We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Wild. Options

Darkbb
#1 Posted : 8/26/2009 5:59:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Wake Induced Lucid Dream. Have you had one? I remember a few days ago entering the sleep paralysis stage. But I got frightened out of it since it was my first time. Well today I took an few hour nap. I woke up for a half hour for breakfast, flapjacks and syrup Smile, when I went back to bed I just focused on not falling asleep which lead to the sleep paralysis which I was hesitant about allowing to happen at first but then it over took me. I was in a void which I filled with images from my mind. It was like a slide show of my thoughts. Although the women were not complete Smile lol. It eventually got deep enough to allow me to leave my body which was quite a weird feeling. I had feeling outside my body but I knew my body wasn't moving.

DMT seems like your traveling with just your conscious. This felt like I was attached to a ghost version of my body : ) This experience was quite fun.

Maybe I can practice this and become more relaxed being out of my body before I go on any more DMT trips.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.