We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
what are some of the entities you've met? Options

null24
#21 Posted : 5/26/2015 3:40:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Omg, Dmstr8, that Kali image you posted, the second one, IS EXACTLY the image of Kali that destroyed me in my my last major DMT trip.

Everything about it is exactly as she appeared, all black skin, gnashing fangs, etc.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Naabi
#22 Posted : 5/26/2015 10:03:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My most meaningful DMT experience was my encounter with Ganesh. I had no previous conection with any Indian entities before, didn't really care for any of them. In previous DMT experiences I'd feel some amorphic beings there with me, but with Ganesh it was way more real, he was dancing in front of me and there were also a bunch of colorful lasers going mad in the background.

It did change some of my attitudes toward life, I remember I was going to a concert the next day and I'm generally a very shy and reserved person, most of the time when I wanted to dance and express myself I wouldn't do it afraid of what people'd think and things like that...it was the first concert I actually danced and had an amazing time! All parties and events I go now are way more fun than ever before. After reading a lot about Ganesh I figured he wanted to send me the message "life is a dance, so dance!". Oh and I also can't stop myself from wattering my eyes everytime I see a beautiful Ganesh image Razz

DeltaSpice
#23 Posted : 5/26/2015 10:55:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've met a grey alien with no mouth and long fingers, he spoke to me telepathically. Guess he had no choice Neutral
There have been a few others but recently I met Aya (amazing) and since that I've had a few conversations with her.
Meeting entities is where its at and leaves me with a sense of profoundness .

DmnStr8
#24 Posted : 5/26/2015 11:31:13 PM

Come what may

null24 wrote:
Omg, Dmstr8, that Kali image you posted, the second one, IS EXACTLY the image of Kali that destroyed me in my my last major DMT trip.

Everything about it is exactly as she appeared, all black skin, gnashing fangs, etc.

My experience was a little different than that mentioned in your other thread. I remember this thing swirling around.. just that face flying around. The rest of the body was in a dark grey smoke that had a mind of it's own it seemed. I would turn around...bam right in my face... turn around again.. bam right in my face. I think it was the same entity but it moved so fast that maybe there were others? I was trapped!! I couldn't escape. Frightened.

I kept saying to myself that it was a part of me... over and over... I was simply overwhelmed by the whole thing. I felt like I was going to explode in fear.I understand what this is about. I understand what this particular entity wanted. Submission. Like a dog rolling over on it's belly. I submitted and that is when it stopped. It all vanished. I don't remember what happened after that I just remember the ordeal stopped as quickly as it began.

I was beginning to feel my fingers and hear the sounds of my home. I felt proud of myself for surviving. I really felt like I am beginning to see these figures as part of myself. The fear diminished rather quickly when the thought entered my head that this was a test and I needed to just relax and submit. I think sometimes you need to be scared and fearful to open and pay attention. Once open and paying attention, submitted, they or it disappeared. These entities serve the purpose of humbling us into a state of new mind. Now looking and paying attention in a entirely new way. Why I feel this way I do not know? It's just a feeling....
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

PREV12