We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Cops Murder another Innocent Man Video Options

MagikVenom
#1 Posted : 9/4/2009 8:53:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cops Murder another Innocent Man in there War on Drugs

Watch the p-gs chase him down and shoot him to death as he tries to drive away.
As far a him hitting the cop with his car it was not enough to stop him from running after the car as he OPEN FIRES. Also what do they expect someone to do when confronted by plain clothes officers pointing guns at him. Fight or Flight and they got guns anyone would PANIC and attempt to flee without thinking. They MURDERED this man his wife and unborn child are out of luck huhh right PIGS these bastards are A MENACE to Society and should never be allowed to handle a fire arm and off the street for good. It SICKENS ME to no end the obvious corruption and ignorance and lack of accountability by the so called public servants.

http://news.aol.com/arti...lled-in/637165?icid=main|hp-laptop|dl1|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fnews.aol.com%2Farticle%2Fpastor-jonathan-paul-ayers-killed-in%2F637165

I think this comment from the page sums it up.

MoatsyJr
03:58 PMSep 04 2009
The problem is police are never charged with murder under circumstances like these. If you had a cop do 15-20 years for idiot actions like this it wouldn't happen as often, it's that simple. I'm sure they won't be prosecuted either, what a shame! Maybe they should be prosecuted under the RICO act? After all they have had members of their organization (the police department) arrested for trafficking drugs also and that makes them part of a racketeering influenced corrupt organization...

AVG RATING: (0) REPORT! sign-in to rate

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

jamie
#2 Posted : 9/4/2009 9:12:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Sometimes I wish america would just go to war with the government and get rid these evil assholes..sounds harsh but what are we to do? Lay down and take it?..If we all fought back we would win..harsh but what can I say??..Im viking.. There is no love in the actions of our government..sometimes you got to do things the hard way..

I realized this when I saw innocent, hungry people being shot on TV in New Orleans..holding hands in circles and singing songs just wont cut it anymore... you can only show so much love for one person..only give so much..what to do when that love for the few may be the sacrifice of the many?
Long live the unwoke.

polytrip
#3 Posted : 9/4/2009 10:18:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Well, before you start a revolution over there, make shure that the nuclear arsenal you guys have over there doesn't fall into the hands of those civil militia's.

That would freak me out a bit.

benzyme
#4 Posted : 9/4/2009 10:43:26 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

MagikVenom wrote:

The problem is police are never charged with murder under circumstances like these. If you had a cop do 15-20 years for idiot actions like this it wouldn't happen as often, it's that simple. I'm sure they won't be prosecuted either, what a shame! Maybe they should be prosecuted under the RICO act? After all they have had members of their organization (the police department) arrested for trafficking drugs also and that makes them part of a racketeering influenced corrupt organization...

i agree 100%.

i just don't understand how cops get away with murder, as if the laws don't apply to them.
they should be thrown in with general population, let the dogs loose on them
administrative leave is bullshit, may as well slap them on the wrist
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

burnt
#5 Posted : 9/5/2009 9:24:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

police brutality is getting worse all the time. everyone especially politicians are afraid to come out and do something about it. swims been beaten around by cops for no reason its a horrible feeling especially when swim gets all the legal problems not them. it makes me sick. not all cops are like this but the ones who are ruin everything.

polytrip
#6 Posted : 9/5/2009 12:46:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
'police-culture' differs in every country. I wouldn't say that in germany or the netherlands, these things wouldn't happen at all. But if it would, it would make the news and the cop would be in serious trouble.

It wasn't always that way. In the 60's and 70's corruption and misbehaviour was a problem in dutch and german police departments as well.

What happened is that the people at the top of the organisations made great efforts to change the police-culture.

In many countries it is common that policeman back-up eachother in investigations concerning police corruption and misbehaviour.
In america, i believe that people call this phenomenon 'the thin blue line'.

Chiefs have to make clear to their staff, that such things as corruption and excessive violence are harming the police as organisation and therefore eventually every cop; When you're collegue is corrupt, he's harming you. You are not a good collegue when you don't report this, you are a bad collegue to all other good cops when you don't report it.

Cops have to look at themselves as professionals. Cops have to believe that being a cop isn't just like any ordinary profession, like picking up garbage or working at a gasstation.
With a serious profession comes proffesional ethics.

An organization has to see that certain behaviour is a violation of professional ethics. When people get to see this, then change is possible.

The Traveler
#7 Posted : 9/5/2009 12:52:42 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

I'm sorry to say but the DMT-Nexus isn't the place for these kind of violent topics.

For that I'm closing this one down.