We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
when will be the next SHE? Options

shago
#1 Posted : 8/22/2009 4:23:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

When will be the next SHE, i am very exited, and happy to participate.

The awaited day will come.
De rodillas, bajo la lluvia y sobre el barro, clamamos a los cielos... ven a nosotros.

JOIN THE NEXUS CHAT ROOM NOW!

I do not aprove any illegal act as I don't do anything illegal.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

KwisatzHaderach
#2 Posted : 11/2/2010 11:12:43 AM

everything is becoming

Strolled into the SHE sub-forum to ask this very same question...and I think this thread answers itself.

600+ views and not a single response.

Nothing lasts...nothing lasts...everything is changing into something else...nothing is wrong...nothing is wrong...everything is on the right track

In an interstellar burst
I'm back to save the Universe

vibrancy3
#3 Posted : 11/2/2010 1:11:48 PM

Josh

I am curious too to be honest, i thought the last one was on 23rd October ? (but didn't see no future info on that date or nothing)

It would be great to see someone arrange one or something? as of yet have not participated in a S.H.E

fraterS.O.L.
#4 Posted : 11/10/2010 4:38:43 AM

Bill Nye

^bump. It seems evey time there is a SHE its during a period I havent been on in a while.

Lets start one. Name a date and I'm in.
"Then he looked right through me
With somniferous almond eyes
Don't even know what that means
Must remember to write it down,
This is so real
Like the time Dave floated away
See my heart is pounding
'Cause this **** never happens to me!"
Tool - Rosetta Stoned

ANYTHING I POST ONLY TOOK PLACE IN REALMS OF PURE IDEA AND THOUGHT, ANY PICTURES I POST ARE STRAIGHT FROM GOOGLE IMAGES. ANY AND ALL PROCESSES I CLAIM TO CARRY OUT HAVE NOT ACTUALLY OCCURRED IN PHYSICAL REALITY, AND THEREFORE VIOLATE NO PHYSICAL LAW. WHEN SUCH THINGS ARE BANNED FROM THOUGHT I WILL CEASE TO CARRY THEM OUT EVEN IN THE ETHER.

Phantastica
#5 Posted : 11/10/2010 4:59:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Anyone down for Nov.18, 2010?
i was reading up and it says that Leonids Meteor Shower will take place on this date....fancy..Razz
<3

ms_manic_minxx
#6 Posted : 11/10/2010 5:03:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dec. 21 is the solstice AND a full moon. Twisted Evil
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

Phantastica
#7 Posted : 11/10/2010 6:01:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

also, Dec. 13 looks like a good date as well. Its the date for Geminids Meteor Shower:

Quote:

December 13, 14 - Geminids Meteor Shower. Considered by many to be the best meteor shower in the heavens, the Geminids are known for producing up to 60 multicolored meteors per hour at their peak. The peak of the shower this year should occur on the night of December 13 and morning of the 14th, although some meteors should be visible from December 6 - 19. Some estimates say there could be as many as 120 meteors an hour visible from dark-sky locations. The radiant point for this shower will be in the constellation Gemini. The Moon will set early in the evening setting the sky up for a spectacular show. Best viewing is usually to the east after midnight.
<3

fraterS.O.L.
#8 Posted : 11/10/2010 5:56:46 PM

Bill Nye

I'm good for any of those. Where will those meteor showers be visible? I have only watched one in my life so that would be great. I also love psychedelics on the equinoxes/solstices, so thats where my vote is going. We should take a vote. Nov. 18, Dec. 13, or Dec.21.
This is so real
See my heart is pounding
Tool - Rosetta Stoned

ANYTHING I POST ONLY TOOK PLACE IN REALMS OF PURE IDEA AND THOUGHT, ANY PICTURES I POST ARE STRAIGHT FROM GOOGLE IMAGES. ANY AND ALL PROCESSES I CLAIM TO CARRY OUT HAVE NOT ACTUALLY OCCURRED IN PHYSICAL REALITY, AND THEREFORE VIOLATE NO PHYSICAL LAW. WHEN SUCH THINGS ARE BANNED FROM THOUGHT I WILL CEASE TO CARRY THEM OUT EVEN IN THE ETHER.

