We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Nature's warning, or, the unexplained lesson... Options

Whatis
#1 Posted : 3/19/2015 5:52:36 PM

Its a question of perspective...

Hello Nexius,

Like all of my deepest journeys this was the the second sitting. It was yesterday. I asked to meet God.

One hit, 35mg with a Vapour Genie, breath held until I disappear. This is my usual way.

Straight away a folding repeating chrysanthemum welcomes me in. Different than normal. I've been here or somewhere similar about three times perhaps. It peels away, layers folding back. I haven't broken through yet. I am welcomed in. Gentle. Wow this is quick. I try to take it all in, yet I'm fully aware that despite being utterly clear in this moment, everything will be hard to grasp afterwards, a vague memory of a distant dream.

Suddenly I'm there, no idea how I've arrived, and a powerful spirit starts showing me beautiful things.

It all makes soooo much sense and it is beautiful. Things fold in. And repeat. How could I have forgotten this? I remember this! It is obvious and beautiful. I have a vague sense that I can translate it into human thought. It's simple! People need to know this and I can explain!

I go about trying to retain it. To bring just a sentence of this back would be marvellous. There are 4. There has never been 4 before. It is everywhere all the time. Things are unfolding slowly and deliberately - as if demonstrated for my benefit, yet there is a sense that this is a recording, a presentation ready for those who want to see it. This is here and this is here and this is how it is everywhere. The spirit is on the sidelines beautiful, powerful and present.

My god it is beautiful.

Then I notice my breath. I forgot I had breath. Breathe. As I breathe deeply things shift and move with it.

A shift happens and I am amongst very different entities now. They are green. Blob like. The visual information that unfurls is green. They don't like me, or perhaps are wary of me. They are communicating, 'Look what is happening' they say. I try to communicate with them. Send some kind of friendly energy. They seem stern and accusing.

Things start to get darker. The beauty from before is being suffocated. I then realise this is a lesson, or a communication at least. 'Look what is happening' they say. I am reminded of oil. Suddenly the curandero's message from ayahausca - they believe that plant spirits are trying to communicate with humanity, telling them that enough is enough and time is running out - comes into my mind.

I feel an immense and profound sadness. The beauty that was is being destroyed. I almost weep. I do my best to communicate that I will do everything I can to change, to show the world, to stop this immense tragedy from taking place.

The light dips like a fading sunset never to return. I still hold their gaze, imploring them that I understand, I get what they are trying to communicate. This isn't about me, the little me, but about humanity as a whole.

But I don't understand. Not really. I know that humanity is fucking the world, but it has never really bothered me before. I mean - of course it is an immense tragedy - but my world view is that we, all of us, are a single and complete life force, including nature, and we are at a specific point in our cycle, and arguing with what is - is the highway to suffering. We will learn our lessons, or perhaps we won't. Either way time doesn't exist and life will always find it's way. Even if that is without humanity. If we kill ourselves the earth will recycle itself and in the mere blink of a few thousand years there will be no trace of us. And life will start another experiment.

Perhaps this was the lesson. And I was experiencing the sadness of it.

But I felt like I was being called into a battle very much routed in time. When more and more I feel true joy and potential exists outside of the boundaries of time.

So, is this nature's warning, perhaps from the spirit of the Brazilian mimosa that provided the DMT, or is something else, an unexplained lesson, interpreted by my brain?

I'd love to hear what you think.

I'm especially curious about the sense of communication. The experience of 'I have something to teach you, it is important, and you must listen.'

Much love Love
Much Love <3 xx

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

rainbowserpent
#2 Posted : 3/26/2015 3:19:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

You suppressed them with your ego. I've done it before as well. Gotta let them teach you, not the other way around.

#3 Posted : 3/26/2015 4:46:08 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Wow

That was seriously one of the best reports that i've read in a while..

The way you described it, spot on in my book. This is excellent. You really have a beautiful way of writing/wording.

Nothing else really to say, other than thank you for writing this. <3

universecannon
#4 Posted : 3/26/2015 6:09:55 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Smile

Those ones with a kind of gestalt awareness of our situation here on earth can be very moving and motivating.

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

swam rollbre
#5 Posted : 3/26/2015 7:27:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Lines 1-17: every awesome dmt trip ever. Really well stated!
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...ers/house/DMTDiagram.png
"To fathom Hell, or soar angelic, just take a pinch of Psychedelic." -Humphrey Osmond
"Describing the difference between MDMA and MDA to the unexperienced is like trying to explain the difference between shiraz and cabernet to someone who only thinks in terms of 'red wine / white wine'." -Lamont Granquist
"Yo! My lab got creamed; I had to dummyrig an alchemical filter out of a dirty bidet and a vaporizer!" -Ron James, Adventure Time.
Noobs plz read https://www.dmt-nexus.me...spx?g=posts&m=318336
http://deoxy.org/entheop.htm

Doc Buxin
#6 Posted : 3/27/2015 11:15:55 PM

Pay No Mind

Thank you Whatis for such a beautifully written, amazing report.

During my deepest journeys I have always been expected to absorb much more information than is considered humanly possible by whatever entities I've encountered.

Typically it is impossible for me to even comprehend it, so I just stay patient & have faith that my mind will absorb it as much as it needs & that it will all play out eventually over time as I process & integrate it all.

So far I've found this strategy to work wonderfully.
Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

Whatis
#7 Posted : 3/29/2015 11:52:42 AM

Thank you for all your kind words Smile

@Doc Buxin that is really great advice. Thanks. It's hard not to over interpret sometimes - especially when they seem to be pointing to something so clear, and the danger (?) seems immediate. Perhaps it it foolish to try and find the finite within the infiniteness of hyperspace perhaps. Perhaps it means everything and nothing, all at the same time.

@rainbowserpent - that is a really interesting possibility. I'd never considered it. But it is definitely a possibility. Lesson number one come to mind - 'Let go!'
Much Love <3 xx

null24
#8 Posted : 3/29/2015 6:04:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

yes.
Seems an almost archetypal DMT experience. Very beautiful. There without doubt is a 'communication' involved with DMT.

We are to listen, and share with those on this world who have both heard and not heard.

Yes, it is about humanity as it is about nature.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

spacexplorer
#9 Posted : 3/29/2015 11:00:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

rainbowserpent wrote:
You suppressed them with your ego. I've done it before as well. Gotta let them teach you, not the other way around.

If they are so weak that one human ego can suppress them I wonder if they are even worth listening to?

Doc Buxin
#10 Posted : 3/30/2015 6:35:49 PM

Pay No Mind

Whatis wrote:
...Perhaps it means everything and nothing, all at the same time....

That is precisely the conclusion I generally always come to.Smile
Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

oversoul1919
#11 Posted : 4/7/2015 2:53:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That is a great lesson you had.

Never forget it.

Global
#12 Posted : 4/7/2015 9:17:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Whatis wrote:
Things are unfolding slowly and deliberately - as if demonstrated for my benefit, yet there is a sense that this is a recording, a presentation ready for those who want to see it.

I love when it plays out like that. What makes it seem even more like a recording is the notion that it can be played backwards and/or the tempo can be altered. There have been occasions where I've been "outside the loop" in a manner that does not seem had been intended for you to see. From this vantage point of being on the outside looking in, I can hear this kind of metronomic click track that everything is running to, and it appears very choppy. From the normal vantage point, everything appears to be running smoothly and continuously. What is difficult to think about is how these recordings can also be interactive at the same time. In other words they may be running from start to finish, but that's not to say that your awareness and perceptions don't affect how things play out either.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Infectedstyle
#13 Posted : 4/8/2015 12:07:27 AM
I compulsively post from time to time

Great post Global. Thanks for bringing in your (awesome) perspective.

Whatis
#14 Posted : 4/8/2015 12:31:53 AM

Global - you just reminded me of a time when everything was slowed down, then paused, and then reversed. Again all very deliberately. Waves of kaleidoscopic florescent visual information were pouring forth towards me. At the time I think they were a routine part of my journeys - although I haven't seen them for a while now for some reason.

I remember being completely dumbfounded as these waves slowed down, then momentarily paused, before reversing in back on themselves to a single point- like a reverse of a big bang. This singularity then closed down for a moment before opening itself back up, and once more the information deluge poured out as 'normal hyper speed' resumed.

'Very choppy' is also ringing many bells. Things folding in and repeating themselves over and then peeling away - sometimes with a sense of 'you've seen this all before' 'blah, blah, blah' and an almost lack of care, felt through a 'choppy' kind of pattern. Almost like a stop motion animation.

I wish I could remember more of my trips. At the time they are so tangible, yet putting them into language is nearly impossible.
Much Love <3 xx

Infectedstyle
#15 Posted : 4/8/2015 11:00:51 AM
I compulsively post from time to time

spacexplorer wrote:
rainbowserpent wrote:

If they are so weak that one human ego can suppress them I wonder if they are even worth listening to?

I woulden't underestimate "one human ego" a fully powerful entity

spacexplorer
#16 Posted : 4/9/2015 5:52:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Infectedstyle wrote:
spacexplorer wrote:
rainbowserpent wrote:

I woulden't underestimate "one human ego" a fully powerful entity

What do you mean a powerful entity?

darklordsson
#17 Posted : 4/9/2015 6:00:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

There is bad and good, what you seen is good don't let the bad part of life take over. There are stones set in place for you, don't let anything knock them from underneath you, but they will if you let them, but don't. You my friend are YOU. Be stronger than what was.. Or better yet, "What is yourself"