We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV234
High Dose Mushroom Experiment Options

DmnStr8
#61 Posted : 5/13/2015 1:33:58 AM

Come what may

Doc Buxin wrote:
Good for you DmnStr8!!!

You set out to do that & you did it & I knew what was going to happen eventually at some point cause it's happened to me...That threshold where too many shrooms is just way too intense...

Personally, I find mushrooms to be my favorite psychedelic to micro-dose with & my least favorite when it comes to heroic doses, but of course, that's just me.

I'm happy you made it through!!!

Much respect & peace.Cool

Thanks! I appreciate it! I thought my threshold would have been higher. I was expecting to take another 3 grams that morning. That is why I was taking them 30 mins apart. That second dose kicked in and I was like no way am I taking more. lol
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

joedirt
#62 Posted : 5/13/2015 2:00:03 AM

Not I

DmnStr8 wrote:
This last Saturday morning I ingested 3.5grams and waited 30 mins and ingested another 3.5 grams....

YEP. 7 grams is the most I have taken and I'm not keen to repeat it. I find a goldy locks zone between 2-4 grams. Everyone is different. There may be people that can work up to 20 grams, but I'd ultimately ask why? Anyway glad you had sense enough to work your way up.... When I did 7 grams it was after years of no psychedelic use.. I was beyond floored...
If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

fluidfocus
#63 Posted : 5/13/2015 5:15:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DmnStr8 wrote:
I was expecting to take another 3 grams that morning. That is why I was taking them 30 mins apart. That second dose kicked in and I was like no way am I taking more. lol

Hah! Good call. Sounds really wise to take them staggered like that so you have the opportunity to not take more.

Swarupa
#64 Posted : 5/13/2015 12:00:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

For those who find psilocybin a great ally it can definitely be worth exploring higher than the usually recommended doses, it takes it into interesting territory that's for sure, i think beyond a certain point there may be diminishing returns though, some people may even start blacking out and not remember anything.

This guy who's advocating 20-30g doesn't seem to go into much detail or even clarify that he means 20-30g of Psilocybe Cubensis rather just saying 20-30g of Psilocybin, which is ridiculous.

I agree with him about the preying mantis' though, those insectoids are pretty Shocked

Ryusaki
#65 Posted : 5/13/2015 4:48:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

After my last dance with the shroomies, i say for me, everything above 3 gr of dry shrooms is an "High Dose Mushroom Experiment".

Chan
#66 Posted : 5/14/2015 10:40:49 AM

Another Leaf on the Vine

Ryusaki wrote:
After my last dance with the shroomies, i say for me, everything above 3 gr of dry shrooms is an "High Dose Mushroom Experiment".

Hi Ryusaki, at the exact time you posted that, I was in a psilohuasca smackdown, with 300mg extracted rue harmalas, and 3.3g cubes... (I'm a hardhead, but even so...wtf was I thinking, apart from 3-3-3 has a good feel to it...yeah, sure it does, it's only halfway to 666, after all Twisted Evil )

That will never happen again:

THE LESSON HAS BEEN RECEIVED.

Namaste.

“I sometimes marvel at how far I’ve come - blissful, even, in the knowledge that I am slowly becoming a well-evolved human being - only to have the illusion shattered by an episode of bad behaviour that contradicts the new and reinforces the old. At these junctures of self-reflection, I ask the question: “are all my years of hard work unraveling before my eyes, or am I just having an episode?” For the sake of personal growth and the pursuit of equanimity, I choose the latter and accept that, on this journey of evolution, I may not encounter just one bad day, but a group of many.”
― B.G. Bowers

null24
#67 Posted : 5/14/2015 3:54:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Ryusaki wrote:

Big grin Thumbs up
True.
I just ran into this guy's podcasts, or interviews with him and I'm just not sure. I really don't like how he expounds McKennaisms without attributing them as such, instead prefacing them with the phrase 'we now know that...' and then go on to regurgitate stoned ape THEORY. He does the same thing with Strassmans hypotheses.

I also really can't see him doing all the things he claims and feel it's pretty reckless, with little to no regard to harm reduction.

Several years ago there was a self proclaimed psychonaut murdered by police in my city after eating a comparable dose and freaking out, he was shot as he jumped up and down on the roof of a police cruiser, iirc. Nobody should eat these doses without some serious safety precautions.

