We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Raw vegan mushroom bonbons Options

Nereus
#1 Posted : 1/24/2015 11:10:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Nexians!

So today we decided to create these beautiful dark chocolate bonbons,mainly because i have an issue with the mushrooms strong taste and texture,also my digestive tract seems to have a hard time braking down the fibres,making it uncomfortable at times during the journey.This is a very fun and simple version and it can be available to anyone who is interested in this kind of ROA.

We gathered the necessary tools as follows:
- 8,5g cubensis mushroom powder
- 50g organic peruvian cacao powder
- 50g organic peruvian cacao butter
- 80g organic brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon acacia honey
- 1g cardamom
- pinch oh himalaya salt

We melted the butter in a bain-marie.We mixed the other ingredients together in a separate bowl.We mixed all of them together until they became a homogenous paste and finally distributed them evenly in a silicone mold.Last,we set them in the fridge to rest for at least 3-4 hours until the mixture was firm and hardened.

These 10 bonbons is what we got from this prep activity.If my math is correct each of them should hold about 0,85g of shroom powder...a medium dose very good to start the session with..and if one feels in want of a higher dose can always have more.The chocolates are very friendly with no shroom taste and that's why you should consider eating them with caution Surprised

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

dreamer042
#2 Posted : 1/24/2015 11:52:21 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Excellent work! Thumbs up

Those look delicious, and you better believe I'll be giving this recipe a try. Cool
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

#3 Posted : 1/25/2015 12:03:25 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Love Stop

O_O

Beautifully done.

Dead man
#4 Posted : 1/25/2015 3:45:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Very nice! How long do you let the mixture cool before you mix the shrooms in? I once ruined a whole ounce while making chocolates because of heat, and I've been reluctant to try again.

Edit: appearantly the melting point is chocolate is way below that of psilocybin/psilocin, and there should be no concern of heat if your careful, so I dunno what the happened to that batch. I'm going have to try this soon (with some sclerotia) sounds delicious.
He who sees the infinite in all things sees God. He who sees the ratio only sees himself only. -William Blake There is no natural religion.
People in the past never lived in ecological balance with nature, they died in ecological balance with nature -Hans Rosling
Nothing is something worth doing -Sphongle

SynKyd
#5 Posted : 1/25/2015 6:30:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Your math is off (actually 0.85 g let bonbon) but please let us know how it goes!

-peace
At the center of this existence, it is everything and nothing, all of us and each of us and none of us. My light is now lit, and it cannot be extinguished.

dreamer042
#6 Posted : 1/25/2015 6:36:36 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Dead man wrote:
Very nice! How long do you let the mixture cool before you mix the shrooms in? I once ruined a whole ounce while making chocolates because of heat, and I've been reluctant to try again.

Edit: appearantly the melting point is chocolate is way below that of psilocybin/psilocin, and there should be no concern of heat if your careful, so I dunno what the happened to that batch. I'm going have to try this soon (with some sclerotia) sounds delicious.

Use a double boiler to keep the temp down and not burn the chocolate. Note that dried sclerotia give the chocolate a funky after-taste, fruits are preferable if available.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Nereus
#7 Posted : 1/25/2015 7:11:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Theobromine and other antioxidants in Cacao do bond nicely with the active constituents in cubensis mushrooms.

3/pers were dosed at around 11pm.

The trip lasted well over 6hrs with highly visual enhancements at the plateaus also lasting for quite a while.

8am the next day and we're still werkin the afterglow Love