We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
I love, love, love the smell of DMT! Options

LSDvibes
#1 Posted : 5/19/2015 1:03:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What the title says. I love it so much, I wish I had a freeze precipitation container full of some fresh, yummy crystals so I could sniff away. I do have the pleasure of smelling it randomly at times and in some plants but it doesn't compare to smelling the real deal. I didn't like the smell at first and questioned whether it's something we should really be smoking (due to the chemically smell) but I think after I smoalked it, the smell really began to grow on me.
Anyone feel this way about the infamous plasticy, chemically and floral aroma of N,N-Dimethyltryptamine?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Doc Buxin
#2 Posted : 5/19/2015 1:14:15 AM

Pay No Mind

How funny that you posted this today!

Last night I realized just how much I have come to absolutely love the smell of (more or less) pure DMT...I opened my stash jar just to smell it & the oder alone gave me a big smile.Big grin

Alas, the Spice told me last night that the time was not right for a full-blown breakthrough journey, so I went with just a micro-dose & my my, how nice! What a wonderful Sunday evening!Very happy
Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

TGO
#3 Posted : 5/19/2015 1:17:37 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

The smell is definitely unique! As are most of the characteristics of DMT! Perhaps someday the makers of Glade Plugins will create a psychedelic scent! Doubtful, but one can dream!Laughing
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Doc Buxin
#4 Posted : 5/19/2015 1:35:39 AM

Pay No Mind

LSDvibes wrote:
Anyone feel this way about the infamous plasticy, chemically and floral aroma of N,N-Dimethyltryptamine?

One of my pet peeves though is people associating the smell/taste of DMT with plastic...

When I initially discovered Spice, I could see how some people could make the association, however due to my penchant & love for smoking all sorts of substances, I know for a fact that it does not smell/taste like plastic. If you've ever accidentally acutally smoked plastic like I have, you would know too.Smile
Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

TGO
#5 Posted : 5/19/2015 1:45:06 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Doc Buxin wrote:
If you've ever accidentally acutally smoked plastic like I have, you would know too.Smile

^^^Yes, indeed! As a young ignorant kid I used to make makeshift bongs out of water bottles and aluminum foil for greenery! Needless to say, there was more than one time where I accidentally over heated said device and inhaled a large and unpleasant amount of PLASTIC!

It makes me gag just thinking about it! Gross!

Thankfully, DMT has never treated me in such a manner although I do see where people are coming from. I think we need to come up with a better term than plasticy! It needs its own category!

PEACE!

-The Grateful One-
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

LSDvibes
#6 Posted : 5/19/2015 1:47:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I find it difficult to describe the smell sometimes but I usually include plastic in my description. I've heard people say burnt plastic, new shoes, jasmine and mothballs. Tricky/trippy to describe I guess! I'm appreciative that I like the smell, if I ever come across some I think it will help make it easier to smoalk as I don't find it awful.

LSDvibes
#7 Posted : 5/19/2015 1:51:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Doc Buxin wrote:
How funny that you posted this today!

Last night I realized just how much I have come to absolutely love the smell of (more or less) pure DMT...I opened my stash jar just to smell it & the oder alone gave me a big smile.Big grin

Alas, the Spice told me last night that the time was not right for a full-blown breakthrough journey, so I went with just a micro-dose & my my, how nice! What a wonderful Sunday evening!Very happy

Neat how you can sorta tell when you're ready for different kinds of psychedelic experiences. (Or maybe not?) I feel like I have psychedelic radar where I know when 'it feels right' to take a trip. I guess with DMT and phenomenon of it shutting some users out of hyperspace, it's even more clear when tripping isn't necessary. I don't think a large dose of shrooms would shut you out when it wasn't the best time to trip!
How was your experience? I've probably only microdosed with this substance before as I smoked it incorrectly but definitely got an expanding energy sensation and the feeling hit me faster than I could utter 'DMT.' My sense of space got super weird too. Maybe the hyperspace lexicon can help me better describe.

