We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV89101112NEXT»
wow oh wow bufotenine success!! Options

burnt
#181 Posted : 11/14/2009 10:42:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

SWIM decided to give this toasting thing a try. Had some light tan crystals that test positive for buf. freebase.

anyway swim heated the material at 150 C for 15 minutes until it melted and some stuff started boiling. swim let it cool down. was a tan residue.

swim smoked an unknown amount over and over through the evening. the nausea was definitely a lot less and swim was able to get better effects more euphoric and visual. will have to try again with known doses and compare.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

jamie
#182 Posted : 11/15/2009 12:47:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

^if you take some harmalas with it the visuals/visions are much more pronounced and it lasts longer like a short aya trip.
Long live the unwoke.

69ron
#183 Posted : 11/15/2009 9:27:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

burnt wrote:
SWIM decided to give this toasting thing a try. Had some light tan crystals that test positive for buf. freebase.

anyway swim heated the material at 150 C for 15 minutes until it melted and some stuff started boiling. swim let it cool down. was a tan residue.

swim smoked an unknown amount over and over through the evening. the nausea was definitely a lot less and swim was able to get better effects more euphoric and visual. will have to try again with known doses and compare.

SWIM noticed that after toasting an impure extract, the effects are both nicer and stronger.

Do you have anyway of testing what the toasting actually did to it? My guess is that bufotenine N-oxide is brown or amber, and toasting either destroys it or converts it back into bufotenine.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Garulfo
#184 Posted : 11/16/2009 1:13:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM found that the best way to smoke some impure extract was to slowly heat it in the vaporizer enough to see some boiling substance and blow outside the smoke. When no more boiling is visible, he heat stronger the residue which is easier to smoke and have far less side effects than when he smoke the whole stuff.
I don't know if what's boiling first is the N-oxyde... is it logical that the N-oxyde vaporize at a lower temp ?

burnt
#185 Posted : 11/16/2009 9:51:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Quote:
I don't know if what's boiling first is the N-oxyde... is it logical that the N-oxyde vaporize at a lower temp ?

its tough to say at this point. but it seems something like that might be going on.

Quote:
Do you have anyway of testing what the toasting actually did to it? My guess is that bufotenine N-oxide is brown or amber, and toasting either destroys it or converts it back into bufotenine.

swim is thinking about a way to test this. i've given up on the GC route. might try LC-MS in the future if swim can find the spare instrument time.

damiana
#186 Posted : 11/17/2009 1:54:06 AM

Cosmic Dragon

Could SWIM use acetone instead of ISO? Then FASA? Then base? Then toast? Then if causing nausea try dissolving in d-limo(or a better substance) for further purification?

PEACE

soulfood
#187 Posted : 11/17/2009 2:05:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

damiana wrote:
Could SWIM use acetone instead of ISO? Then FASA? Then base? Then toast? Then if causing nausea try dissolving in d-limo(or a better substance) for further purification?

That's my favourite method. Just like Jorkests D-Limonene tek, but without the D-Limonene bit is how I'm doing things. You can do the limonene bit also, but there are better ways IMO.

Jorkest
#188 Posted : 11/17/2009 2:51:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

i actually totally agree soulfood...the d-limo seemed to work at first...but after doing it a few times along side the simple toast method....the toast is so much easier and more potent...im actually either going to edit it or ask the traveler to take it down..because..while it DOES have bufotenine in it...its not very potent...and this is from testing it..and testing this other method...

d-limonene doesnt seem like quite the right thing...it does kinda work...but it doesnt work as well as xylene...or this toast method
it's a sound

jamie
#189 Posted : 11/17/2009 3:41:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

do you guys think acetone is better for pulling bufotenine than iso?..I have never used acetone.

I saved a bunch of the snuff I had already done 2 pulls on with iso..probabily about 80 seeds worth and I did 1 more pull on all of it and made some more changa and it is very potent..but also for some reason it's more nauseating..so there is still room from more than 2 pulls with the iso..

I dont know why it is more nauseating..I almost puked yesterday..but as soon as the nausea wears off I am really gone for about 15 minutes...with eyes closed I was enveloped in a moving and evolving geometric landscape and at one point I could see the molecules inside of my brain..and there was something about it that felt very spiritual..like I was touring inside of myself and seeing my energy structure. It's working so well that even in spite of the nausea I will continue to use the rest of this batch..with eyes open before I shut the lights off ther were specks of shimmering stuff flying all around the room choatically and there was a very distinct ringing in my ears that completely took over my hearing in the silence..like a carrier wave but more ringy..

