We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV45678NEXT»
wow oh wow bufotenine success!! Options

SpasticSpaz
#101 Posted : 10/20/2009 6:31:15 AM
DMT-Nexus member

toast -> sodium carbonate -> isopropyl (91%) has been SWIM's go-to method for extracting bufotenine for the past few months. It's mandatory for SWIM to predose with theobromine, though, as something in this crude extract is rather vasoconstricting for her.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Touche Guevara
#102 Posted : 10/20/2009 2:11:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hmm. How much theobromine? Yerba mate has something like 0.5% theo and caffeine as well, but therapeutic doses are higher iirc.

jamie
#103 Posted : 10/20/2009 4:02:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

yerba mate works fine for me or a small ammount of coffe..

You can also space your doses out, 2 minutes apart or something..after the first dose, you start to become tolerant to the vasoconstriction.

I would do more than 1 toast though. I toast, base, toast, pull with iso, evapand toast again..then pull again if you wish.
Long live the unwoke.

jamie
#104 Posted : 10/22/2009 5:29:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

well my vilca changa seems to work VERY well..10 grams of caapi extracted and 30 vilva seeds extracted and evapped onto a base of sage, mugwort and mint..holy man..

Took 2 small hits and felt only a mild buzzing at first..seems to be slowed down by the harmamlas..got into the bath and it started to hit harder, mild visuals everywhere with body euphoria and an irresistable urge to sing or vocalise..which then brought it up a level..

must be like 40 minutes in now and still feel like I am peaking..

feels better than bufo alone, lasts alot longer it seems and feels more like ayahuasca..more mind heavy s well.

These were vey small hits I took also only as a test.
Long live the unwoke.

jamie
#105 Posted : 10/22/2009 5:35:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

also giving me slight nausea now but no vasoconstriction at all, even at the beginning..weird. It's only light nausea maybe it's just me. I think it may be from the music Iam listening to.
Long live the unwoke.

69ron
#106 Posted : 10/23/2009 8:02:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has found that harmala alkaloids will increase the likelihood of getting nausea from the impurities present in Vilca or Yopo. They will prolong it too. 1-3 Datura stramonium seeds should block it very effectively.

The first time SWIM smoked ground peganum harmala seeds and then smoked an impure bufotenine extract, he got quite a lot of nausea, and it lasted a good 10 minutes. But this gave way to a VERY NICE experience. The visuals were fantastic and very dream-like.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

69ron
#107 Posted : 10/23/2009 8:11:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
...no vasoconstriction at all, even at the beginning..weird.

THH, harmine, and harmaline are all are vasodilators and will very effectively counteract the vasoconstriction of bufotenine.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

balaganist
#108 Posted : 10/26/2009 2:44:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Would like to add here, last night I tried my new Vaporstar with a mix of enhanced caapi leaf, some homegrown ganja leaf and IPA bufo extract. I smoked a fair bit, maybe 15-20 hits (also trying to learn how to use the vaporstar properly).

It comes on slowly, gently. I did not feel much vasoconstriction,, just a slight tightness. I got some really good visuals, both open and close eye. Close eye is a bit like TV interference with imagery coming through it. I went to bed and had a fairly deep experience... lots of detailed animated visions, and communication with a female entity, who was giving me some wise words. I woke up this morning not remembering much of unfortunately.
In some ways I think I preffered it to DMT... its more gentle.
balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

soulfood
#109 Posted : 10/26/2009 2:58:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

balaganist wrote:
Close eye is a bit like TV interference with imagery coming through it.

Yeah! I see where you're coming from here. It always remind me of static and fire. They seem to move like fire rather than the smooth shape shifting of NN DMT.

I still haven't got all the way with this stuff, but hopefully soon Smile

69ron
#110 Posted : 10/26/2009 7:01:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM finds the visuals are very jumpy and "electric", sort of like static at first. That statement that “close eye is a bit like TV interference with imagery coming through it” is definitely true for a threshold visionary dose. At a higher dose the visions are more well defined, but there always seems to be a backdrop of static-like texture.

