We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Caapi issues Options

DeltaSpice
#1 Posted : 2/1/2015 5:57:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi, I need a little advise please.
Today I followed the Caapi Vine Alkaloid Extraction by gibran2.
Although I used 400g Black B Caapi Vine and ended up with 2 litres of reduced tea.
I added the lye solution but nothing has fallen out. So I tried a bit more lye, no joy.
Then I thought why no try some sodium carbonate as I do with Rue extractions.. still nothing precipitates .
Any ideas? Maybe my black caapi isn't black caapi?
DeltaSpice attached the following image(s):
IMAG0395.jpg (432kb) downloaded 288 time(s).

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 2/1/2015 6:05:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=33654
https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m..._are_the_differences_.3F

I think possibly your vine is alicia anisopetala, which does NOT contain harmalas.

You can get a bit of the brew and dilute it and see if it shines strongly under UV. If not, another confirmation it does not contain harmalas.

I'd advise you to get real Banisteriopsis caapi. The cross section should look more like this:

DeltaSpice
#3 Posted : 2/1/2015 6:09:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=33654
https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m..._are_the_differences_.3F

I think possibly your vine is alicia anisopetala, which does NOT contain harmalas.

You can get a bit of the brew and dilute it and see if it shines strongly under UV. If not, another confirmation it does not contain harmalas.

That's funny because a few weeks ago I bought some Black Ayahuasca and found out the hard way it was Alicia.
This time I spent a lot of money including import tax and charges.
Wow , I think me and the vine have no future .
Thanks for the reply

Those cross sections are nothing like mine.
I don't feel like I can trust the vendors anymore to be honest

DeltaSpice
#4 Posted : 2/6/2015 7:22:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I finally got some proper B Caapi Vine.
It's a lot more dense than the Alicia and it smells lovely too .
Tomorrow ill start hitting it with a hammer, my favourite part of the extraction process Cool
DeltaSpice attached the following image(s):
IMAG0397.jpg (1,044kb) downloaded 243 time(s).

endlessness
#5 Posted : 2/6/2015 8:05:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Looking good bro, good luck!

I suggest not only extracting but also drinking full brew. Are you considering that too?

DeltaSpice
#6 Posted : 2/6/2015 9:06:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
Looking good bro, good luck!

I suggest not only extracting but also drinking full brew. Are you considering that too?

That's a good question.
One day I'm sure I will but I think I have only just scratched the surface with Changa, even though I'm a few years in.
Also I suppose I have it categorised in my mind as a long and messy DMT trip.
I know it last for a long time, there is no turning it off and you vomit a lot haha
That's why I never liked LSD and positively hated Ketamine, you have to ride it out.
Are there real benefits to Aya?

endlessness
#7 Posted : 2/6/2015 9:47:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ohhhh, do try it, I think it will positively surprise you Smile

You can try it without adding DMT on top first. Dosage should be anywhere from 30-120 grams depending on caapi potency, so start low. Once you find that dosage where you feel light-headed and maybe slight tracers or light sensitivity, then the next time add some DMT on top, starting with maybe 30mg.

Duration is way shorter than LSD (4 instead of maybe 10 hours), you can sleep great after, and the day after I feel great instead of tired! It feels very beneficial in many ways, physically and psychologically.

Let us know if you do try Smile

Ryusaki
#8 Posted : 2/7/2015 3:10:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, drink the brew, drink it!

I've drunk Ayahuasca 12 times until i smoked some changa for the first time. Surprised
You got that order reversed.

DeltaSpice
#9 Posted : 2/7/2015 10:24:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
Ohhhh, do try it, I think it will positively surprise you Smile

You can try it without adding DMT on top first. Dosage should be anywhere from 30-120 grams depending on caapi potency, so start low. Once you find that dosage where you feel light-headed and maybe slight tracers or light sensitivity, then the next time add some DMT on top, starting with maybe 30mg.

Duration is way shorter than LSD (4 instead of maybe 10 hours), you can sleep great after, and the day after I feel great instead of tired! It feels very beneficial in many ways, physically and psychologically.

Let us know if you do try Smile

I shouldn't make excuses , LSD is just interesting and the one time I did Ketamine it was full on and I was just waiting for it to ware off. Aya/DMT is some thing special.
Its rare I have a bad Changa experience and afterwards I'm still impressed and know that there was a good reason it didn't go well.
When the circumstances are rite for me ill drink it up.
Do you mean boil/simmer 30 to 120 grams of vine then add the spice?

DeltaSpice
#10 Posted : 2/7/2015 10:25:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ryusaki wrote:
Yeah, drink the brew, drink it!

I've drunk Ayahuasca 12 times until i smoked some changa for the first time. Surprised
You got that order reversed.

