We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
Demons/Parasites feeding of your soul Options

SC0069
#1 Posted : 1/19/2015 3:09:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Iv been battling these things for about 20 years now and im sure there are other people on here who know what im talking about and im hoping people with exprience can disscuss their expriences and solutions. Not everyone are infected by these things but most people on this planet are.

Basically your mind is a frequency tuner (like radio tuner) and depending on what frequency it is operating on that is the specific reality you will exprience, as your senses will pick up viberations from that range hence feeding you that reality. There are multiple realities we exisit in simultaneously, except right now you are awake here it means in the other dimensions you are probaly sleeping. You can manipulate the operational frequency of your mind with meditating, drugs or your brains natural drugs, which also change the frequency, just like when you go to sleep at night, your brain releases DMT which changes the frequency of your mind to a diffrent level and you will exprience that reality. Same with when you take DMT orally, it does the same thing, except main stream science calls it "hallucinations". Just because diffrent dimentions of reality are diffrent with diffrent natural laws, dont think just because your used to this one here, this is the real one, because everything seems solid and constant etc that is irrelevant.

Anyway So currently as im sitting in my room, typing this, there is a creature which looks similar to a human is literaly attached to my body as i write this, is hugging me and feeding of my negative energy, and this thing has the power to effect our reality. As your thoughts and emotions create your reality, this thing manipulates your thoughts and emotions, by systematically 24/7 feeding negative, repulsive, depressing thoughts, as these thoughts produce negative energy, and we know when we feel negative energy everything goes against us, we get unlucky, things go from bad to wors, whcih results in more negative energy which this thing feasts on. When it has had enough you start to see some luck in your life and you feel good, until it comes to feed again. So you look back on your life and think life is a roller coaster with ups and downs, but it was never meant to be this way, it is this way because these alien like creatures have since long time ago invaded our world and control and manipulate US and world leaders from the non physical world, as they have our souls at their disposal for whatever purpose, while we are sleep, and awake in this made up fake world trying to be successfull and happy.

This thing entered me when i was around 7-8, it has made me sleep walk into a dark jungle where i luckily woke up because my family were screaming for me as they were looking for me, my memory was sort of deleted of the event. It is short, bold head, big round eyes and sharp claws.

You can meet him by puting your self in sleep pralysis or also out of body exprience, however they are very affraid of us, so they will only show them self when you are sick, depressed, anxiety, weak or vulnerable, they will feed the most then so they come then, as if you are alert and lucid it will not confront you and will hide from you.

I have on number of occasions went to meet it for a battle, and came face to face with it, but it was stuck to me with a very powerful magnetic force, and i tried my best to pull him off me and with all my power i could only lift him like couple of inches maybe and it stuck straight back and i woke up. So i will be making more attempts and gain more confidence as i think we need time in that plane so we can know more about its weaknesses and how it can be eprmanently removed.

some people call them fallen angeles or whatever but i dont see it that way, i am a more of a believer of the Matrix movie, and i believe these things are a virus program of the matrix itself, created by the dark forces or aliens who invaded this planet probaly long before our existence on here. As if you read other peoples expriences they are all similar which suggests 6 billion people cant be suffering from fallen angeles, but it seems like it is systematic, to keep humanity in slave mode and in fear of sleeping and exploring their inner self as thoughts of fear produced by the enitty will distrupt humanities attempt to reach higher levels of concioussness and freedom. So essentially humanity is being farmed for emotional energy in the "real" world, and like the movie matrix our senses are being manipulated and fed a alternative fake holographic reality which we believe is real, while our souls are literally getting raped in the real world.

So i am hoping to hear form people with actual exprience so we can maybe learn from eachother and free our selves and humanity, as they are manipulating everyone to hate eachother.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Nereus
#2 Posted : 1/19/2015 3:15:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey SC0069
I have found some similar explanation in Vadim Zeland's book called Reality Transurfing.The guy analyses these archetypes and describes them in depth,also he gives some insight on how to cure yourself and how to avoid being manipulated by them.

I've also find a link to guide you!

Hope you will be well soon!

Edit:I think that what you are experiencing are called pendullums!

Edit2:I've attached the pendullum document here.Hope it helps you!

