We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV56789NEXT»
wow oh wow bufotenine success!! Options

jamie
#121 Posted : 10/28/2009 7:08:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

did the iso extraction on 30 vilca seeds..extracted 10 grams of yellow caapi..

made a base of mugwort, white sage and chocolate mint leaves..mix was roughly 1 gram, maybe a bit more..

evapped the caapi and vilca extracts onto the base and added some drops of spring water that had amethyst crystal, lavander and yarrow soaking in it for a few hours..works well.
Long live the unwoke.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Jorkest
#122 Posted : 10/28/2009 7:25:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

nice dude...im gonna have to try this..i have some potent seeds so hopefully i can get to disneyland...and did you just do an ISO extraction of 10g of caapi as well
it's a sound

jamie
#123 Posted : 10/28/2009 7:31:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

yeah I did use iso for the caapi as well..I dont know about the harmala red situation..but it seems to work for me..

Seems like I smoked alot of it as well..way more bufo than usual. I smoked 3 bowls, each one in one long and huge hit and held them.
Long live the unwoke.

69ron
#124 Posted : 10/28/2009 8:08:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't think harmala red is an issue with caapi because it contains almost no harmaline. It's the harmaline that turns into harmala red in alcohol, not harmine or THH.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

jamie
#125 Posted : 10/28/2009 8:12:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
I don't think harmala red is an issue with caapi because it contains almost no harmaline. It's the harmaline that turns into harmala red in alcohol, not harmine or THH.

Cool..good to know becasue my rue extraction I used the vinegar-salt method..but I like caapi wayy more..still need to try freebasing harmalas..
Long live the unwoke.

jamie
#126 Posted : 10/30/2009 2:15:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So I had another very beautiful and euphoric experience with my vilca changa this morning..
I smoked it until I was having visuals of the tv fuzz and mild geometry this time..probabily 2x as much as I had smoked previousily..I think the caapi slows it down more than usual..because I did not peak for like 20 minutes..

I quickly put on some headphones and tripswitch when I was done smoking and saw the visuals start..and I kept comming up and up and had some really interesting visuals..sort of big migrating visual rings of perception with eyes closed and with eyes open everything was moving and things were forming out the the tv fuzzzy snow visuals..

It felt alot like ahayuasca and was making the musc sound sooo nice and the visuals and music were combining. It was great..I also felt a nice perceptual trailing effect that went to the music with eyes closed..sort of how you see visual trails with psychedelics..this was like somatic trals..hard to explain but it felt sooooo good.

Now I am thinking that durring or right after the main peak would be a great time to smoke DMT! lots of people like to smoke DMT after the peak with mushrooms and I think it couold be the same with the Bufo/cappi mix..

Another thing I want to try is drink about 5 grams of caapi and smoke the mix and see how it potentiates it and it will most likely doube or tripple the length..

Also I eventually want to try snorting 1 prepared seed and then smoking the mix right after..could be a good synergy between the 2 methods and not to hard on the sinuses and little nausea with only 1 seed to snort.

Oh yeah..my trip lasted about an hour..so it was similar to an ayahuasca trip that lasted an hour..I could still feel the euphoria a bit after that but it was rapidly diminishing.

Bufo is best also when you really get relaxed, like 69ron has said..when I get very relaxed and lay back listening to the music that is when I feel I am tripping the hardest.

Long live the unwoke.

Jorkest
#127 Posted : 10/30/2009 2:48:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

hell yea dude..im so excited...as soon as i get some time im going to get on this extraction and makes some nice vilchanga
it's a sound

jamie
#128 Posted : 10/30/2009 2:52:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

cool! Im excited for you!

About what I said about snorting 1 seed..I forgot about that old nasal spray thread someone started a while ago.

I really want to make a bufotenine nasal spray or wash to try one day along with smoking..that could be nice.
Long live the unwoke.

soulfood
#129 Posted : 10/30/2009 4:20:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

fractal enchantment wrote:
So I had another very beautiful and euphoric experience with my vilca changa this morning..
I smoked it until I was having visuals of the tv fuzz and mild geometry this time..probabily 2x as much as I had smoked previousily..I think the caapi slows it down more than usual..because I did not peak for like 20 minutes..

How much do you think you smoked, as in how much extract did you put in your mix and how much of that did you smoke? Also what's your method?

69ron
#130 Posted : 10/30/2009 5:26:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron..does your swim experience any tolerancy to bufotenine when combined with maoi's?..or negative effects from repeated daily use? I have been smoking bufo 4-5 times a week for the last month or so...and my last 3 trips have been with caapi extract..

I can’t really comment here. SWIM only occasionally uses bufotenine with MAOIs.

I have yet to experience any tolerancy..but I think I remember you mentioning a while back that after 3 days in a row with bufo that the negative vasoconstriction builds up?? I havent experienced any lingering negative effects..other than a slight headache on days I took it without caapi when I was overly tired..and coffee always cleared it up..

