We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Creating a platform for the combination of Mescaline and Harmalas Options

Just.Ask.The.Axis
#1 Posted : 2/5/2015 12:25:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think a lot of people would benefit from having some sort of guide when combining mescaline and harmalas.

We have Shulgin's report
Quote:
WITH MESCALINE

(with 100 mg harmaline, 60 mg mescaline (3,4,5-trimethoxyphenethylamine) [20 min]) “At two hours I was in a pleasant state of physical relaxation, a fine sense of well being, and I found music most enjoyable. From then to the fourth hour, thoughts flowed freely, and it became obvious that insight was a major part of this experience. Normally unconscious thoughts were easily available. It was as if I could observe my mind in operation, as facts were weighed to form conclusions. By the sixth hour music was a thing of beauty, with the higher notes crisp and clear. The harmaline has probably worn off. Sleep at eight hours, and the next day was without any adverse effects. This was a remarkable experience, the insight of TMA, and the relaxation of MDMA.”

(with 150 mg harmaline, 100 mg mescaline [15 min]) “A stomach ache developed at about 45 minutes, followed by a mild nausea which occurred intermittently throughout the next six hours. I felt comfortable, although there was a slight discoordination at about two hours. Walking was never a problem but did require more concentration than normal. Colors on the television were obviously more intense, and highly saturated at this point and moderate photophobia developed. Even a fire in the fireplace was distracting, and stereo was best enjoyed in the dark. Attempts at sleep did not work until the ninth hour. Upon awakening there was a feeling of dehydration but otherwise no ill effects. Mild looseness of stools was present later that morning. Since experiments using only mescaline at doses between 80 and 120 mg resulted in no CNS effects at all, it seems clear that the MAO blocking effects of the harmaline were crucial to this experience.”

We have one of our own
Quote:
I had the day off and I only had a small amount of mescaline.

I took the 130-150mgs of mescaline along with 130mgs of rue haramals hcl salts.

About one hour into it I felt a little 'off'...which is very normal for me on any of these substance.

At the 90 minuted mark the energy started building up and building up...as the nausea and 'offness' was fading.

3 hours in now. Clearly this isn't going to be a full on etheogenic dose, but then I wasn't aiming for that.

What I have observed. Well I haven't had anything to eat since yesterday night... But I Have had no headaches or other signs of weird phenylamine MOAI interactions. I feel this combo is quite safe. But remember I haven't had food for probably hours now...well other than fruit that is.

To be sure I am having an absolute blast. Working in the garden and tooling around the house, but next time....oh yes there will certainly be a next time. Twisted Evil

Next time, I'm thinking 300mgs of mescaline and 150mgs of rue. Very happy

Peace

OK, but that doesn't cover everything, does it? There hasn't been any mention of smoking freebase harmalas in combination with mescaline. Although, we've had some here raise the question, we don't get any reports.Confused

It would be nice to have a report on the combination of 200 mgs of mescaline and smoking 20 mgs of harmala. Would it have any effect? And at what time should the harmala be smoked? Would it be dangerous/foolish to keep smoking until effects were felt?

With a few reports we could create some sort of guide that allows for the ingestion of safe amounts but still potentiates to the maximum effect.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.