We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Buccal Salvia Options

Phlox
#21 Posted : 4/27/2015 5:01:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

starway6 wrote:
I brought this up on another thread no response yet but.....

I wonder if the buccal absorbtion secret in his discovery with salvia.. could work with oral dmt alowing quick absorbtion of dmt into blood stream totaly bypassing the gut that would destroy the spice?

Or is this idea even posible?

starway6, it is my understanding that plain unadulterated salvia leaf can be used buccally for great effect... Salvinorin A is absorbed through saliva. Twig's method seemed novel in that:
1) he claimed it was not nearly as bitter as leaf and
2) it is a standardized dose

Personally, I am excite to try it (both because I am interested in novel experiences, and because I want to help support Twig's endeavors). I have only communed with salvia 4-5 times, so I am by no means an expert.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

rOm
#22 Posted : 4/27/2015 1:50:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

But to answer to question, DMT and salvinorin A are absorbable through sublingual uses, but the enhancers he uses seems to increase absorption, so most likely yes, capsaicin (one of his "secret" ingredient he made public ) would likely help absorb anything that is already sublingually absorbable. IT excites the mucous membrane an dilate it and also reduce pain supposedly.
SO this is not specifically something that would only work with Salvinorin or other salvia divinorum diterpenes.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

MaNoMaNoM
#23 Posted : 4/27/2015 7:21:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cyclodextrins or "sugar-circles" are sometimes used for making 25nbomes active sub-lingually,
by drying 9 parts cyclodextrin and 1 parts nbome(Or maybe salvorin A) solution,
it's encapsulated with a sugar molecule, making it orally active.
*ALL WAYS WITH LOVE

PREV12