With pure bufotenine SWIM has not noticed any build up of any negative effects, but rather a decrease in hallucinogenic effects, such that after several days in a row, SWIM cannot reach the same level of visual effects with the same dose. If SWIM waits about 2 days then he can get full effects again.

SWIM usually would use bufotenine a few times a day for a few days in a row, and large doses, enough for full visionary experiences. The visionary effects would get weaker and weaker, and eventually would just be visuals without visions.

I define visions and visuals as two distinct effects.

I define visuals to mean the twisting or blending of objects, appearance of colors that aren’t actually there, seeing shifting shapes and patterns, etc. Visuals lack content. They are just interesting shapes to view.

I define visions as full dream-like experiences where you see people, places, hear voices, etc. These are rich, full of meaning, with story content. They are more than just a bunch of fancy visual effects.

If SWIM uses bufotenine 3 days in a row a few times a day, he can still feel the effects of bufotenine, but visions become impossible for SWIM. Only minor visual effects can be had.

I don’t know if SWIM is unique in this way or not. Apparently shamans will sometimes use Yopo/Cebil snuff many days in a row during certain long lasting celebrations. So maybe some people do not develop tolerance to it so easily as SWIM does. However, they usually chew caapi along with it in such events, and also use coca.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

jamie
#131 Posted : 11/1/2009 5:41:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I finally had a well defined visionary experience with vilca.

I was planning on dosing mushrooms at a party and then smoking a bit of bufo, but i was too tired out from skimboarding so I decided to sit at home and take a real large dose of bufotenine with caapi extract and see what I could really get out of it.

This was a new batch of vilca changa for one thing, and I extracted 40 seeds instead of 30 this time, and whenI did my last caapi extraction I only did 1 wash on it, so I added the old caapi on top of another 10 grams of new caapi for the extraction I added to this new batch.

So this batch was stronger and I smoked alot of it. I predosed with some cocoa tea and then smoked 2 huge bows full of this mix..taking huge hit after hit. After the second bowl I could tell I had more bufo than I ever had before and felt like my head was swelling up like a balloon and my skin felt strange where my wetsuit was rubbing on it earlier, sort of a burning but not painful..it wasnt really negative but I just felt very very strange and had to lie down. I shut off all the lights and turned off the stereo and lay in a blanket on the couch.

At first it was like the phosphenes were dancing and it looked sort of like a colourful tv snow/fuzz. I loaded up another bowl quickly and took another couple big hits. I started to feel really nice and noticed the that phosphenes were now moving in geometric patterns, and it gave way to a colored, jeweld landscape extremely similar to what I had seen with psilocybin in the dark. Those visions are why I love psilocybin so much..(aya is different for me becasue I think I have only drank with chaliponga, I dont get as complex landscapes or as colorful)

It was so beautiful. I was so happy that i had finally got there to that place with bufotenine. I saw these membranes or walls that were sort of flowing and covered with the same jeweled geometris motifs. At one point I even saw my first entity with bufotenine! It was a female entity similar to the jster in the middle of the nexus banner, except her hat was different. It was more a part of her head and each side of it went up into these elongated points. She was composed of lots of little colourful jewels that made up the image of her, and I could only see her face like she was right up against mine looking at me. There was also these patterns that were very similar to the patterns of sanddollers, but way more intricate and beautiful..

The visions lasted about 15-20 minutes before turning back into just snowy phosphenes. There was lots of euphoria as well and it was incredibly relaxing for how visual it was. I am alwasy going to dose bufotenine at night in the dark now and in real high doses. Cant wait to try it with a caapi tea..sould be good.

i think that I can feel one of the other alkaloids hit right after I exhale, but it's not unpleasant persay..but it is powerful and makes me feel sort of strange..and it is visual. Sometimes I think I have taken a big enough dose becasue of the effects of that first alkaloid..but it wears off fast and then the bufo really hits and now I know that I haven't been taking enough in prevous experiments to fully get off the way I wanted to..it was enough to keep me interested and hint at visions but a bit to low...This experiment though really confirmed the full visionary effects of bufo for me.

The visions are very detailed..like I see in ayahusca depiction and such..I never got that with ayahuasca brews before but I have with mushrooms, DMT and now cappi+bufotenine..I think it must be becasue I drink with chaliponga and not mimosa or chakruna.

I also get the ringing sounds alot..and they bring on visuals and pull me deeper when I listen to them..still no voices though.
Long live the unwoke.

jamie
#132 Posted : 11/1/2009 5:53:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

soulfood wrote:

How much do you think you smoked, as in how much extract did you put in your mix and how much of that did you smoke? Also what's your method?

I dont knwo how much bufo I am getting..but tonight I must have smoked like 5 seeds worth..

I dont know my ratios because usually I just eyball..40 seeds were extracted with that iso methed and 10 grams caapi along with the old 10 grams of caapi that were extracted once already..it was evaporated onto roughly a gram of leaf..maybe a tiny bit more.
Long live the unwoke.

soulfood
#133 Posted : 11/1/2009 5:54:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome.

