We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Have you had 2012 dreams? Options

jamie
#1 Posted : 8/28/2009 7:43:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Ok, so I want to start this off saying this was just a dream, nothing more, nothing less. I am not saying I believe it to be true or false..it was just my dream, it was cool and interesting..so I am sharing it here..I happened 2 nights ago, I wasn't going to post it, but what the hell..

First off, I had taken some b12 vitamines earlier in the day, and drank about 4 cups of hot chocolate made from strong unsweetened bakers chocolate that night, and ate lots of turkey for dinner..

In my dream I was taken up into some part of the solar system or galaxy, not quite sure where exactly, by another humanoid being. He looked male, but it was obvious he was more advance than the adverage human..

I was shown certain star positions, and how they were changing..parts of the solar system ,or 2 galaxies.. I am not sure really.. were comming together. There is alot that I dont remember, parts are unclear..but there was another world, sort of like another earth dimension, but it was out there in space. I was shown how both was going through a cycle, how it had broken off from our dimension, or we broke off from that one a long time ago. I am not sure if they were once both one dimension/world, but I think they were..Anyways, sometime long ago there was some sort of event that seperated the 2 and we it forced each world to go down seperate paths..

Now, I understood that they're world had prgressed in the time since the split to a much greater degree than ours..they're technologies, both shamanistic and mechanistic were far beyond what we can imagine..They knew of us, and have been monitoring us. Somewhere along the way they discovered us and have been contacting us through dreams and visions.

When the split happenned, a cycle began..a long cycle..that is soon to come to a close. Never at any time was the date 2012 mentioned, but I was shown that this closing of the cycle was to come soon. The 2 worlds were going to merge, and become one again. There was nothing at all about doomsday or fearfilled endtimes, but what was going to hapen was big..bigger than anything our world has ever seen. This merging was going to bring about a paradigm shift like no other. When the worlds merge we will no longer be apart. I didn't undertand it all but I was shown how we were going to evolve exponentially as a culture when this happened, and how all of they're technologies and scientific knowledge etc would also be ours, as when the worlds merge, we would then be sharing one reality together. They are our brothers and sisters from the ancient past, and they do care greatly about us. I got the feelign they had mastered space travel to a degree far beyond what we would imagine, and had already explored alot of the solar system. Thay had contacted the maya long ago as well, and other shamanistc cultures throughout history who had made use of entheogenic and dream technologies, and shown them of this event even back then to prep us for what is to come...

After that I guess the dream ended or something, becasue I have no memory or returning from outer space, or going to outer space for that matter..the beggining and ending of the dream is the most hazy of it all..

And that was it. Preaty cool dream. I woke up at about 4 am and couldnt go back to sleep for the next hour or 2 I was so ecstatic, laying in bed thinking about how crazy the dream was..The clear parts were extremely vivid, tot he point where it doesnt feel like it was a dream..it also felt very tryptamine-esque..

Never had a dream like it before..dont know what to make of it..I keep thinking over active imagination..but there is always that chanceWink

There is this terrence mckenna rap here that is actaully preaty close to my dream..but he has way more details to his..I heard this like a year ago or something so maybe that factored into my dream..I wont discount the fact that it's possible my brain pulled this out of the old archives..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLFSz5zCs5o

anyways..I really wanted to make this a thread for other dreams about whats to come, whatever you're dreams of that is..just for an interesting thread to read..I DO NOT want this into a 2012 discussion thread unless you have a dream (entheogenic or otherwise) related to it..JSUT FOR FUN..no serious arguments here!
Long live the unwoke.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.