We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
a cactus tea tek i found (totally different) Options

Phlux-
#1 Posted : 8/29/2009 8:51:37 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

Found at mycotopia - just pasted it here

http://forums.mycotopia....o-torch-concentrate.html

Messing about the most excellent recipe for easy taste free Mescaline tar in one day was stumbled upon.

Gear

Dry and Powdered Pedro/Torch Skins ONLY!!!

1) Pectic Enzymes, available at Homebrew stores
2) Citirc Acid, available at Homebrew stores
3) Distilled Water
4) Large Stainless Stock Pot
5) Wire Strainer
6) Spagetti Strainer
7) Well Worn Pillow Case
Cool Pyrex Pie Pan

Cellulose Breakdown and Extraction
The cell wall of the cactus is a problem in all extractions, pectic enzmes are naturally occuring fuit enzymes that destroy cellulose that hold the plant cells together like glue and are very strong. They are not broken down even in the acidic environment of the human stomach. Pectic enzymes are most effective at a pH of 4 and in an warm environment not to exceed 40C.

1) Mix a few table spoons or more of pectic enzyme more if you like (the more the better) into a gallon of warm distilled water.

2) Use Enzyme water to hydrate powdered cactus skins (save jug) and let sit for at least 2 hours in glass bowl. If you like you can place it over pot of simmering water to keep it warm.

3) Transfer to stock pot and simmer for 2 hours, strain using pillow case and spagetti strainer, twist until dry as possible.

4) Repeat steps 1-3 four or five times and disguard the spent cactus and saving the water in your distilled water gal jugs. Add enzyme to the tea as soon as it is cools to 40C. When all the extractions are done throw the enzymatic tea into the fridge and call it a night.

Making Tar
The tar is rolled up into pills and taken over a period of about an hour and a half. No taste, no nausea (just a cleansing vomiting at one point that was very cleansing no sick feelings at any point).

1) At a low simmering boil reduce your tea to a pint or less, it takes about 3-4 hours.

2) Place reduced tea into pie pan and put in oven on 200 with the door cracked.

3) As it starts to thicken add sift a few table spoons of flour over it and stir.

4) Mix some corn starch with COLD water and stir it into the heavily reduced tea.

5) Over the next 2 hours stir it occasionally and keep an eye on it until it takes the consistancy of warm taffy. Remove from oven.

6) When cool but still warm scrape up the hash like tar, roll into balls and eat over a period of about 2 hours.

This stuff is perishable but will probably last several days in the fridge. 150g of torch skins sent one to the moon and around, want to do A/B but this is WAYYYY cheaper and less dangerous. If found myself speaking in languages that I do not know, and in Spanish which I do not know well but apparently it's in there somewere. In anycase, I'm sure I've greatly overcomplicated the process and turned everyone off the the idea, but it's great and cheap and pure.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Observant
#2 Posted : 9/1/2009 1:07:34 AM

Nothing Stops The Void

I wonder if those Enzymes could also be used to - pre digest Mushrooms ...
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing