We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV23456NEXT
Demons/Parasites feeding of your soul Options

The Hermit
#61 Posted : 1/21/2015 4:58:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Infectedstyle: So far I haven't just see two sides arguing.

A casual observation:
- The OP stated he doesn't want help, so suggestions are futile.
- The OP is not interested in any explanation / parallels except those that fit within his paradigm.
- The purpose of this 'discussion' seems to be to entrench these beliefs further, we've since included a video of Masons and the Illuminati, and one can assume lizard people may not be far behind (I was under the impression that conspiracy theorising was discouraged on the Nexus?)

And on that last point, what is the purpose of this discussion? What is the end goal?

Surely if there was a way to liberate oneself from this (very unpalatable sounding) situation, those solutions would be worth discussing more than indulging the horror of it all?

As Hug46 said, belief is a powerful tool - one needs to be careful what one lends that to.
And God's point is not invalid either, indulging the OP in agreement or disagreement feeds the fire. So again, where is this going?
"For as the mystic is more and more subjected to the transforming nature of the Light, he is often plunged into an acute awareness of the inadequacy and utter vileness of the lower or 'natural' self" - I.R.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

hug46
#62 Posted : 1/21/2015 5:15:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SC0069 wrote:
not sure why people are arguing.

If you are going to start posting conspiracy theory videos don"t be surprised if things start getting messy.

SC0069
#63 Posted : 1/21/2015 5:36:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The Hermit wrote:

- The OP stated he doesn't want help, so suggestions are futile.

Iv already explained this several times, this was not a "help me" thread

The Hermit wrote:

- The OP is not interested in any explanation / parallels except those that fit within his paradigm.

Of course not, this is how phyisist work, if you go give them a your formula of theory of the universe, then it cant contain things that arent alligned to reality based on their observation. If part of your theory is that the earth is flat, or the sun revolves around the earth, then they wont read the rest of it.

So in this instance if the explanation i have been given has fundemental flaws based on the reality i have exprienced, then i obviously cant agree with it. Because remember we are talking about my reality and what i have exprienced, so if your say an analysit then if you want to come up with a explanation you have to take in the material gathered from OP and work with that, or you can claim OP is crazy and his talking non sense, because alternate explanations that dont take into account my expriences are even more non sense.

The Hermit wrote:

- The purpose of this 'discussion' seems to be to entrench these beliefs further, we've since included a video of Masons and the Illuminati, and one can assume lizard people may not be far behind (I was under the impression that conspiracy theorising was discouraged on the Nexus?)

you obviously didnt hear what was said in the video you just read the title, as the content of the video is exactly what is being disscussed here.

The Hermit wrote:

And on that last point, what is the purpose of this discussion? What is the end goal?

SC0069 wrote:

So i am hoping to hear form people with actual exprience so we can maybe learn from eachother and free our selves and humanity, as they are manipulating everyone to hate eachother.

you clearly havnt read this thread properly and just wasting time with worthless comments

The Hermit wrote:

As Hug46 said, belief is a powerful tool - one needs to be careful what one lends that to.
And God's point is not invalid either, indulging the OP in agreement or disagreement feeds the fire. So again, where is this going?

yes belief is a very powerful tool, whats your point?? this thread is not about religion or a belief system, its about real life expriences. I wont bother responding to you, and i hope you wont bother responding to this, as we clearly have nothing we can help eachother with.

As you see if you actually read the thread, i have already achieved what i wanted, there are people with this expriences, who are giving valuable posts so just let us be

The Hermit
#64 Posted : 1/21/2015 6:06:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SC0069 wrote:
Because remember we are talking about my reality and what i have exprienced...

My apologies. I thought you were talking about several people's realities Wink

SC0069 wrote:
So i am hoping to hear form people with actual exprience so we can maybe learn from eachother and free our selves and humanity, as they are manipulating everyone to hate eachother.

As long as, of course, no one wants to actually help each other, which is what that appears to say, but perhaps actually doesn't. English, as they say, is a fickle beast.

Anyway man, best of luck to you taking down the Masonic demons, I'm off to perve over some tasty pics of members' changa Big grin

"For as the mystic is more and more subjected to the transforming nature of the Light, he is often plunged into an acute awareness of the inadequacy and utter vileness of the lower or 'natural' self" - I.R.

Jin
#65 Posted : 1/21/2015 7:40:31 PM

yes

no matter what beliefs are , things should be discussed

yet there should be no convincing , just understanding of various perspectives

the earth is flat , round and many other shapes , a peak of a mountain , sandy beaches or city roads ,

it has various shapes

edit :

in terms of pure visual perspective

the sun does indeed rise everyday in the east and set in the west

thus what is really seen is the sun revolving around the earth ,

yet obviously this is a perspective fact not a scientific fact

and digging ever deeper into perspective

the sun does'nt revolve around the earth it travels only in one direction , east to west

the point is - it travels , it does not revolve

and by true standards of perspective , its never the same sun

there is a new sun traveling everyday from east to west
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

nexalizer
#66 Posted : 1/21/2015 8:40:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SC0069 wrote:
I have exprienced enlightment (...)

+

SC0069 wrote:
I understand the soloution, as i know it can only manipulate me if i choose to pay attention to its evil thoughts it produces me, but its very difficult to constantly be present (...)

Much contradiction, wow.

SC0069 wrote:
Not everyone are infected by these things but most people on this planet are.

Right. And you know this because.. rainbows?

SC0069 wrote:
So currently as im sitting in my room, typing this, there is a creature which looks similar to a human is literaly attached to my body as i write this, is hugging me and feeding of my negative energy

vs

SC0069 wrote:
they will only show them self when you are sick, depressed, anxiety, weak or vulnerable

plus

SC0069 wrote:
I am not depressed, angry, stressed, confused. I have exprienced enlightment and have a very open mind

SC0069 wrote:
i am a more of a believer of the Matrix movie, and i believe these things are a virus program of the matrix itself, created by the dark forces or aliens who invaded this planet probaly long before our existence on here.

Right.. ancient aliens or the dark forces, you say. Seems legit.

SC0069 wrote:
There are not many people in everyday life in the mental health proffesionals that cant comprehend what im talking about, as many people are not aware this is happening to them.

Right.

SC0069 wrote:
based on my research the majiority of people are possessed by this sort of entity

Do share your data. We at the nexus love good science.

SC0069 wrote:
When you go to sleep and dose off, it usually starts feeding you random images which you think are real, while it rapes your soul and deletes your memory before you wake up.

Let me get this straight, have you just redefined dreaming as distraction for amnesic soul rape?

SC0069 wrote:
This is why generally for most people they wake up and are more tired then before they went to bed feel exhausted, confused and cant remember much.

Waking up tired is not the norm in my experience (myself, family, friends, friends of friends). You seem to have some magic way of knowing that most people this, most people that... do elaborate how exactly you know this?

SC0069 wrote:
Look on this forum everyone is reporting evil entities whilst on DMT trips.

Ehm... no? Most experiences recorded at the nexus are, as you'll quickly realize should you actually spend the time reading them (as I have) mind-blowing, profoundly mysterious, and there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of rapy demons, no, sorry.

SC0069 wrote:
If you get constant random unwanted thoughts, it is that thing trying to pull you away from presence and make you release negative emotions by reminding you of past bad expriences or potential new negative expriences.

More externalizing..

SC0069 wrote:
f you find it difficult to go periods of time of just being present and joyful and regular "bad luck" or not so positive life is because that thing is feeding of your energy and leaving you drained

Or more likely, it's because you suck at being present, and don't exercise / eat properly / sleep enough. All of them fixable. But where would the drama be in that?

SC0069 wrote:
I dont do phsychedelics only tried it twice in my life.

That only makes the thread even more disturbing...

SC0069 wrote:
as unless if you have seen it with your own eyes in your own mind this all will be non sense to you.

Like invisible pink unicorns.

SC0069 wrote:
many times when i came closer to the truth, i would be captured in my dream by some agents and taken to some lab and injected with some substance, where when i woke up i felt very confused and my ability to stay present for a while was significantely reduced and i found it harder to think deeper. Then actually on this forum on this site i read someone elses exprience which was same as mine. In general im not a big believer in coincidences.

They are out to get you !

SC0069 wrote:
For some people it may be frightening to think about it, as the more you think about it the more of the truth you will see.

Quite the belief system you've got going on here...

SC0069 wrote:
yes there are people who know exactly what im talking about and i have read many such material on here thats why i signed up, so i can hear other people with "exprience" view and opinions of what they think of it all and i have already had some good replies on here.

Yes, because more people with the same beliefs is a valid measure of how true something is (</sarcasm>Pleased. There's plenty of people out there who are pretty sure all the music and radio messages are really about them, and that all their family and friends have been replaced by surrogates.

SC0069 wrote:
Your welcome to disagree. many people will tell you they exprienced being sleep in their bed, their eyes open and can see in their room, but cannot move their body while surrounded by one or more demonic or evil entities.

Because that totally proves they are. Didn't you say before that all our sense data could be faked? It strikes me as exceedingly poor design that these master ancient alien dark force overlords would spoil their multi-generational master plan to enslave the whole human race, and by so doing enjoying several lifetimes of classic soul rape by failing to mask that sensory data... but hey, that's just me!

nicechrisman wrote:
Or perhaps consulting with a mental health professional?

GOD wrote:
I think that you need to stop takeing drugs and see a medical profesional.

Seconded.
This is the time to really find out who you are and enjoy every moment you have. Take advantage of it.

Infectedstyle
#67 Posted : 1/21/2015 9:33:01 PM
I compulsively post from time to time

Look, I just spoke to a guy yesterday who met greys on an acid trip and has been hallucinating for 4 months.

From henceforth reptilian theories really dont' sound as weird. I hope you can see my viewpoint on the matters at hand? Anyway, I am off for a second to see if I can purge out some demons into the gaian mindspace. Or find a peaceful solution. I wish to go back to this thread ASAP and converse based on all of Nexus'members joint input because I really think this stuff has to have a place out in the open.

Nereus
#68 Posted : 1/21/2015 9:41:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Anybody here familiar with : "Opti and I" ?

pitubo
#69 Posted : 1/21/2015 10:12:17 PM

dysfunctional word machine

Dear SC0069,

The DMT Nexus is a forum about DMT. Your posts however are not about DMT, but about your experiences and I have not seen any way to relate them to DMT in a reasonable way. As if to excuse yourself for that, you have stated at the end of your original posting at the start of this thread that you have seen posts on this forum that affirm your experiences, but you have not given any references to these posts. (At the DMT Nexus, we really appreciate it when people who make claims, back these claims up with references.)

I have seen no reason to assume that any "force" or "entity" as you experience, relates in any way to DMT or what may be experienced under the influence of DMT. You can make conjectures in this regard all you want, but those conjectures in themselves are not very convincing. I have voiced my disagreement with some of your conjectures and you did not care to address my critique at all. You seem not to care too much about how convincing you are in discussions with other members either, after all, you are convinced already and you appear to be convinced that that is sufficient reason for you continue to ignore what others say.

After a few pages, the conclusion seems to be inevitable that your post is not really about DMT at all, in any way. And neither is it your intention, as you have yourself stated: you are looking for an affirmation of your experiences. This is however completely off topic for this forum, which is not about you or the alien parasitic entities you speak of.

Since you appear to be not interested in this forum at all, but instead appear to only want the forum to be interested in you and then only on your terms, I ask you to consider setting up your own forum that is dedicated to your cause, or seek further on the internet if there is already such a site. In my opinion, the DMT Nexus is not the site your are looking for. Your present course of action only brings disagreement and if left going this way will lead to shouting and possibly hatred. Surely that is not what you want either.

Alternatively, if you wish to continue to make use of this forum, at least try to engage in a meaningful dialoge and respect the nature of the forum and the reasons for the other members to spend time here. You are not the only one here.

I sincerely wish you the best.

Infectedstyle
#70 Posted : 1/21/2015 11:10:44 PM
I compulsively post from time to time

hug46 wrote:
Infectedstyle wrote:
The last time I felt under attack. I thought if it would be beneficial to be in an isolation tank yes or no. I am not certain.

Infected style please do not be offended by my next comment as i think that you are an ok dude. When i saw the above quoted comment i thought that you were referring to being under verbal attack from the comments on this forum and it made me wonder if there could be a correlation between people who feel easily threatened and evil entities.

"Rational" people arguing their cases are not necessarily believing that they are more right it"s just that we believe differently.

I like nutters like David Icke and Hyperspace Fool and i also like nutters like Richard Dawkins and Zon Buddhist. They are the glue that holds the human race together and help to keep things interesting.

Ur initial request may have helped. I did not feel offended in the slightest. In fact, I feel the urge to thank you for pointing out to me my weaknesses.

Not going to dig up this thread from the gutter. But I Hope to share my own experiences as they are quite rational. And honestly, in some cases. The rational outcome of occam's razor is to conclude that spirits are damn real.

miguel
#71 Posted : 1/21/2015 11:55:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Similar threads pop up in the nexus every once in a while.

There are several people all over the word describing the same experiences as the OP, but when we come to explanations we just make ASSUMPTIONS.

Hehe, most people are so sure about what reality is, but I think we have no idea.

Do anyone REALLY know what the soul is?

Do anyone REALLY even know what we call the self is?

Do anyone REALLY knows the true nature of our cosmos and our reality is?

I do not know. I have opinions on these subjects, but I know it's just my assumptions based on my belief systems/personal history/ personal worldview etc.

Our reality might be way more weirder than we can even imagine...Laughing

For those interested, lately I stumbled upon this site that has many articles on the simulation hypothesis theory and about all these angelic/demonic beings of the astral worlds being part of a computerized subtle strata in the simulation.Twisted Evil Crazy stuff, nice read.
http...ment/

http...ling/

Enjoy the mystery, enjoy the ride, put that changa in the bonga!Smile

Ακούω την αγάπη και δεν ακούω την σκέψη μου

Redguard
#72 Posted : 1/21/2015 11:59:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SC0069 wrote:
Redguard wrote:

Sleep paralysis, now we are getting somewhere. Oddly enough I went through sleep paralysis the other night, I feel asleep jamming out to pentatonic minor in my head only to wake up from an extremely trippy dream paralyzed, confused, and unable to remember how I even got into bed! I was going for an obe before I went to sleep, I think that had something to do with it.

Im not yet too sure about the memory part, iv thought baout it alot, in my opinion based on what i know i have a good suspicioun that they have something to do with erasing your memory.

OBE and the sleep pralysis are the same realm, the only diffrence is when your paralysed, the entity has made you paralysed to fuck with you. When you intentionally do OBE, you are focused and alert, and it will not come near you, when it knows you are aware and mentally awake. This is its weakpoint amongst others.

Redguard wrote:

Have you tried a more analytical approach to your art? Sort of like a counterbalance? I can tell you that it has worked wonders for me especially concerning what may or may not be parasitic entities.

not sure if i understand what exactly you mean, care to elaborate?

When I look at this reality one of the things I have learned time and time again is how much my beliefs effect my perception. You speak of the astral and the ethereal, then you should be aware of our ability to manifest pretty much whatever we want when we are in this mind state. It's because of this that I have a hard time believing 100% that my encounters with spirits are real. For myself, I live in a world of probabilities and possibilities. What this belief does is give me solid ground to stand on when I need it.

The other side of the coin....

As someone who definitely experienced a parasitic entity that took the form of a sex demon that rocked my world in a variety of different mind states whether it be, sober every day waking life, ethereal, astral, sleep paralyses, I can never completely outright dismiss the possibility of their existence. In my mind there is a big difference between an hallucination and an hallucination whose intelligence surrounds its being like a halo or a fog gently seeping from its pores. I had to drastically change my life to counter it. It exposed all of my flaws and weaknesses and made me a far stronger person.

All I'm suggesting is that you consider the idea that what you are experiencing is created by you. Consider the idea that everything you believe to be true is false and everything you believe to be false is true. Stop expecting situations to happen in a certain way, especially with this entity you are dealing with. If it is parasitic in nature are you sure you want to be giving it all this power with your belief?

I think you are in the wrong place if you want to have a serious discussion concerning these things. As you can see most people are fine with labeling you as crazy and moving on. Completely ignoring the fact that since you experience these things under sleep paralyses, then there is already a large body of scientific literature concerning hallucinations and this particular mind state. I recommend you learn about them. I also recommend you learn about personality theory, and introverted intuition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_7DpbJ1xFg

The more filters you can use to understand what you experience, the more you will be able to control what you experience!
“I am that gadfly which God has attached to the state, and all day long …arousing and persuading and reproaching…You will not easily find another like me.”-- Socrates

Redguard
#73 Posted : 1/22/2015 12:05:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member

hug46 wrote:
Redguard wrote:

I mean this in all sincerity because you are one of the few posters I respect on this board, but I think one of these days you just might argue with someone on this particular subject who is more then able to melt your face Razz

If that particular scenario occurs i am more than ok with it. Any sceptic that is worth their salt would be happy to be proven wrong and i am not averse to eating a bit of humble pie every once in a while. If you feel up to the challenge fire away but i"ve a feeling that if i ever get my face melted it will more than likely be self induced. (i like you too Redguard)

In defence of the foil hat solution i do believe that it does have some value. If, and i do mean if, it is a manifestation of the mind then it could possibly work as a placebo. Belief is a powerful force. Look at how many people swear by homeopathy and we all know that"s a bunch of baloney.

Don"t tear me a new one for coming across as Mr mechanistic but the supernatuaral and magic is just stuff that we haven"t worked out how the nuts and bolts hold it together.

A skeptic at heart, I knew there was something I liked about you. Hehe would you believe me if I told you that I am one as well? It took a long line of experiments and trial and error to get to where I am at.

Although I find your tin foil hat solution funny and ironically could even be effective given how suggestible the human mind is. I would have suggested something slightly less obtuse though, like burning sage. I could only imagine what my family would think of me if I walked around with a tin foil hat... too bad they already wrote me off as insane.

I only like tearing people a new one if they are walking around with a metaphorical target on their back, I don't see one on yours. We'll have to save the face melting experience when I see an opportunity for it Smile
“I am that gadfly which God has attached to the state, and all day long …arousing and persuading and reproaching…You will not easily find another like me.”-- Socrates

downwardsfromzero
#74 Posted : 1/22/2015 3:04:11 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

I'm actually enjoying many of the posts in this thread. You people shine! Love

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

SC0069
#75 Posted : 1/22/2015 5:47:15 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Jin wrote:
no matter what beliefs are , things should be discussed

yet there should be no convincing , just understanding of various perspectives

the earth is flat , round and many other shapes , a peak of a mountain , sandy beaches or city roads

agreed

Jin wrote:

in terms of pure visual perspective

the sun does indeed rise everyday in the east and set in the west

thus what is really seen is the sun revolving around the earth ,

yet obviously this is a perspective fact not a scientific fact

and digging ever deeper into perspective

the sun does'nt revolve around the earth it travels only in one direction , east to west

the point is - it travels , it does not revolve

and by true standards of perspective , its never the same sun

there is a new sun traveling everyday from east to west

This is heavily off topic, but there was a time when humans went by perspective and visual observation, as they concioussly evolved and became more and more inteligent and came up with more accurate ways of measuring, so they reached the current conclusions. They have set up cameras from distance which shows a bigger picture where according to our senses (which is all we have to go by) we can clearly observe the earth and other planets in the solar system ar traveling around the sun in a precise consistent manner which can be easily measuered with no problem. So this makes other visual perspectives obsolete. Eventhou you can still have your own opinion and carry on with whatever belief you have chosen on the topic.

Like i said with time we will know more and current theories will probaly come obsolete, but for the time being we can only go with the best we know, until a new physisit or scientist comes up with a ridicilouse theory which will work out to be true in some way, making einsteins theories obsolete.

I rather keep this at that, as its way off topic and our solar system is not what i want to talk about Thumbs up

SC0069
#76 Posted : 1/22/2015 6:06:13 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Redguard wrote:

When I look at this reality one of the things I have learned time and time again is how much my beliefs effect my perception. You speak of the astral and the ethereal, then you should be aware of our ability to manifest pretty much whatever we want when we are in this mind state. It's because of this that I have a hard time believing 100% that my encounters with spirits are real. For myself, I live in a world of probabilities and possibilities. What this belief does is give me solid ground to stand on when I need it.

The other side of the coin....

As someone who definitely experienced a parasitic entity that took the form of a sex demon that rocked my world in a variety of different mind states whether it be, sober every day waking life, ethereal, astral, sleep paralyses, I can never completely outright dismiss the possibility of their existence. In my mind there is a big difference between an hallucination and an hallucination whose intelligence surrounds its being like a halo or a fog gently seeping from its pores. I had to drastically change my life to counter it. It exposed all of my flaws and weaknesses and made me a far stronger person.

All I'm suggesting is that you consider the idea that what you are experiencing is created by you. Consider the idea that everything you believe to be true is false and everything you believe to be false is true. Stop expecting situations to happen in a certain way, especially with this entity you are dealing with. If it is parasitic in nature are you sure you want to be giving it all this power with your belief?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_7DpbJ1xFg

The more filters you can use to understand what you experience, the more you will be able to control what you experience!

[/quote]

I see what you mean and yes you could be right, weather your theory is true or false i think it would have a positive effect, because i agree it makes sense when you look at it that way my belief would be powerful energy inside me so if the entity is part of this strong belief it would natrually give it more power.

The other side of this is the fact that i originally didnt have this belief when i first exprienced him as a child, so why or how would i start expriencing him. So this makes me think eventhou my belief in it could energise it further but if i feel like i would have to be ignorant to whats happening and what im expriencing because weather i like it or not its a constant battle.

Like i said whatever i believe can get changed with new information or perspective, im not the one to hold on to a belief with my life.