Edit3: This is occult information and shoudl nevertheless used(if) as such.

nicechrisman
#3 Posted : 1/19/2015 3:15:51 PM

Kin

I don't think I have had that experience but perhaps an ayahuasca session with a proper shaman could help. That sort of thing seems to be their specialty. Or perhaps consulting with a mental health professional?
Nagdeo

SC0069
#4 Posted : 1/19/2015 3:49:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

nicechrisman wrote:
I don't think I have had that experience but perhaps an ayahuasca session with a proper shaman could help. That sort of thing seems to be their specialty. Or perhaps consulting with a mental health professional?

I agree shamans may be able to help but where do you find them.

There are not many people in everyday life in the mental health proffesionals that cant comprehend what im talking about, as many people are not aware this is happening to them.

based on my research the majiority of people are possessed by this sort of entity, but as the entity controls your thoughts, your thoughts will tell you that your being paranoid and distract you with other thoughts. The people who you see talk abolut this on here, the only diffrence is that people like my self have paid close enough attention to realise this reality. Most people are sleeping and are not aware this is happening to them.

You can tell who doesnt suffer from this, people who you see who are naturally joy ful, present, happy, in a good moode, full of energy and enlightened these people are free of it hence they are able to enjoy these benefits and live like that.

people who are generally negative, in a bad mood, argumentative, dishonest, aggresive, violent, greedy, lazy, low energy and low self esteem, fearful are all infected weather they know it or not.

When you go to sleep and dose off, it usually starts feeding you random images which you think are real, while it rapes your soul and deletes your memory before you wake up. This is why generally for most people they wake up and are more tired then before they went to bed feel exhausted, confused and cant remember much.

There have been some ancient texts describing a battle of good vs evil and human awakening, and this is what humanity will realise the fake nature of this reality, how were really being manipulated on a spirit level, and that these evil forces have been pulling the strings of our reality while farming us and using us for their own needs.

SC0069
#5 Posted : 1/19/2015 3:49:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Nereus wrote:
Hey SC0069
I have found some similar explanation in Vadim Zeland's book called Reality Transurfing.The guy analyses these archetypes and describes them in depth,also he gives some insight on how to cure yourself and how to avoid being manipulated by them.

I've also found a link to guide you!

Hope you will be well soon!

Edit:I think that what you are experiencing are called pendullums!

Edit2:I've attached the pendullum document here.Hope it helps you!

thanks will check it out

3rdI
#6 Posted : 1/19/2015 3:55:53 PM

veni, vidi, spici

SC0069 wrote:
based on my research the majiority of people are possessed by this sort of entity, but as the entity controls your thoughts, your thoughts will tell you that your being paranoid and distract you with other thoughts.

what kind of research have you done that has shown most people are infected by some kind of psychic vampire? can you give some example or some links?

why is that you think you have noticed them but the majority of people have missed them?

INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

#7 Posted : 1/19/2015 3:59:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Id lay off from all psychedelic usage.

Truth of the matter is that we have no clue what this experience is; it's outside the confines of language, beyond polarities. To deduce it to something specific such as 'leeching entities' or 'evil forces coming down to take control of your own thoughts' is somewhat premature. As has been said.. truth is...none of us have any clue, so to start speaking in absolutes is a fine line to walk..

The experience works with what you give it..

Be well

<3

The Hermit
#8 Posted : 1/19/2015 4:09:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey SC0069.

I can very much relate, I've been meaning to write about my own experiences for a while. I experience these kind of hitchikers - plant medicine has told me several stories around them, and I use changa (and more recently Aya) to purge them out of me.

I'm on the fence as to whether they're exterior 'entities', or representations of negative energy caused by our less-favourable patterns of behaviour.

To me in their true form they are akin to small imps, much like those depicted in old woodcuts, and other even older artworks. Humanoid, but small, bent, hooked noses, full of malice. The beings I meet via the above methods have shown me how they hunt them, usually resulting in an energetic purge upon success (no vomiting though).

They are however master illusionists in my reality, capable of appearing huge, demonic, and powerful. I've been shown that they are more a sort of vermin, one that we (I) are unfortunately bound to live with, but we (I) luckily have these tools to cleanse myself with.

Having said all of this, I've also been shown how all this is my subjective reality, and how I build these beliefs into a box. For me, I need to be careful how much belief I lend negativity, because it seems to thrive on it. I can also become trapped in cognitive cages of my own devising.

So whether this is all a paintbrush for our internal mental workings, or some other spiritual realm, I'm not committed to saying "I know". I don't think it matters how you interpret, as long as it's not detrimental to your psyche, or lending power to the scenario in your head.