I saw about that in the other thread and I'd hoped you'd write a more detailed report. Sounds like just the thing I'm looking for and the perfect way to finish a day of skimboarding Smile

So did you feel quite sound of mind the whole time?

I just had a really annoying DMT trip where I was full on in there, but got confused because some digital cartoon chicken-like entity was kicking the ass off of the buzzing from my fish tank in a very heated political debate (!?!?!) I was so confused I had to just open my eye's mid breakthrough like "huh?"

I could do with something visionary that doesn't randomly confuse me at high doses Smile

jamie
#134 Posted : 11/1/2009 6:02:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I turned on the lights at one point when I thought I was comming down and the whole room was warping and had these weird spiraling lines all over it and I felt a bit of mind fuck and I had to turn the lights back off and lay back for a bit more but mostly it was very relaxing and euphoric. I could think cleary the whole time. It didn't pull me out of myself the way smoked DMT does..I was there in my body the whole time just having visions.

It was confusing sort of and irritating right after I smoked it but only for a few minutes. The sensations I had where my head fel like it was inflated like a balloon didnt last much more than 2 or 3 minutes. Pure bufotenine crystals might not have that weird comeup.

I did smoke alot though..like 8 large hits held for as long as possible and then maybe 4 more 5 minutes later.
Long live the unwoke.

soulfood
#135 Posted : 11/1/2009 6:09:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmm... Im all envious now. Smile

Oh well... I just have to wait for my new seeds to arrive. They're coming from across the pond so I have to wait a week, but hopefully it will be worth it.

What are you smoking out of btw?

jamie
#136 Posted : 11/1/2009 6:14:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ahh I had a nice glass pipe that was a snake with the bowl at the head..I bought it for DMT and bufotenine but I broke it the other day so now I just have a real small glass pipe that I used for pot..it works but its a bit short like i am going to burn my faceSmile

I think I need a bubbler or something that will cool the smoke a bit.

yeah waiting for the mail sucks..I am wating for my mimosa bark at the moment..been a week already but its comming from the uk and I smoked all my DMT.
Long live the unwoke.

69ron
#137 Posted : 11/1/2009 6:53:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It didn't pull me out of myself the way smoked DMT does..I was there in my body the whole time just having visions.

That's what’s so cool about bufotenine. You can visit the visionary realm without being locked into it. A part of you still remains here. There’s no ego loss or any of that other mental psychedelic stuff you get with LSD and many other psychedelics. Bufotenine has some mental effects, but they’re pretty mild. You don’t get lost in the experience, even when the visuals are really intense.

It’s really nice to see other people enjoying this great visionary tryptamine. Only a small select few have been able to get full visions from it. It’s a very unique hallucinogen. There’s really nothing else like it. In some ways it’s a little similar to psilocybin, but it’s enough different that it almost needs a whole new category of its own. Calling it “psychedelic” doesn’t really fit I think. Calling it an “entheogen” also doesn’t quite seem appropriate. It’s primarily a visual experience. It’s sort of like ayahuasca in some ways, but then still very different. I think “hallucinogen” is the most appropriate category for it.

jamie
#138 Posted : 11/1/2009 6:59:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah since I starting dosing it with caapi it feels like it's more psychedelic mentally, more mind expanding in a good way. Also helps the visuals come out and makes it longer. I really like it the best when combined with caapi.
Long live the unwoke.

69ron
#139 Posted : 11/1/2009 7:39:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Snorting or smoking cebil while using caapi is a classic age old combination that's been in use for hundreds of years, but the cebil is never used orally.

The THH and harmine in the caapi helps counteract the vasoconstriction of bufotenine and both of these lengthen the trip and improve the visuals. With caapi you can reach a visionary experience with less bufotenine.

Imagine the natives, they snort cebil, and LOTS OF IT. Caapi helps them to get more effects from snorting less snuff, so it’s a very welcomed addition to the cebil snuff taking ritual. They normally chew the caapi and snort the cebil.

The natives also smoke cebil cigars with tobacco and often chew caapi at the same time, producing an effect very similar to what you’re experiencing.

SWIM likes sublingual THH + smoked bufotenine quite a lot. It’s a very similar effect to what you’re talking about, but the harmine is missing so there’s no “mind fuck” caused by the harmine.

jamie
#140 Posted : 11/1/2009 3:36:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I find that themost prominant mental effect with the bufotenine and caapi mix is a real nice feeling of warm euphoric empathy..like I get with other psychedelics as well. I feel very open..it just doesnt have that anxious dread feeling that high doses of other psychedelics can give me..and I seem to connect nicely with the visulas of bufo, just laying there watching them and thinking..I can interect with them sort of but I dont get lost in them like you said.

There is a bit of mind warp and confusions sometimes with bufo for me but it's always minimal and I can eaily shake it off and get up and do somthing if I need to..sometimes the open eye visuals in the room are a bit overwelming when the lights are on but it's only happened 2 times for a few minutes.

I like to smoke it when in social situations as well, like at a freinds house with other people etc hanging out becasue of the warm empathic feelings it gives me.
Long live the unwoke.

«PREV56789NEXT»