LSDvibes
#8 Posted : 5/19/2015 1:55:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The Grateful One wrote:
The smell is definitely unique! As are most of the characteristics of DMT! Perhaps someday the makers of Glade Plugins will create a psychedelic scent! Doubtful, but one can dream!Laughing

Hahaha I can imagine an ad in a magazine. Glade DMT-scent, for those special occasions. Or a perfume, L'arome de DiMiTri. Let it take you there Big grin
I once smelled a candle that was 'honey scented' and I kid you not, it smelled like DMT! I shoulda bought it but now I'm in a different state so no DMT candle for me! Thumbs down

DmnStr8
#9 Posted : 5/19/2015 2:07:38 AM

Come what may

I love the smell of DMT in the morning.... smells like..........victory!
Thumbs up Razz
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

LSDvibes
#10 Posted : 5/19/2015 2:10:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, the smell of victory! Maybe that's what I'll say if someone asks me what it smells like!Big grin

RhythmSpring
#11 Posted : 5/19/2015 5:19:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am a firm believer that something smells good if the body needs it like a nutrient.
From the unspoken
Grows the once broken

LSDvibes
#12 Posted : 5/19/2015 5:57:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting point. Vitamin DMT! Reminds me of when Rick Strassman says "It is not stretching the truth to suggest that the brain 'hungers' for it."

Godzy
#13 Posted : 5/19/2015 8:34:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

my freebase smells like flowers for some reason lol love it

InLaKesh
#14 Posted : 5/19/2015 10:08:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Godzy wrote:
my freebase smells like flowers for some reason lol love it

My yellow freebase smells like flowers too!
It smells like the fake-acacias growing everywhere where i live (sadly no real acacias).
The changa i made from the freebase cured over the time of a year, now my changa smells even better (when smoked).

Yes , i love the smell too!
In Lak'ech - I am another yourself

Tryptallmine
#15 Posted : 5/19/2015 1:08:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I looove the smell of DMT in the morning..

I entirely agree. I'll routinely just open up my vial and smell it because it reminds me of free mind and spirit.

null24
#16 Posted : 5/19/2015 3:54:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

you ever seen a cat do that thing where they smell with their tongue? Their eyes get to be all slits, and they hang the tip of their tongue out and get this dumbfounded look on their face?

That's what happens to me when i unscrew my little phial and take a sniff. Smells like tripping!
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

LSDvibes
#17 Posted : 5/19/2015 4:01:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:
you ever seen a cat do that thing where they smell with their tongue? Their eyes get to be all slits, and they hang the tip of their tongue out and get this dumbfounded look on their face?

That's what happens to me when i unscrew my little phial and take a sniff. Smells like tripping!

Great description! Sometimes it makes my mouth water a bit Big grin

oversoul1919
#18 Posted : 5/19/2015 4:26:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That indole smell! Smile Believe it or not, there are flowers just outside my apartment which smell almost exactly like DMT crystals. Smile

Heavenly! Love

joedirt
#19 Posted : 5/19/2015 5:25:45 PM

Not I

Doc Buxin wrote:
LSDvibes wrote:

One of my pet peeves though is people associating the smell/taste of DMT with plastic...

When I initially discovered Spice, I could see how some people could make the association, however due to my penchant & love for smoking all sorts of substances, I know for a fact that it does not smell/taste like plastic. If you've ever accidentally acutally smoked plastic like I have, you would know too.Smile

I don't know man.. My wife, before she knew I had smoked any, straight up asked if I had burned plastic in the house...

Also I do find it smells a little like burnt plastic myself, though not to the degree that she does. Honestly I'm not a fan of the smell of vaporized DMT...But I can certainly tolerate it for the effects!

Peace
If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

Sandgrease
#20 Posted : 5/19/2015 6:14:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The smell of smells lol

Got some enhanced mint that smells amazing....i might make some enhanced Cannabis just to see how good it smells

123NEXT