

I have the plan to ritually read this letter at various phases of different Ayahuasca experiences. both before brewing, during brewing, after brewing, before the experience, and after the experience. at the same time i'm not sure how important this but i plan on using it as a ritual.

wish me luck and if anyone has any advice or something to share about their experiences with Ayahuasca i'd love to hear your inisght.

Thank you all for being a community and for accepting me. I love you guys. Many of you are in my heart and i'm glad to have such companions. Thank you.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

DmnStr8
#2 Posted : 5/19/2015 11:41:42 PM

Come what may

Good luck with your intended adventure! I hope you get all that you wish from the experience. Thumbs up
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Doc Buxin
#3 Posted : 5/19/2015 11:55:06 PM

Pay No Mind

Your intentions seem noble & pure Just Say Know...

Best of luck & safe journeys!Smile
Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

travsha
#4 Posted : 5/20/2015 12:33:04 AM

Share Love ~

Have you drank any type of Ayahuasca or pharmahuasca before? (BTW - you are brewing pharmahuasca, Ayahuasca is the name of the caapi vine) If you havent drank any before I would recommend waiting on the cannabis until you have had a little time to feel the peak experience of your dose first. You may not really want to add cannabis, or maybe you will, but I think it could be good to wait and see before assuming you will want it (I usually dont until after). I dont really know if it will help you keep anything down - and if you gotta purge, it is better to just let it out and feel good rather then to fight it and feel like crap the rest of ceremony.....

I have never worked with rue and acacia, only ayahuasca and chacruna, but I know with Ayahuasca it goes much better if you fully embrace her medicine and her experience rather then try to control it too much. Trying to control it creates some resistance in yourself and usually leads to a more difficult ceremony. The most gentle and insightful ceremonies are usually when you can go with the flow and just embrace everything she throws to you. So if you gotta purge - embrace it!

Your letter sounds great - I think it is a good intention. I dont know that she will share all of that with you at once, but I think you will certainly get something beautiful out of your ceremony. Good luck!

Just Say Know
#5 Posted : 5/20/2015 12:36:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thank you guys Smile i'm wanting to make a long term commitment to lead a better life. sometimes i can be bitter and sometimes i can be ungrateful for what i have and i can fight with my family. i'm trying to cut out the negativity though both for the experience but also so that i treat myself and others with the same amount of respect and dignity i wish to give to the ayahuasca experience.

DmnStr8
#6 Posted : 5/20/2015 3:46:37 AM

Come what may

Just Say Know wrote:
thank you guys Smile i'm wanting to make a long term commitment to lead a better life. sometimes i can be bitter and sometimes i can be ungrateful for what i have and i can fight with my family. i'm trying to cut out the negativity though both for the experience but also so that i treat myself and others with the same amount of respect and dignity i wish to give to the ayahuasca experience.

What a wonderful insightful thing to say!
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Global
#7 Posted : 5/20/2015 1:19:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Ayahuasca can be heavily sedating. Couch-lock can become as literal as it gets. It once took me 20 minutes to derive the will to stand up. Have everything you'll need for the duration of the experience at arms reach including puke bucket, sweatshirts (even if it's hot), blankets, water, weed/pipe, music, headphones, etc...
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Just Say Know
#8 Posted : 5/20/2015 4:31:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

travasha i didn't see your reply before commenting. i think that what you said is sound advice. thanks for the heads up buddy Smile also i think i'll keep all my neccessities very close to me Smile

travsha
#9 Posted : 5/20/2015 5:44:11 PM

Share Love ~

I have been learning that with some medicines, less is more. The less I do, the more the plants and spirits do, and the more healing and insight I find. This isnt always true, but is true a lot of the times.

Smoking the day after ceremony is golden though - brings back the Ayahuasca and is also a good time to think about your lessons from the night before. I like to go walk in a park and find a nice quiet place to smoke - and I add a little mapacho into the cannabis.

