We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I BURNT the tea and it still worked well - TripReport Also Options

JesusJuice
#1 Posted : 9/1/2009 9:21:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So this is what happend.

I did everything right up until where I was about to intake the 16oz of tea/sewage. I took one sip and I knew it would be impossible... I had to make it less liquid... so I put it back in a sauce pan on med. heat.

My brother gets home and is like "What are you cooking it looks like shit.", I respond by saying its an herbal colon cleansing solution, so basically I forgot about watching the tea in the pan and when I went to look it was burnt black to the pan. But, I was counting on this maybe happening so I put PAM all in the sauce pan before I started to cook.

I put a little water in the pan and took a fork and it started coming off... it was hard and black... but it was scraping off and turning back into a solution, no chunks or shards. So, I knew there was only 1 way to take this and that was rectally. It was a pure black solution.

This was my first time and it felt exactly like shrooms, I threw up a good 3 or 4 times though and I never did that on shrooms, even though a lot of people do I think. I felt euphoria(I went out and bought candy and OJ like I was on X but I threw it all up lol), then it peaked and It got intense. I did what I do when trips get intense and thats put on Life Aquatic and go through hot and cold spells trying to concentrate on the mellowness of the movie. I think "the purge" came during this time, because I felt very different after throwing up this time. I had visuals, while I was outside it was your typical trip with patterns moving etc.

It felt like a mild shroom trip overall and will be doing it again but this time with harmala or harmine or whatever that stuff is, as an additive.. OR, I think I will be better off just doing a higher dose instead of adding that stuff in, because although it intensifies the trip, It might make it last a lot longer than just doubling the cacti dose, which I think would still be the same time frame as most trips but more intense throughout. Going to do this while camping at a campgrounds on the beach or in the woods. I know its probably rare to have a bad trip on this stuff but I like to make sure by being in a place where I feel its the least likely to have one and thats during the day along the beach or in the woods. Just not at night Smile

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.