We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Morning Glory Tolerance? Options

69ron
#1 Posted : 8/27/2009 1:51:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What is the general consensus on tolerance build up to the LSA/LSH containing seeds?

SWIM has not tried taking them everyday. There seems to be a build up of tolerance from his experience if done three days in a row, but not complete tolerance. I’d like to hear form other people.

With LSD you develop complete tolerance within 3 days.

If you take LSA/LSH seeds (Morning Glory, Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Ololiuqui) everyday for 1 week will you develop complete tolerance to them? If so, at what point: 4 days, 5 days, etc.?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Thanatananda23
#2 Posted : 9/12/2009 11:05:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ron, a cybernaut of high cosmic and comedic proportions wrote up a fine thread of the spindling unwinding rode of imbibing lsa, everyday for two weeks. Consort with the experience vault on erowid.org for the entire expose' on the adventure.

Intelligence Squared. Increasing ones intelligence in such a dynamic and innovative manner, so as to re-write, Draw, paint, and speak newer more novel and interesting ways of not only increasing intelligence, but what it means to increase intelligence, and so on ad psychedellium

For more Novelty on increasing ones intelligence, integrate and share these Phantastic
CyberPunk's Surprising uprgrades of neurological wetwares.

Timothy Leary
Robert Anton Wilson
Terrence McKenna
Bill Hicks
Jimi Hendrix
Horus Eye milky way galaxy glissading, swaying hag's hair neath arch de morir, a mirror reflecting everything, holding nothing near, Here.