Personnally, I'd vape a pile of freebase DMT before is eat a pile of shrooms, those things scare the crap out of me at high doses, lol.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

BioBoostedSpirit
#68 Posted : 5/14/2015 7:18:31 PM

ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

I met mushrooms about eleven years ago .I was a kid (16) and my big bro introduced me to them. We went to pick them up by ourselves out of the town. Hah , i remember while passing the central road i saw many people looking for something on the field .. Firsly we were unlucky , we found only around 15 mushrooms (im talking about Semilanceata) ,i think common dose is 25-30 .. I remember my bro telling me , eat them all , maybe they'll do something to you .. and i did so .. also we had a crazy buddy looking for weed with us, so he went and asked about it some other guys on the field lol ,unfortounately the guys were from a little village wich was nearby and they brought him some weed X) .. one of them saw me eating mushrooms and told me , *nah ,those are not enough* , and gave me a pack of cigarette almost full with mushrooms .. *eat them dude* he told me .. my bro looked at me and he was like ,,, hehe , get ready X) i believe there was around 40 Semi's all tougether i ate that WONDERFUL evening .. three words ***I WAS AMAZED***
Three weeks later we ate together with my big bro around 70-80 Semi's and went for a night walk .. Hehe .. both times visuals , euphoria , everything were beautiful .. the second time it was overwhelming , but not in the bad way , it was still very beautiful .. i'll never forget that feeling of big waves going up and down in me .. that was beautiful , if i had some Semi's right now i would definetily eat around 80 and maybe more Thumbs up
After all that i never saw mushrooms for about 10 years , just recently i started experimenting with growing some (this time Cubensis) ,not with a big luck , but i gonna fix it Wink
So, my third time i got me some Cubensis .. They were fresh and i did not weighted them .. i just separated them in four doses and started with the first one Smile (i had no idea how much was it) .. i ate them and after about 20 minutes i started worrying that it was not enough , so i ate the second dose and went for a ride with the car X) ..
Extreme experience , not as visual or auphoric as with Semi's , but extreme in their own way .. !! Amazing experience , the only thing that bothered me , at the end of it ,when i went home they were overwhelming me .. that feeling of a huge marble stone rolling and pushing my head all around and my ego dissapearing was too much ( for couple of minutes , the only time i started to worry ) , i layed in my bed relaxed and found my inner peace again Smile
After that experience i was feeling AMAZINGLY CLEAR INSIDE for a couple of weeks.. And ofcourse when the rest of the shrooms dried a saw that the one (of four) dose weighted at about 7.5 g's .. Well , from that i guessing stuff i ate were around 15 g's .. Embarrased
I can clearly say i would eat again so much , but this time with more proper settings .. Mushrooms are amazing , big doses are amazing , just relax and **HOLD ON** .. Very happy Big grin
Sadly the place i live now has no Semi's and im kinda missing them .. Very happy Thumbs up Cubensis has my respect also hehe Thumbs up
I wish to you all happy experiences , full of love and light guys !!!!Love Love Love
Also sorry for my english , its not my native language ..

Love Love Love

P.S. Always weight your stuff first , dont be like me .. take only as much as you believe you can hold on .. im not playing a big doses badass .. im already had been kicked in my balls from DMT in my very first time .. now im taking it slowly hehe .. X)
Peace , be well everybody !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imperare sibi maximum imperium est.
“To rule yourself is the ultimate power."
Seneca

RoGu3
#69 Posted : 5/14/2015 7:23:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I wouldn't repeat it again but I ate 14g once and... uhh.. yeah. Whenever I tell people I ate a half ounce they think I'm bat shit crazy lol. I was talking to ancient aliens and Native Americans in their language throughout the whole trip. I was delirious and convinced I was gonna die at any moment that night. I've also done around 15 hits of liquid DOC I made WAY too potent, and Salvia I laced with a shit ton of DMT 😃 good times
Don't be afraid, Don't be afraid, Let everything flow through you

I AM Everything

You're In Class
A Nice Little Place

Ryusaki
#70 Posted : 5/17/2015 2:04:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, i plan to experiment more, thats for sure. But i'll take it slow an steady. I have experimented with high doses of hamala tea in combination with low shroom doses, and i will go further with that, slowly increasing the shroom dose.

I found the combination very positive and healing, even if it gets a little turbulent.
There is one thing one should do if it gets too much or uncomfortable:
You have to become the acustic resonance driver!

Whenever i took shrooms, there was a moment when the spectacle behind my eyes would calm down and suddenly a deep and frightful darkness aproached me. The shrooms stopped showing me stuff and instead they held up a mirror to reflect myself.
This is a crucial moment, it is the moment a lot of people freak out, because suddenly all the repressed shit comes up, the lonelyness, the fear, the shame...whatever is in you.

At this moment you have to create sound, as it creates a strong vibration/resonance in your body, listening to music is not the same.
When you do start singing/chanting/whistling, you can transform the moment into something else, you are no longer the boat drifting on a stormy sea, you'll become the ocean.

Chan
#71 Posted : 5/17/2015 11:01:23 PM

Another Leaf on the Vine

Ryusaki wrote:

At this moment you have to create sound, as it creates a strong vibration/resonance in your body, listening to music is not the same.
When you do start singing/chanting/whistling, you can transform the moment into something else, you are no longer the boat drifting on a stormy sea, you'll become the ocean.

Amen to that, brother!

From my psilohuasca notes:

Quote:
Became acutely aware that not only had I startled everything, but I had no smoke or incense of any kind, least of all mapucho, which I now needed as a first step to placating everything. I had no rattle, no sounds, no voice either. I was essentially a completely passive interloper, without any tools/protection at all. A sense of being penetrated and devoured, as if by 'Death Eaters'…

I have been thinking for a loooong time that the single key difference between modern and traditional approaches is the lack of vocalisation in the former. And looking at those trips which were hardest of all, it was the sound of my own voice which pulled me back. Shame I still don't like the sound of it...
“I sometimes marvel at how far I’ve come - blissful, even, in the knowledge that I am slowly becoming a well-evolved human being - only to have the illusion shattered by an episode of bad behaviour that contradicts the new and reinforces the old. At these junctures of self-reflection, I ask the question: “are all my years of hard work unraveling before my eyes, or am I just having an episode?” For the sake of personal growth and the pursuit of equanimity, I choose the latter and accept that, on this journey of evolution, I may not encounter just one bad day, but a group of many.”
― B.G. Bowers

Doc Buxin
#72 Posted : 5/18/2015 11:58:28 PM

Pay No Mind

Ryusaki wrote:

There is one thing one should do if it gets too much or uncomfortable:
You have to become the acustic resonance driver!...you are no longer the boat drifting on a stormy sea, you'll become the ocean.

Yep. That's the ticket!

The ol' acoustic resonance driver trick! It's gotten me out of some mighty gnarly psychedelic pickles as well as some sober ones!Big grin
Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

Espurrr
#73 Posted : 7/31/2020 7:04:45 AM

Working with high dose psilohuasca (usually 5-10g worth of rue seeds which is 250 to 500 mg of alkaloids average + 5g of cubensis which is usually potent if not that black stuff) and having tripped for 28 hours that one time, i havent had the chance to try +heavy doses of mushrooms on their own (when taking just cubensis i havent had more than 6 or so and other times i ate more because of less potency) but i understand theres a difference eating a very potent mushroom while fresh, specially if its grown in a wood containing sub, or something strong like azures or liberty caps or semperviva etc compared to eating dry cubensis, often grown in a clean coco/mineral salt sub, one of the key differences is an electrical current passing through every cell (fresh mushrooms) and likely to last much longer and also a more effective engagement to the experience opposed to most of my experiences with dry cubensis where there is a subtle ongoing energy passing through, likely to last 4-6 hours before comedown, and im able to switch between points of view for ex. Having a body i can talk and communicate vs dissolved completely

Now i believe kilindi has passed but ive been following his growing methods and his work with genetics, ime the fruits i saw him grow were pretty potent cubensis varieties and also consider he would teach growing in workshops.
I believe what kilini presents about 15-60 gram mushroom sacrament is geniuenly true and you cant expect someone to convey the significance of a 60g trip over footage of a workshop just talking alone for 2 hours, it would be a different story if you had dedicated a portion of your life to being able to experience doses like this without harming yourself or just burning yourself out and then just talk to kilindi one on one because he would answer his facebook when i messaged him.
Now, i think if kilindi would eat 150g to 600g of fresh wood loving potency even in some sort of extract (since he considered eating the dry mushroom with a glass of water as a ritual dicipline) then he would probably have a different experience and i dont know if he had such an experience or not

Also when talking to him about psilohuasca he kept saying adding rue to it changes the signiture of the experience which is definitely true, but trust me its in no way limited or directed specifically, its way beyond that

In general i agree with universecannon because full spec extracts of cappi and mimosa can bring you extremely heavy journeys also true for cactus extracts, another gem is iboga which considering its danger to the heart is sometimes taken in unbelivable doses

In any plant or fungus or entheogenic source which somewhere and somehow in it has infinite potential you can start your relationship and take your doses to gradually understand and take it deeper to higher doses

This in fact will take years meaning a decade or two of your life can go into these journeys and you still dont have a specific formulated opinion of the manifold truth of entheogenic trancendance

Thumbs up

«PREV234