We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
N,N - DMT adventures part 1 Options

voidengineer
#1 Posted : 9/24/2007 7:19:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I just tried N,N DMT for the first time this weekend. The first time was weak (not a full dose) and felt much like weak mushroom visuals. The second time I totally broke through something in that I didn't even realize I was a living creature for a few seconds, and for a while I didn't even know I was human. Hell I even thought afterwards that I could have returned as a cat and not known any different. The visuals were intense on the second experience, looking much like the artwork that is commonly associated with DMT experiences. Coming down I could see hundreds of tiny eyes and mouths all over my body, and when I closed my hands together they completely melted together. As a matter of fact the whole experience was 'melty'. I was surprised that I even saw a Chinese dragon pulse out of my buddies couch quite a bit after the peak (lose of 'self' part). I will be returning to this wonderful dream land. voidengineer
The LORD reigns!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Garulfo
#2 Posted : 9/24/2007 11:03:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah ! My friend's first 'visual' was a chinese dragon Rolling eyes, fun. That's nice to read all that great and first reports theses days.

freedominphilly
#3 Posted : 9/25/2007 1:11:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Oh man oh man. My friend [b:1b471c8f21]LOVES[/b:1b471c8f21] the eyes everywhere. So cool. And they are definitely eyes. Love it!