Also, “static and fire” is a good description.

For SWIM, the visuals are really nothing like DMT visuals which are soft, smooth, pastel like. Bufotenine visuals are harsh, jagged, not soft at all, and have a pulsating, flashing, static-like, electric quality to them and are usually fast moving.

At high doses, SWIM often experiences traveling at high speeds through a “universe” of images and sounds which then leads to a more coherent dream-like vision with lots of meaning in it.

balaganist
#111 Posted : 10/26/2009 7:41:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What I liked about it, was its similarity to ayahuasca - whereby you can be open eyes with subtle visuals going on, doing stuff if you need to, and then close your eyes, relax and go into the visions. DMT I find, is either/or, and I find threshold doses a bit confusing, DMT is much more satisfying on full breakthrough. I will refine my technique with bufo to try a full breakthrough dose soon. It seems to be a good teacher, or at least puts one in contact with wise entities (did for me anyway).

Also found an interesting looking tek for extraction on erowid: http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=64707
balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

jamie
#112 Posted : 10/26/2009 8:27:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have yet to fully break through with bufo as well..but I always get the feeling it's possible..haven't seen any entities yet either. Mostly with eyes closed I get that static and a strobing with visuals sort of popping in and out of the static..
Long live the unwoke.

balaganist
#113 Posted : 10/27/2009 1:05:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

the entity
I did not see
it was just a voice
a calming female voice

69ron
#114 Posted : 10/27/2009 9:22:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

AhSmile So Balaganist, you get sounds from bufotenine too just like SWIM?

balaganist
#115 Posted : 10/27/2009 1:44:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes .. I get sounds.
Slightly similar to hearing stuff when on strong cannabis, but more 'real' I guess, in that the sounds seem to be more external on bufo while on cannabis they feel more like the product of the mind.

I need to explore this stuff further!

jamie
#116 Posted : 10/27/2009 3:42:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I get sounds also when in silence but nothing well defined yet..more of a strange ringing pitch..and if I listen to it it seems to make more visuals..
Long live the unwoke.

jamie
#117 Posted : 10/28/2009 5:25:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This stuff is awesome!

Just smoked 3 large hits of my vilca changa about 20 minutes ago..and I went a bit crazy!

Stong visuals kicked in with that tv fuzz look that you spoke of balaganist..along with morphing colours and things growing..brathing..

Then the strong euphoria..I couldnt help from laughing and I starting giggling like crazy anf doing summersalts on the floor and rolling around laughing..I evendid a teadybear headstand!..I was having so much fun! ..like little kid!

Laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes..like I do on mushrooms..

Usually I am more calm when I smoke bufo but this time I just sort of went wacko with some cool visuals..everything is real smooth and sort of watery..the caapi makes it soooo nice..I had some cocoa as well right before and some mate about an hour ago...

I feel perfectVery happy This stuff shot right through me and made me feel like I had died and gone to disneyland!

I feel soooo damn happy right now..I cant even begin to explain it..all I can think of is how cool and hilarious everything is..like medicine for the soul..got me in touch with my inner child or something..god I hope this is repeatable! It's like cosmic wonderVery happy
Long live the unwoke.

jamie
#118 Posted : 10/28/2009 6:20:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron..does your swim experience any tolerancy to bufotenine when combined with maoi's?..or negative effects from repeated daily use? I have been smoking bufo 4-5 times a week for the last month or so...and my last 3 trips have been with caapi extract..

I have yet to experience any tolerancy..but I think I remember you mentioning a while back that after 3 days in a row with bufo that the negative vasoconstriction builds up?? I havent experienced any lingering negative effects..other than a slight headache on days I took it without caapi when I was overly tired..and coffee always cleared it up..
Long live the unwoke.

Jorkest
#119 Posted : 10/28/2009 7:03:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

how did you put together your vilca changa?
it's a sound

Kannamate
#120 Posted : 10/28/2009 7:04:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

how did you make the bufo changa just ISO extract onto caapi?

«PREV45678NEXT»