I still want to dose higher but I will wait till I make a new batch with less nauseating side effects.

I think the increased nausea may be due to the fact that some of the seeds were from my first vilca changa and I didn't toast them as much so maybe not all the n oxide got converted or all the toxins toasted off.
Long live the unwoke.

damiana
#190 Posted : 11/17/2009 4:12:35 AM

Cosmic Dragon

Hey, after reading like every post about bufo, i'm glad ya'll responded to my post. After much much reading I decided the best method was as I stated above(I can't find 99%ISO), but previously I had thought the Jorkest D-limo was a really good method because it was still posted as a good one, so I wasn't sure what to think.

Maybe you should edit it Jorkest, would help some people make less mistakes maybe.

SWIM is going to do his stated tek above, using a homemade percolator and acetone to get the goodies out. SWIM also is really interested in getting the stage 2 calcium hydroxide bufo that Ron has talked about earlier in this thread. SWIM will hopefully soon have 114g of seeds from Argentina to work with so its gonna be fun.

SWIM has a few questions though about the stage two reaction.

Ron, or anyone who would know, when you say that the stage two happens between 2 and 6 hours how is it that one stops the reaction from taking place. For example: Say SWIM takes bufo freebase(previously made using sodium carbonate) and mixed it with a little water and calcium hydroxide to make a paste, how would he stop the reaction when it is in stage 2, to get the bufo to be stable? I'm a little confused is all. Thanks.

damiana
PEACE

soulfood
#191 Posted : 11/17/2009 10:39:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
do you guys think acetone is better for pulling bufotenine than iso?..I have never used acetone.

I'm not sure. I know that acetone will pull the world and his dog out of these seeds and not let anything back until completely evaporated, whereas ISO seems to drop a few undesirables along the way.

endlessness
#192 Posted : 11/17/2009 11:02:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

damiana wrote:
(I can't find 99%ISO),

you can dry iso with sodium carbonate.. Just mix some in, the sodium carbonate pulls water to the bottom (making an acqueous layer depending on how much water there was).. decant iso, add again sodium carbonate, until the sodium carbonate just falls to the bottom and look dry

btw, question.. if its bufotenine oxide causing the negative effects, could one mix with zinc dust to turn it back into bufotenine?

How would one go about testing it, because with these bufo teks there is no acid wash part where one could add zinc dust, its all dry ..? Is there anything to prevent doing it? Maybe if one did some acid boils in the powdered toasted seeds, mix with zinc dust, filter/separate from zinc, evap acid water, mix whatever is left with a base, make paste, iso, and proceed from there

?

ibeing897
#193 Posted : 11/17/2009 2:45:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah the limo cleaning is frustrating, after boiling the black goop SWIM just got a dark brown goop, which didn't seem active after smoking quite a bit, tasted like oranges, so disolved in acetone and decanted, evapped to result in an amber goop that smelt like oranges still, interestingly after toasting that at 150c, it hardened, scrapped into a fine brown powder, when heated melts into goop, smells like oranges... this has got to be stuff out of the limo... I dont think it's bufo.
all posts are fictional

Jorkest
#194 Posted : 11/17/2009 6:55:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

last night i had the most amazing bufotenine experience ever...except it wasnt JUST bufotenine...it was a bufotenine changa that had harmaline in it...that was mixed together with a jungle spice changa with harmine in it...both the changas had peppermint, lavender, caapi...the bufo changa had mullien and the jungle changa had good weed

this was all combined with some really good weed and rolled into a joint

i got about half way through the joint..probably less than half way...when i forgot that i was smoking anymore

i layed there for hours thinking and seeing the most interesting visions in my minds eye...

what an amazing combo it was...cant wait to try it again
it's a sound

soulfood
#195 Posted : 11/17/2009 7:12:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow!

That sounds like quite the combination.

Were you just smoking like you would a cig or were you going to town on it? I never try stuff like this in joints.

