We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
First Death By THC...? Options

BoKuDen
#41 Posted : 8/29/2009 4:21:08 AM

-

droplet wrote:

Bokuden, I'm not going to apologize to anyone on this forum for accidentally killing my pet fish.

I'm glad "your" "pet" fish could satisfy your curiosity..
"The more one is able to articulate what it is, the less others are able to understand."
I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars.
Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need.
Our Great War's a spiritual war. Our Great Depression is our lives.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

69ron
#42 Posted : 8/29/2009 7:33:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Droplet likes getting high using cannabis, and so he forced his pet to experience cannabis intoxication. Ok. Is that so innocent?

I know a guy who likes to get high by breathing in solvent fumes. Maybe I can let that friend get droplet, put him in a large tank, and make him breath solvent fumes all day and see if droplet also likes it. That guy’s a little goofy from solvent abuse and might forget to get droplet out of the tank.

Are you guys up for this experiment?

Let’s get droplet and my friend together. My friend has a large tank and plenty of solvents. He loves huffing all the time with his buddies and thinks it’s the greatest thing and so he'd love to get droplet high on solvents too. I’m sure droplet wouldn’t mind someone doing to him what he does to his pets, right?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Phlux-
#43 Posted : 8/29/2009 7:51:36 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

sometimes ppl do stupid things - sometimes ppl make mistakes - as long as they realize it was a mistake, and they learned from it - growth has happened.
this thread has gone on for 3 pages of basically the same thing - ppl being nasty caus of his mistake.
i doubt he will try get fish high again.
lets all just try be nice - the point has been made.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

Dwhitty76
#44 Posted : 8/29/2009 8:16:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Phlux- wrote:
sometimes ppl do stupid things - sometimes ppl make mistakes - as long as they realize it was a mistake, and they learned from it - growth has happened.
this thread has gone on for 3 pages of basically the same thing - ppl being nasty caus of his mistake.

ditto.
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

WSaged
#45 Posted : 8/29/2009 5:22:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

polytrip wrote:
We all know cat's love catmint for some reason. Maybe it's their weed.
And maybe they call hemp 'peoplemint'....

Laughing HAHAHAHAHA!!!Laughing

NICE!

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Traveler
#46 Posted : 8/29/2009 8:28:42 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Phlux- wrote:

So true.

And with this statement I'll lock this thread.

PREV123