We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
First Death By THC...? Options

droplet
#1 Posted : 8/27/2009 8:30:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So i thought that maybe gettting my baby puffer fish high would be a good idea...

step 1
bkunt smoke plus water bottle with holes in it

step 2
stick bottle into water and blow

step 3
watch fish get stoned out of its mind

step 4
wake up the next morning to a dead puffer fish...

RIP 3 pac

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Observant
#2 Posted : 8/27/2009 8:34:41 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

Sad Sad
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

۩
#3 Posted : 8/27/2009 10:03:35 PM

Observant wrote:
Sad Sad

Sad Sad

#4 Posted : 8/27/2009 10:18:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Not cool.. Sad

The Traveler
#5 Posted : 8/27/2009 10:23:25 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Good that you find out that fishes don't like water pipes.

Too bad that the fish had to die in the process.

Good again that you had the courage to post it here to warn other people not to do this.

b.t.w. I think there is a good chance that the fish didn't die from the THC but from nicotine or other pollutants.

jamie
#6 Posted : 8/28/2009 1:18:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Why would you do that?? seriousily...??Confused im dumbfounded.
ps..I think you should now eat the fish for dinner to make up for it, if it's indeed edible, think puffers are poinson though..karma's a bitch.
Long live the unwoke.

Darkbb
#7 Posted : 8/28/2009 2:11:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Its kind of silly to read. Too Bad it had to be a puffer fish.

WSaged
#8 Posted : 8/28/2009 2:37:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Way to go jack ass!!Rolling eyes

Did the fish ask you to get it high? I'm guessing not....
I'm guessing he didn't ask you to kill him either.

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

droplet
#9 Posted : 8/28/2009 3:13:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i added him to a compost heap i have going for my garden...

but the weird thing is that the dinosaur eel fish in the tank survived and is doing well...
maybe it has something to do with the Dinosaur eel's ability to survive out of water for 8-12 hours...

i still feel horrible...

anyone ever smoke out a lizard though...?
I think they like it
some change colors too
they just get kind of chill and look around at everything...

i think the problem with the fish is that it either had a heart attack or got asphyxiated. I wonder if the smoke would have been from a vaporizer if it would have turned out different...

The results of other animals being in altered states is kind of interesting but I feel like experimentation like this is kind of controversial though. At the same time lab rats are lab rats... sounds kind of cold but that is the way of the world. Ive also seen something about fish having the ability to get drunk if their is alcohol in the tank but im not to sure about that, sounds like a bad idea...

I feel like im done with trying to get fish high, but still very curious...

Jumiem
#10 Posted : 8/28/2009 3:42:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

In 7th grade my Science teacher brought a fish tank with two gold fish into the class room. He removed the tobacco from a whole pack of cigarettes into a cup of water and then dumped the water into the fish tank and we watched the fish die miserable horrible deaths over 2 or 3 days. One of the fishes swam around upside down for awhile and they bloated up and their eyes came out.

The psychology behind getting animals stoned is very Beavis & Butthead. Some people grow up into adults with their heads in their ass.
I guess it's about time for our William Tell routine.

ohayoco
#11 Posted : 8/28/2009 4:00:15 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Poor fish Sad
To redeem yourself, break into a pet store and rescue all the fish and set them free? Pleased
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

jamie
#12 Posted : 8/28/2009 4:04:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

droplet wrote:
i added him to a compost heap i have going for my garden...

but the weird thing is that the dinosaur eel fish in the tank survived and is doing well...
maybe it has something to do with the Dinosaur eel's ability to survive out of water for 8-12 hours...

i still feel horrible...

anyone ever smoke out a lizard though...?
I think they like it
some change colors too
they just get kind of chill and look around at everything...

i think the problem with the fish is that it either had a heart attack or got asphyxiated. I wonder if the smoke would have been from a vaporizer if it would have turned out different...

The results of other animals being in altered states is kind of interesting but I feel like experimentation like this is kind of controversial though. At the same time lab rats are lab rats... sounds kind of cold but that is the way of the world. Ive also seen something about fish having the ability to get drunk if their is alcohol in the tank but im not to sure about that, sounds like a bad idea...

I feel like im done with trying to get fish high, but still very curious...

