We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Goboof Alfa + enhanced leaf = success! Options

Purges
#1 Posted : 5/17/2015 8:43:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Good day to you! Just a heads up. Last night I used this awesome little vape for enhanced leaf. It produces some pretty dense clouds of vapor on the lowest setting.

I reckon you could break through fairly easily, but I wasn't aiming for that last night. It could also be coupled with a small bong in order to cool vapors and get a great big lungfull.

100mg 1:1 was puffed slowly in conjunction with a good dose of oral harmala with lovely effect. It's so easy to operate. And due to its small size, it is super easy to recline and puff away, no lighters or other clutter to confuse or endanger when entering hyperspace.

I'll test more rigorously soon and report back. It costs about the same as a GVG, maybe a bit less. I've been looking for an idiot proof session vape for a while, so far, so good Drool

This little box is great for cannabis, too, very happy with it.

Much love,
P x
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Purges
#2 Posted : 5/17/2015 12:35:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Here's what she looks like Cool
Purges attached the following image(s):
IMG_1857_large.jpg (27kb) downloaded 83 time(s).
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3