Jorkest
#196 Posted : 11/17/2009 7:25:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i smoked it like i would a joint...but i would take breaks..i easily lit it up like 10 times...taking a few hits..and just getting blasted...but not overwhelming at ALL...it was so easy...and even now...14 hours since the first hit...i still have mild bufo visuals...the flickering is still kinda there..and things morph around a little bit...it was so similar to pharma or aya...i dont know if ill ever take oral again..because that was just sooo great...and the bufotenine really calmed it down a lot...stretched it out...the dmt and bufotenine work so well together...it was such a learning experience...i could talk about it all day
it's a sound

Jorkest
#197 Posted : 11/17/2009 8:06:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i was just talking to somebody about my experience last night and remember a whole different part of it...

at one point after watching the visions for awhile..i realized i was able to control the effects a little bit...i got better and better at it..until i was creating 3 dimensional objects..and i could simulate motion...and actually was thrown by a massive psychedelic creature...and i could feel the g forces on my body...and felt the motion of flying through the air..i keep remembering more things that happened...ill post anything new if it comes up
it's a sound

jamie
#198 Posted : 11/17/2009 8:32:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hey jorkest sounds like a nice trip! I smoked DMT changa with bufotenine once and I peaked so hard that I could barely see reality anymore through the visions..normal reality was gone and everythig was shimmering and flickering and looked like alien technologies and I was forgeting things.
Long live the unwoke.

damiana
#199 Posted : 11/17/2009 11:30:12 PM

Cosmic Dragon

Quote:
How would one go about testing it, because with these bufo teks there is no acid wash part where one could add zinc dust, its all dry ..? Is there anything to prevent doing it? Maybe if one did some acid boils in the powdered toasted seeds, mix with zinc dust, filter/separate from zinc, evap acid water, mix whatever is left with a base, make paste, iso, and proceed from there

If you did the FASA using acetone, then you could mix the zinc into the cloudy mixture of before the FASA was added couldn't you?
PEACE

jamie
#200 Posted : 11/18/2009 6:25:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I had one crazy vilca changa trip last night.

I smoked a good bowl of it in my bed in the dark, got some nausea and constriction at the beginning, butit left me after a few minutes and I began to trip. Tools 10 000 days playing in the background..

I was layed back in my bed and closed my eyes. I saw this twisting and rotating grid and felt myslef moving..like flying out of my body..it was very peculiar.

It went on like that for another few minutes and then deepened. There was a giant grid..it was blue and came down from above me and entered me and sort of bisected by body into 2, my back on one side and front on the other side..it was vibrating and I bagan to realise that the grid was made out of little blue vibrating worms..

I roll over onto my side and start to have visions. There is a doorway, and some guy moving the doorway around..I dont remember much of this part but it was strange..

I have another visions of a beer can halfway burried in the dirt outside of the doorway and get the feeling some guy is trying to get at it..

I lay back onto my back and see the grid again..and this time another dimension opens up, and I see this shaft above me, like anelevator shaft sort of, but not quite.. up inside of it is an entrance to another world..i try to peer into it and can see the blue sky but can't quite get up into it enough to see it fully..

The scene then changes and I am on a conveyor belt of sorts, there are other people ahead of me on this thing and humanoid bings on each side working on them..I can see 3 or 4 of them standing to the sides doing something to these people, with their hands..I think they had some sort of tools in their hands..

Then things get dven deeper and I realise there is another world behind be..behind this conveyor belt place..but I cannot fully turn around my astral/dream body enough to look at it becasue when I try I turn my real head in my bed and loose the trance a bit..so I just go with it and I sart flying backwards through this tunnel..like a real long hallway thing with alien landscapes and machinery on the walls..I can see a doorway in the distance where I started from and I can see light pouring in through the opening, and blue sky..I also see a wierd looking head thing that alex grey has in his bardo being painting..it is yellow and sort of like a carving above the doorway..symbols inthe hallways place looked very mayan/aztec/chavin..

Things also got more colourful at this stage..this hallways dimension was pulsating with psychedelic infused colors..lots of greens and oranges and yellows and blue geometric grids..

At this point I got up to pee and drink some juice and almost anhour had passed..

There was also more visions that i cannot recall anymore..and some other geometry and minor visions after I wentback to bed but I nothing I though worth really trying to recall..

I was still having sparkly visuals in a lit room 2 hours after dosing..these vere very interesting, like the room alomst dissapearing into shimmering sparkles for moments at a time, and haloes around the lights..

This was my deepest visionary experience yet with the bufotenine-caapi mix, by far..cant wait to do it again and take even more.
Long live the unwoke.

«PREV89101112NEXT»