We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Strange Shrooms, strong tremors, short duration. Options

Ryusaki
#1 Posted : 5/8/2015 12:22:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The title says it all.
I took ~2 gram of shrooms as chocolade, let it slowly melt in my mouth and when i was done (10mins later), the trip started. Wut?

I am used to get tremors mainly in my lower body, i was also flushing and freezing, so i laid myself into the bed, trying to relax.

I realized that i had forgot to do Yoga exercises earlier to relax my body and remove blockages.
There where a lot of blockades, my lower body got really hot/cold, i could feel the tension in my hips.

The shaking got pretty brutal very fast, i had to bite into my blanket to stop my teeth crashing against each other.

The trance got deeper and deeper and before i could say WOW! i was there.
CEV had a high intensity, i was shot through hyperspace with an incredible speed.

Saw alot of entities, mostly Harlequins and Clowns (the funny ones, not the freaky ones).

I opened my eyes from time to time because it was a littlebit frightening. Not the visuals, but how fast and intense it all was; this felt not like a normal shroom trip, this was like pure DMT.
It was so incredible colorful, so immensly in my face, so fast, that i forgot the moment i saw.
But with opened eyes it was relaxing and mild, no strange distortions.

The shaking of my lower body was going faster and faster until some invisible border was broken through and now it got REALLY INTENSE.

It felt like an electric surge going through my body, it felt absolutly ecstatic. The visuals where synchronized with this and whenever an electric surge came through, the intensity behind my eyelids was going totally overboard. My hips/legs shaked with a frequency i did not believe was possible.
The shaking between left and right side synchronized, from random shivers to an alternating pattern.
At the same time i yawned and sucked air like crazy, while tears streamed down my face.

Must have looked funny from the outside, me lying in the bed shaking like a madman, hands clutched together in a weird praying position, laughing, crying, yawning.

It stopped suddenly after a while, i was already exhausted, but in a matter of minutes i got relativly sober, and startet to laugh hysterically until i could no more.

The whole experience was over 90-120 minutes after it started. It left me back surprised at how incredible strong it can be, while also incredible short.

Again i got what i needed, not what i wanted.
I wanted a relaxed shroom enhanced meditation with light visuals and a nice afterglow, what i got seems like an complete Chakra system cleaning, brutal but effective.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

#2 Posted : 5/8/2015 2:13:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

I can think of a couple things that might have led to that. First, when they were making chocolates, they could have used a high count of aborts in the recipe.

It also could've been partially strain dependent also, some strains really hit the buttons versus others. I know in the past, some strains where id eat 3g, if I would've end up eating 3g of another strain that was slightly more potent, i could've been in much different water.

Also, assuming you've worked with DMT quite a bit previous to this, DMT ime has really opened me up to virtually everything psychoactive, sensitivity has went through the roof. Anymore, if I eat 2g-2.5g I become enveloped to a very strong degree, strong ego dissolution, layed out on the floor/bed/ground, unable to walk for awhile until the peak/experience runs it's course.

These things coupled together could have very well lent to what happened. Also, current mindstates, environment all could've played a factor as well, plus the variability of the psychedelic experience itself.

Felnik
#3 Posted : 5/8/2015 3:02:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow interesting one . I've noticed myself that mushrooms can induce a very DMT kind of trip for sure.
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

#4 Posted : 5/8/2015 3:31:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Felnik wrote:
Wow interesting one . I've noticed myself that mushrooms can induce a very DMT kind of trip for sure.

Yup. Anymore, they are nearly identical.

Ryusaki
#5 Posted : 5/8/2015 4:15:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok, a couple of things i remembered after writing:
First, i had an empty stomach, like real empty, 8 hours since last light meal.

The chocolade was always consistent in terms of ingridents (same amount of shrooms each time), but abortiants and other strains could change the magic content.

I didn't swallowed or chewed the chocolade, i took my time melting it. Some of the magic contents must have been absorbed faster via mouth.

I drank some Mate-limonade right before the chocolade. Lots of carbonic acid and coffeine.

In the last year up to now, i had ALWAYS drunk Rue tea together with the shroom tea/chocolade. This time was an exception, since i've run out of rue seeds.

In general i would say that my body chemistry changed, i can tolerate immense amounts of rue tea, but i am also much more sensible to small amounts of psychedelics. They act faster, seem faster in nature, and leave my system faster.

Tattvamasi wrote:

Yup. Anymore, they are nearly identical.

It really suprised me when i first took Ayahuasca, the similarity was uncanny.

Nathanial.Dread
#6 Posted : 5/8/2015 4:47:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There's a reason for that similarity:

This is DMT

and this is psilocin (the active in magic mushrooms)

It's pretty apparent that they're structurally almost identical (that hydroxyl group in the 4 position is the only difference).
"There are many paths up the same mountain."

BecometheOther
#7 Posted : 5/8/2015 7:04:40 PM

metamorhpasizer

Aborts are stronger than their full size companions, but definetly not to the extent that they contain the same amount of psilocybin as larger mushrooms. Their percentage content may be higher but to say they contain as much is incorrect.

