We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
dark chocolate 90% connects you with nature. Options

greenmoss
#1 Posted : 3/29/2015 2:13:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey all,

If you have any interest in nature,tree's,plants,etc then go eat dark chocolate 90%. If you can't find 90% get 85%...

There's something very serious and beautiful in dark chocolate that after eating it, makes you feel connected with nature, like you can FEEL the plants,trees,etc.

EACH plant,flower,etc I looked at and FELT it, it was like WOOOoooo zoom and I jumped up with excitement and pleasure.

and this was only dark chocolate, what would happen if I took psychedlics with a bar of dark chocolate, it would blow my mind ..... I would no longer be conscious from the human mind, but be conscious from the nature's mind.

do it. you will learn and experience.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

benzyme
#2 Posted : 3/29/2015 2:26:59 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

I've had it, but didn't feel any connection with nature. just the normal afterglow I feel after eating dark chocolate.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Just Say Know
#3 Posted : 3/29/2015 3:42:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

cosmictaylor
#4 Posted : 3/29/2015 4:08:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

benzyme wrote:
I've had it, but didn't feel any connection with nature. just the normal afterglow I feel after eating dark chocolate.

What does that feel like to you?

benzyme
#5 Posted : 3/29/2015 4:14:46 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

a similar afterglow from eating chile peppers.. endogenous met-enkephalin.
pure satisfaction.

although theobromine is the primary active, chocolate is a complex mixture of alkaloids and polyphenols, serotonin, and arachidonic acid derivitives. any connection you may feel to nature was likely already present.
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

DansMaTete
#6 Posted : 3/29/2015 4:23:55 PM

[insert something smart/deep here]

A 85% bar of dark chocolate is, patiently, waiting for the next mescaline trip in nature ^^
And i think it will be served with a nice and strong black coffee Drool
« I love the smell of boiling MHRB in the morning »

Just Say Know
#7 Posted : 3/29/2015 4:27:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Psybin
#8 Posted : 3/29/2015 4:28:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DansMaTete wrote:
A 85% bar of dark chocolate is, patiently, waiting for the next mescaline trip in nature ^^

Poor DansMaTete's digestive system Laughing

endlessness
#9 Posted : 3/29/2015 4:29:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I love dark chocolate, and cacao nibs/beans Smile

Im not sure if I felt anything appart from some mild stimulation at most, even in large quantities. Either way it's great stuff !

DansMaTete
#10 Posted : 3/29/2015 4:41:39 PM

Psybin wrote:
DansMaTete wrote:

My disgestived system never been so well... since i quit drinking coffee Very happy
But for a special occasion, and a mescaline trip IS a special occasion, i want to drink some as i heard both can have a nice synergy.

And as it's rare i buy coffee i can go for an expensive and delicious one like Jamaican Blue Montain coffee Cool

greenmoss
#11 Posted : 3/29/2015 4:49:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Psybin wrote:
DansMaTete wrote:

lol, while it can give you shits, the dark chocolate is meant to be good for the digestive system.

check this out ,
Chocolate in health and nutrition (2013, 7MB, medical book )
http://bookzz.org/book/1311410/7f8164

MaNoMaNoM
#12 Posted : 3/29/2015 5:33:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Anandamide, also known as N-arachidonoylethanolamine or AEA, is an endogenous cannabinoid ...
- In 1996, researchers discovered anandamide in chocolate.

phenylethylamine (PEA)

But anandamide (AEA) – which is also produced naturally by the human body – isn’t the only chemical in chocolate that mimics the activity of cannabis compounds (known as cannabinoids). In fact, researchers have identified a number of chocolate-derived chemicals that can activate the human cannabinoid system, both directly and indirectly.

Chemicals like 2-AG – a cannabinoid also found in human milk – and oleamide – a sleep-inducing chemical that increases anandamide levels – are actually present in chocolate at higher concentrations than anandamide itself.

Interestingly, dark chocolate seems to possess a much higher amount of cannabinoids...

/2013/07/28/your-brain-on-chocolate-marijuana-like-chemicals-explain-why-we-crave-it/

*ALL WAYS WITH LOVE

benzyme
#13 Posted : 3/29/2015 6:47:27 PM

analytical chemist

note: anandamide has a half-life of about 4 s. , it's metabolized by FAAH. phenethylamine is metabolized by MAO-A.

DansMaTete
#14 Posted : 3/29/2015 6:56:43 PM

benzyme wrote:
note: anandamide has a half-life of about 4 s. , it's metabolized by FAAH. phenethylamine is metabolized by MAO-A.

I know, for you it's cristal clear, but for me and my "hangovered" brain, it sounds like double Dutch Very happy

Any explication ? Please.

1ce
#15 Posted : 3/29/2015 9:53:19 PM

Communications-Security Analyst

The only thing dark chocolate makes me feel closer to would be a cup of water to soothe my newfound thirst, and to wash away the nasty taste. The Barq's rootbeer lists "acacia" as an ingredient and that makes me feel no different about life.

To each their own I guess.

benzyme
#16 Posted : 3/29/2015 10:16:55 PM

analytical chemist

DansMaTete wrote:
benzyme wrote:

I know, for you it's cristal clear, but for me and my "hangovered" brain, it sounds like double Dutch Very happy

any sensation from anandamide is short-lived. phenethylamine is like tryptamine, and simple tryptamines...MAO renders it orally inactive.

DansMaTete
#17 Posted : 3/29/2015 10:59:14 PM

Means, we have to eat chocolate with harmalas. The mix of taste is not the best choice for a gourmet Razz

So the mix :
150mg harmaline+600mg mescaline+1 bar of dark chocolate+2 strong coffee = rocket trip full of stars (and run to the toilet also Big grin )

Tx for clearing that up Thumbs up

edit: in fact, tonight, lets be crazy : i gonna experiment 150mg harmala with some dark chocolate.

1ce
#18 Posted : 3/29/2015 11:32:13 PM

Communications-Security Analyst

benzyme wrote:
DansMaTete wrote:
benzyme wrote:

any sensation from anandamide is short-lived. phenethylamine is like tryptamine, and simple tryptamines...MAO renders it orally inactive.

Is it just phenylethylamine that's orally inactive? Ephedrine, for example, demonstrates oral activity.

benzyme
#19 Posted : 3/29/2015 11:47:23 PM

analytical chemist

probably because of sterics

greenmoss
#20 Posted : 3/30/2015 12:16:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

1ce wrote:
benzyme wrote:
DansMaTete wrote:
benzyme wrote:

Is it just phenylethylamine that's orally inactive? Ephedrine, for example, demonstrates oral activity.

Well from one source in a book, it said there's over 300 Phenol (or something) compounds.

12NEXT