Anyway thanks for your input this is the sorts of replies i was looking for Thumbs up

SC0069
#77 Posted : 1/22/2015 6:20:11 AM
DMT-Nexus member

pitubo wrote:
Dear SC0069,

The DMT Nexus is a forum about DMT.

You may think im new, but i have been reading topics on this forum for a good 5-6 years now you cant tell me all the threads are about DMT because i have read many that arnt and im obviously not going to spend time finding you evidence.

pitubo wrote:

I have seen no reason to assume that any "force" or "entity" as you experience, relates in any way to DMT or what may be experienced under the influence of DMT.

I thought your being sarcastic for a moment, how can you have been reading posts on these forums and not read peoples expriences with evil entities while on DMT. Its not something that happens to most people but obviously some people exprience it and when your dealing with such large number of people some becomes many people even thou it may be small % of total.

pitubo wrote:

After a few pages, the conclusion seems to be inevitable that your post is not really about DMT at all, in any way. And neither is it your intention, as you have yourself stated: you are looking for an affirmation of your experiences. This is however completely off topic for this forum, which is not about you or the alien parasitic entities you speak of.

I am pretty sure this website has moderators, first go apply and become a moderator then come and tell me all this. if a moderator comes and deletes this i wont argue or care really, as i have gotten quality posts from soem users which i have read.

So some people here come across as they have something sharp stuck up their ass, just relax and spend your energy on something that benefits you.

pitubo wrote:

Since you appear to be not interested in this forum at all, but instead appear to only want the forum to be interested in you and then only on your terms, I ask you to consider setting up your own forum that is dedicated to your cause, or seek further on the internet if there is already such a site. In my opinion, the DMT Nexus is not the site your are looking for. Your present course of action only brings disagreement and if left going this way will lead to shouting and possibly hatred. Surely that is not what you want either.

Ok thank you for your opinions, i am puting great emphasis on what you said

nexalizer
#78 Posted : 1/22/2015 6:55:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Infectedstyle wrote:
Look, I just spoke to a guy yesterday who met greys on an acid trip and has been hallucinating for 4 months.

From henceforth reptilian theories really dont' sound as weird. I hope you can see my viewpoint on the matters at hand? Anyway, I am off for a second to see if I can purge out some demons into the gaian mindspace. Or find a peaceful solution. I wish to go back to this thread ASAP and converse based on all of Nexus'members joint input because I really think this stuff has to have a place out in the open.

So you meet a guy who's had a trip gone wrong and is talking crazy, and your first instinct is to take it at face value?

Come on now.

Have we learned not about set and setting, reality tunnels, and belief systems? (nexalizer rhetorically asks)

Reality may be stranger than what we usually give it credit for, but feeding people's delusions is not the way to go, and will make matters worse.

Look at OP, somehow he's managed to convince himself that rape-prone aliens from the astral plane got attracted to his/her nubile young butt and went on enjoying yet another homo sapiens flesh (not to mention, soul).. and being powerful ancient aliens, creators of the matrix and professional BDSMers, is it any wonder s/he's been 'fighting' these 'things' for two decades now?

Has s/he not said that feeling down is the work of these magical creatures that somehow seem to have gangraped the whole of humankind without mostly anyone noticing -- except some prophets (who tell the rest of us what's what -- and OP belongs to this group, naturally) ? I mean, come on. I feel down, it means something ain't right in my life. It means I am probably not addressing some issue I ought to be. I always have the power to address it.

I mean, sure, take your pick, but some belief systems are better than others. I for one, will skip the aliens.

And no - just because you saw it while tripping, doesn't make it true.
This is the time to really find out who you are and enjoy every moment you have. Take advantage of it.

#79 Posted : 1/22/2015 7:11:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

@ nexalizer

<3

your posts in this thread, took the words right out've my mouth hehe

Chan
#80 Posted : 1/22/2015 7:53:58 AM

Another Leaf on the Vine

This just in from AP...

“I sometimes marvel at how far I’ve come - blissful, even, in the knowledge that I am slowly becoming a well-evolved human being - only to have the illusion shattered by an episode of bad behaviour that contradicts the new and reinforces the old. At these junctures of self-reflection, I ask the question: “are all my years of hard work unraveling before my eyes, or am I just having an episode?” For the sake of personal growth and the pursuit of equanimity, I choose the latter and accept that, on this journey of evolution, I may not encounter just one bad day, but a group of many.”
― B.G. Bowers

«PREV23456NEXT