If that were the case why would anyone bother growing mushrooms to full maturity, and a mushroom that ways 5 grams would be as potent as a mushroom weighing 100 grams. Thats just not true
You have never been apart from me. You can never depart and never return, for we are continuous, indistinguishable. We are eternal forever

#8 Posted : 5/8/2015 8:00:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

BecometheOther wrote:
Aborts are stronger than their full size companions, but definetly not to the extent that they contain the same amount of psilocybin as larger mushrooms. Their percentage content may be higher but to say they contain as much is incorrect.

If that were the case why would anyone bother growing mushrooms to full maturity, and a mushroom that ways 5 grams would be as potent as a mushroom weighing 100 grams. Thats just not true

Wow, I searched an old forum post, did some more reading and am indeed incorrect. For some reason I always assumed that were the case after reading several different things, but turns out I was wrong.

Sorry about the mix up in information. Learn something new everyday, especially when you thought you were right Razz

<3

EternalPeace
#9 Posted : 5/10/2015 11:46:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ryusaki wrote:
The title says it all.Saw alot of entities, mostly Harlequins and Clowns (the funny ones, not the freaky ones).

I don't think I've met any entities yet, although I think I almost did on my mescaline level 4. They started to reveal themselves and I got scared, so they hid themselves for me.

I was in a trance, staring off into my living room, and I slowly realized that two humanoid figures were sitting on my couch, and appeared to be watching me. It wasn't just a visual 'noticing', but also an emotional one. Like I could feel their presence, at which point I started to see them. They were there all the whole time, watching me, but I couldn't see them.

When I realized this, I was shocked and turned away. My heart was beating fast and my brain was exploding. "Omg, omg, omg...did I just see what I think I did?" When I was brave enough to look back, they were gone. I was kind of relieved, because if they were still there I probably would have gone into 'freak out' mode, but now I think I know what you guys mean when you say that you've met entities. I'm not sure I'm ready for that, and I think they know it. Thanks entities for being cool about it.

Even now I still look at my couch and wonder if they are there, watching me.

Ryusaki wrote:
At the same time i yawned and sucked air like crazy, while tears streamed down my face.

I'm not ashamed to admit it, I usually cry at some point in my best trips. It's like if I didn't, it wouldn't have been a good one. I feel great after that, it's very cleansing.

Ryusaki wrote:
Must have looked funny from the outside, me lying in the bed shaking like a madman, hands clutched together in a weird praying position, laughing, crying, yawning.

Lol, that's what I thought about my last trip. I'm curled up in a ball on my living room floor...I hope no one walks in on me!

kerelsk
#10 Posted : 6/16/2015 8:07:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ryusaki, were you eating said mushie chocolate on an empty stomach?
You can get that puppy circulating through you very, very quickly like that

I remember one summer day I was munching on a big bag of oranges, and decided for some mushroom tea. I had supposed the oranges would take a little while to digest, but nope, it was coming on within minutes, and in a short while washed me out like a tidal wave...

Shocked

was panicking for a little while, shaking on the ground, but had a friend talk to me and do some reiki-esque energy moving with my body, and it opened up into a beautiful space. I think you may be right about using yoga techniques to get rid of blockages beforehand, otherwise they may build pressure till they burst Wink

Ryusaki
#11 Posted : 6/17/2015 6:32:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I had another chocolade mushie trip last friday with the same dose.
This time i made sure i was not blocked, i tanked alot of sunlight right before, ate a small meal a couple hours before, and all was mellow and perfect.
No heavy body load, absolutly no tremors, longer (normal) duration.

So my money is on the body blockades; as well as on the faster absorbtion through fasting.

Flower Witch
#12 Posted : 7/21/2015 11:03:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ryusaki wrote:
I didn't swallowed or chewed the chocolade, i took my time melting it. Some of the magic contents must have been absorbed faster via mouth.

This is what I was going to say, that probably made a significant difference. I've had mushrooms trips kick in HARD after fifteen minutes due to thoroughly mashing them up in my mouth.

This sounds like an intense trip! But totally within reason. These full body shakes, I actually get them on practically any substance whatsoever as long as it is making me hallucinate hard enough at the same time, including cannabis. I would say that they have a direct relation with the intensity of the inner visions, probably something to do with the parts of the brain that are involved in both fight-or-flight and dreaming? It's generally like that for me though, where even if I'm barely altered with eyes open, with them closed I can enter another world. For psychedelics this is especially common for me on tryptamines and will turn any of them into a DMT-like voyage, including the synthetic ones, but I am less willing to push myself physically with those. However, the visions are quite interesting.

I am quite torn over these tremors, because almost invariably if I'm getting them it also means I'm getting the kinds of hallucinogenic or psychological effects I always dream of, but they are just so uncomfortable.... Every now and then I hear about people who actually thoroughly enjoy the way they feel, the lucky bastards. How anyone could like that feeling is beyond me!