Dude, you cannot compare what you did to lab rats..

Lab rats are experimented on to SAVE PEOPLES LIVES..not to find out if they canget stoned or not, It's just not relevant to anything but satisfying some high schoolkids twisted ego..that being said..alot of animal experimention is completely ridiculous and cruel behaviour,like hurling monkeys into cement walls to study tramaCrying or very sad

Are you still in high school?

..you smoked out a lizard too??..man I hope jim morrison comes back in you;re dreams to kick you're assSmile

Long live the unwoke.

Infundibulum
#13 Posted : 8/28/2009 12:25:25 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

droplet wrote:
So i thought that maybe gettting my baby puffer fish high would be a good idea...

step 1
bkunt smoke plus water bottle with holes in it

step 2
stick bottle into water and blow

step 3
watch fish get stoned out of its mind

step 4
wake up the next morning to a dead puffer fish...

RIP 3 pac

Man, this is retarded. Last thing I want to hear is about animal activists joining in with the antilegalization campaigners on the grounds that weed makes you stupid and more prone to inflict unnecessary pain to animals.

If that helps however, this may account for a post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy. Correlation is not causation. Which means that your fish would have died anyway regardless of whether you bubbled it or not.

The other thing is the lesson you and others learned today: It's better not to mix fish with weed other than seaweed!

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

fractal rider
#14 Posted : 8/28/2009 12:56:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

treat animals with love and respect we are all the same
om namah shivaya

69ron
#15 Posted : 8/28/2009 3:14:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

How would you like it if some highly advanced alien from another world landed in your back yard, entered your home and injected you with some drug just to see if you would like it and you died?

I think you should think a little more about what you are doing to these other life forms. They didn’t ask you to drug them. You have no idea if any animal actually likes it. For all you know they may hate you for what you are doing to them and one day they will be reincarnated has a higher being than you and get you back for what you are doing.

If you tried to drug me like that without asking me, I would report you to the police and seriously press charges against you, especially since I hate cannabis with a passion. What if one of those animals feels like that about you?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Infundibulum
#16 Posted : 8/28/2009 3:35:02 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

69ron wrote:
You have no idea if any animal actually likes it.

SWIM used to know a guy whose rats sure loved weed. They loved to steal it, stash it and eat it. They would attack and defend it with ferocious passion if one tried to retrieve it. It was a total fight. The weed stealing thing sometimes assumed massive proportions. When these rats were realising that there's a joint going on they'd get out of their hiding places and pester everyone trying to find the weed.

SWIM owns a dog, if this dog realises there's a joint going on she'll just sit next to you and will start "chasing the dragon".

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

Infinite I
#17 Posted : 8/28/2009 4:05:46 PM

JC

Thats one of the most ridiculous stupidest things ive ever heard? What age are you mate? 10 or something?

I would phone animal protection on you if I knew where you lived thats totally out of order, its abuse and you should be ashamed of yourself! Grow up!

kemist
#18 Posted : 8/28/2009 4:07:11 PM

John

Infundibulum wrote:
69ron wrote:
You have no idea if any animal actually likes it.

SWIM used to know a guy whose rats sure loved weed. They loved to steal it, stash it and eat it. They would attack and defend it with ferocious passion if one tried to retrieve it. It was a total fight. The weed stealing thing sometimes assumed massive proportions. When these rats were realising that there's a joint going on they'd get out of their hiding places and pester everyone trying to find the weed.

SWIM owns a dog, if this dog realises there's a joint going on she'll just sit next to you and will start "chasing the dragon".

I personaly know one alcoholic dog. It was a bit annoying sharing pints with her when she turned to pub with her meth addicted owner(skinny girl)Smile
Irresistible, lol
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

dread
#19 Posted : 8/28/2009 4:34:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The OP of this thread is a total asshole IMHO.

Granted, some animals like most cats love cannabis, but even then I wouldn't give it to them unless they asked me to. And killing fish with weed smoke is just immature and stupid. Guys like that shouldn't be allowed to keep pets at all.

Observant
#20 Posted : 8/28/2009 4:50:18 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

http://browncardigan.com/posts/view/7682/%28post_/

Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

123NEXT