All the things you are hoping for help with though I think Ayahuasca will teach you about. I think you have some really beautiful intentions and it sounds like you are already doing some of the work and thinking through things on your own, which just makes things that much easier when you get into ceremony!

a1pha
#10 Posted : 5/20/2015 6:02:31 PM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

Just Say Know,

For safety reasons I must ask: Did you stop all medications? Remember, ayahuasca contains an MAOI and will not mix well with medications you are (were) taking. What's the status?

When do you plan to take the ayahuasca? Is there a set date or is this just sometime in the next few years?
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

Just Say Know
#11 Posted : 5/20/2015 11:04:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i've stopped all medications though i've been taking a few nootropics. i'm stopping them now however and am going to wait a few weeks to make sure it's out of my system. i doubt that choline would be a problem because for the most part it supplies my brain with more acytelcholine but i'm also not taking the risk.

i'm not fully certain when but it isn't going to be more than a month at the least. i will most likely try the first dose within this month but it all depends. i certainly want to take a good deal of time to carefully read some experience reports and inspirational information.

if anyone has a link to something they think i should look at feel free to share Smile i'm already trying to read a ton of info and personally i don't feel fully comfortable yet. i'm not neccesarily uncomfortable; i have a great deal of optimism. but while i wait for the choline (and bacopa, not sure how it would affect the experience either) to leave my system i'm taking this time to do reading and think about what i can improve in my life pre-experience.

also sorry for calling it ayahuasca again lol. i guess the culturally correct term is fermosahuasca since i'm working with acacia confusa and since i'm not using B. Caapi.

a1pha
#12 Posted : 5/20/2015 11:12:39 PM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

That's great! You should be fine with the nootropics, and the choline. In fact, they might help you feel better after the trip. You might consider throwing some 5-HTP and ginseng into the mix.

Keep us posted and read read read! There's plenty of resources here to help.

Smile
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

Just Say Know
#13 Posted : 5/21/2015 12:03:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thank you! that reassures me! i'd reeeaaally like to get some huperzine A to see how neurogenesis effects an ayahuasca experience. i think i'll continue to take the choline and bacopa then Smile i'm kinda glad i can continue to use it as it helps me feel focused the next day after i go to sleep with it disolving/absorbing in my tummy Very happy

Corax
#14 Posted : 5/21/2015 2:45:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Just Say Know wrote:
also sorry for calling it ayahuasca again lol. i guess the culturally correct term is fermosahuasca since i'm working with acacia confusa and since i'm not using B. Caapi.
actually since waska means "vine", "formosahuasca" is not approtiate either since if you're using rue and acacia confusa there's no vine involved ; anyway there's no reason to use a Quechua word but on the other hand the name "formosahuasca" have been used since several years so even if it's a linguistic and cultural monster, it's probably ok ... as long as you're not speaking of it on an ayahuasca only forum that is (where using such words may make some extreme people wish to see you burning at the stake).

Both "asiahuasca" or "chinahuasca" sound terrible, while "formosahuasca" has this nostalgic and retro "je ne sais quoi" making it quite elegant.

Just Say Know
#15 Posted : 5/21/2015 11:37:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So i was wondering how much of a dose would some of you recommend experimenting with in regards to syrian rue? i'd like to get some experience with the rue first before trying DMTea. (i've decided to call any brew with rue DMTea). i don't have a scale though so i won't be able to weigh the doses out unfortunately. does anyone think it to be somewhat safe to eyeball the dose with Table spoons/Tspoons?

also i'm considering eating quaker oatmeal, rice, veggies, and fruit for my diet. i'm going to be cutting out dairy (sadly good bye cheese my love <3 i will miss you!), meats, and unfresh food. alot of the food i have right now isn't super fresh (alot of my veggies and fruits are a bit ripe) so i'm thinking about mainly filling up on oatmeal.

i have some zuchinni that looks good but it sat in the van for several days since we last went to the store. not sure how ripe it is though. i think i'll be okay as long as i fast 24 hours before hand with maybe a light oatmeal breakfast or something. that and maybe a small piece of toast after drinking to activate my digestive system.

null24
#16 Posted : 5/22/2015 4:16:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Corax wrote:
... it's a linguistic and cultural monster, it's probably ok

ROTFL
Big grin Thumbs up
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*