12 is a good number.. Do you prefer Changa now?

concombres
#11 Posted : 2/8/2015 6:39:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Delta i'd say you should extract a portion & see what yeilds are like.
That will give you an idea of how potent the vine is.

Then you can brew with a more precise idea how much harmalas are in the vine your using & dose accurately.

If you've not figured out the harmala dosage that works best orally i'd say start with enough vine that your getting ~250-300mg harmalas, this of course being based on how much you yeilded from your extraction.

I've added freebase dmt directly to a caapi brew while warm & it worked very well. deffinately start at 30mg & work up though.
I started with 75mg dissolved in a 50g caapi brew the first time i tried a caapi brew. It was a bit much for me. I entered hyperspace within 30minutes & was immediately scanned by some sort of drone, which immediately knew every thing i'd ever thought & done. Felt kind of intruded upon but it was quickly revealed the nature of this was to help heal Big grin

DeltaSpice
#12 Posted : 2/8/2015 8:44:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

concombres wrote:
Delta i'd say you should extract a portion & see what yeilds are like.
That will give you an idea of how potent the vine is.

Then you can brew with a more precise idea how much harmalas are in the vine your using & dose accurately.

If you've not figured out the harmala dosage that works best orally i'd say start with enough vine that your getting ~250-300mg harmalas, this of course being based on how much you yeilded from your extraction.

I've added freebase dmt directly to a caapi brew while warm & it worked very well. deffinately start at 30mg & work up though.
I started with 75mg dissolved in a 50g caapi brew the first time i tried a caapi brew. It was a bit much for me. I entered hyperspace within 30minutes & was immediately scanned by some sort of drone, which immediately knew every thing i'd ever thought & done. Felt kind of intruded upon but it was quickly revealed the nature of this was to help heal Big grin

Yeh my friend was scanned too.
Today im gonna cook up 500 Grams of this yellow vine so in a few days ill have an end result, then I can do the maths.
Could I make my brew and then freeze it until im ready for it?

endlessness
#13 Posted : 2/8/2015 9:19:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yep most definitely.

There will be a sediment on the bottom most likely, dont throw that away. When you decide to consume, either shake/mix the whole thing, or drink till you reach the sludge on the bottom and you can either rehydrate/extract from that, or whatever other way that does not throw it away.

DeltaSpice
#14 Posted : 2/14/2015 8:33:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I thought Vine Alks were supposed to be weaker than Rue Alks ?
So far that is not the case, unless its because I used the Vine to house the Alks and Spice.
The experiences are much stronger and its elongated , you know in the way that to much Harmalas can elongate things massively .
So far im shocked at the difference, my first test smoke and it seems the spirit of the vine introduced herself to me.
As always the future is full of promise Thumbs up

jungleheart
#15 Posted : 2/14/2015 11:09:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome!

DeltaSpice
#16 Posted : 2/17/2015 8:31:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I finally have an end result.
5 grams of Alks from 500 grams of vine.
I'm shocked, I thought I'd get a lot more than 5 grams.
Does this mean that the vine was weak, alk wise? and how much vine would I need to make Ayahuasca ?
Even if I had gotten 1 gram I'd be happy, I think its amazing stuff Smile

endlessness
#17 Posted : 2/17/2015 8:35:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That sounds potent!

If you need, say, 200-300mg of alks, thats like 20-30g vine... Some vines are 5x LESS potent than yours

DeltaSpice
#18 Posted : 2/17/2015 9:09:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
That sounds potent!

If you need, say, 200-300mg of alks, thats like 20-30g vine... Some vines are 5x LESS potent than yours

oh ok, I was just going by the Gibran2 tek who yields 1.3g from 64g.
I think next time ill forgo the waiting for the powder to settle in the water and just filter with coffee filters instead, should save time

Any ideas what I can do with the Alicia ? throwing it away seems a shame.. I'd gladly give it to some one.

Thanks for your help by the way..

downwardsfromzero
#19 Posted : 2/17/2015 10:05:29 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

DeltaSpice wrote:
endlessness wrote:
That sounds potent!

I think next time ill forgo the waiting for the powder to settle in the water and just filter with coffee filters instead, should save time

Any ideas what I can do with the Alicia ? throwing it away seems a shame.. I'd gladly give it to some one.

You might want to keep it...

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=32738

I'm happy to receive donations, however! Big grin

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

DeltaSpice
#20 Posted : 2/18/2015 6:43:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
DeltaSpice wrote:
endlessness wrote:
That sounds potent!

You might want to keep it...

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=32738

I'm happy to receive donations, however! Big grin

ok I will hold onto it, ill add it to my Vine Volt Cool

12NEXT