Phantastica
#9 Posted : 11/12/2010 3:49:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i'm down for any of those dates as well..but if i had to pick, my vote's for Dec. 13..there's something psychedelic about meteor showers.
don't know about the visibility locations frater
<3

EquaL Observer
#10 Posted : 11/16/2010 12:00:58 AM

Ross

I'm up for the 21st of December. My last extremely synchronistic trip, which I reckon manifested Jungian dream symbolism into actual life, was on the 23rd of October, also a full moon.

Looking forward to it Smile
Your depth is your integrity

Soulshine
#11 Posted : 11/16/2010 12:20:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think the 21st of december would be sweetCool
The tragedy of life isn't that it's too short, it's that we take too long to begin it...

-NO TURN UNSTONED-
"Just when I thought I was out, they pulled me back in !!!"

"Compassion becomes real when we recognize our shared humanity" - Pema Chodron

fraterS.O.L.
#12 Posted : 11/16/2010 2:27:13 AM

Bill Nye

Thats 3 for the 21st of Dec. Why have members slowly stopped doing these events? I've never participated in on but it seems like good fun.
This is so real
See my heart is pounding
Tool - Rosetta Stoned

I am.
#13 Posted : 11/16/2010 2:41:47 AM

I AM

i make 4 for dec 21.
embrace your nothingness...it's all you are...

fraterS.O.L.
#14 Posted : 11/18/2010 4:22:54 PM

Bill Nye

How many participants do we have? What time will we lift off? What should we go in thinking of? I think we should have some sort of mantra to chant prior to so that it will put us all in the same frame of mind.
This is so real
See my heart is pounding
Tool - Rosetta Stoned

fraterS.O.L.
#15 Posted : 11/18/2010 4:44:16 PM

Bill Nye

Shema yisael YHVH elohenu YHVH echad is great for meditation. It is a common jewish prayer but when the mystical concept of the YHVH is meditated on it helps bring about a oneness off all things big and small. So in the sense in which we would use this, WE are Israel trying to hear the unifying concept that is YHVH.

I've had much luck with this mantra in group meditation. Once it even brought up similar images to everyones minds eye, I'm open to others though. I think the theme of unification should be the constant though.
This is so real
See my heart is pounding
Tool - Rosetta Stoned

Enoon
#16 Posted : 11/19/2010 2:44:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

I'm in for the solstice. or any other date.
is it better to do a wave or a real sync? I think real syncs are more powerful, but harder to do because of time-zones. and the 21st is a tuesday so some of us might be working. I probably will. Timezone GMT+1 - any time after 8 p.m. my time would work for me. but feel free to do it whenever.

cheers
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

fraterS.O.L.
#17 Posted : 11/23/2010 4:18:18 AM

Bill Nye

I'm at -6 GMT. The solstice actually occurs at 11:38 pm GMT. Thats 5:38pm here, 12:38am for you enoon. That seems like it would be the most powerful time to do it on, if its not to late/early for those in the eastern hemisphere...
This is so real
See my heart is pounding
Tool - Rosetta Stoned

Enoon
#18 Posted : 11/23/2010 9:52:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

I guess a little sleep deprivation never harmed anyone... is that 12:38 am on the 22nd for me then? I'm too lazy to use my brain right now...
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

fraterS.O.L.
#19 Posted : 11/23/2010 3:24:42 PM

Bill Nye

^Yeah, technically the 22nd for anyone 1hr or more east of GMT I guess.
This is so real
See my heart is pounding
Tool - Rosetta Stoned

proto-pax
#20 Posted : 11/27/2010 8:47:41 PM

bird-brain

I'd probably be down for it.
blooooooOOOOOooP fzzzzzzhm KAPOW!
This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking.
Grow a plant or something and meditate on that

123NEXT