Mine don't really "rape my soul" in my sleep per se however. I attribute them more to judgement / lust / hatred / and other negative personality traits. I use the plants to get them out, integration is about keeping them out. Or at least, bereft of their power.

Don't know if that helps, but I definitely identify, up to a point Smile
"For as the mystic is more and more subjected to the transforming nature of the Light, he is often plunged into an acute awareness of the inadequacy and utter vileness of the lower or 'natural' self" - I.R.

pitubo
#9 Posted : 1/19/2015 4:26:21 PM

dysfunctional word machine

Hi,

I'm probably not going to convince you to see things entirely differently by writing a few words on an internet forum. But I will still try and I hope that I may help you to see at least a few of the things that are bothering you in a different light and that it may in time help you work out the problems you are experiencing.

The way that I see concepts such as "fallen angels" is in a poetical way and in that way it seems to make a lot more sense to me. In this case, the fallen angels is really us, humans who have lost our deep sense of connection with the cosmic whole. To see the fallen angels as an objective outside entity is a symptom of this fragmented universe we entered into as we "fell from grace". Again, this "fall" might not relate to a literal historical event happening thousands of years ago, it could actually be a poetic description of what we experienced as a calamity most of us experienced when we were born into this world.

Personally, I am convinced that many mythological and religious concepts and stories can be understood in a similar poetic and metaphoric fashion. For me these stories actually start to make practical sense once you are able to decode them properly.

When people are under a lot of stress, they tend to start taking things literally and sometimes become convinced that these poetic ideas refer to actual and objective items, which only adds to the confusion and stress.

SC0069 wrote:
Basically your mind is a frequency tuner

The "mind" might actually not be a clearly definable single object as language might make it appear to be. Perhaps it could better be compared to an orchestra, but without a clearly identified conductor.

An orchestra can sometimes play a complex symphony very harmoniously. Sometimes parts of the orchestra have different ideas about what music to play. Sometimes there are a two (or more) prima donna's out there trying to sing the lead voice and the rest of the orchestra is left in confusion about what is going on and what they should be playing. Part of the orchestra might suddenly fall asleep, then later wake up and not have an idea what happenend. All kinds of things can go slightly amiss with the orchestra, leading to confusion and stress for the various members of the orchestra.

Now suppose you're an orchestra and the music occasionally sounds a bit chaotic, what are you to do?

One way would be to tighten up, try to focus very hard on the partiture (literal sheet music) and stubbornly prod along.

Another way is to lighten up, stop taking the partiture too seriously for a while and instead try to get all the musicians in the orchestra to know and feel and understand each other, so they can harmonize joyfully, whatever the tune they are playing.

SC0069 wrote:
So i am hoping to hear form people with actual exprience so we can maybe learn from eachother and free our selves and humanity, as they are manipulating everyone to hate eachother.

Maybe we shall only be free when we see that we are they.

null24
#10 Posted : 1/19/2015 4:32:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Frankly, you lost me when you said you are a 'believer of the matrix movies'. Do you think they were documentary? You know, they discovered a mermaid, there's a movie about that too.
Frankly, I'm more of a star wars believer.Rolling eyes

Seriously, i don't know if I'm just starting to take more notice or what, but there seems to be quite a few folks here who have never heard of Occam's razor. Critical thinking is in a critical state in my country, and i guess the world.

There's two ways to look at things. In one way, the way of philosophers, one thinks about something and reaches a conclusion based upon the way they feel about something, to greatly simplify. On the other hand, the scientific process involves the conception of an idea and its testing by various methods to determine whether or not the idea is supported by empirical evidence.

I do concede that there are things that are encountered, phenomena that can't be measured. Yet. In our community, our methods include the bioassaying of hallucinogens. You don't have to convince me that something very, very special is going on that we tap into using these things but there will be some difficulty convincing me of the empirical reality of hallucinations. Our minds construct elaborate environments within which to enclose the grand concepts we encounter there.

The mental health field is a relatively new area of medicine, compared to our understanding of how, say, the endocrine system works ,we have little real information on how the human mind does. We can create entire universes within our skulls, in fact we do, it's called reality.

So while I'll concede that there are many things that can neither be seen nor measured, but can be perceived-the para-normal or wtvr, but for the sake of reason and sanity, please take a closer look at your conclusions. And perhaps the advice to lay off hallucinogenic drugs and more to seek professional help is in order.

I like to think this community can be held up as a shining example of the beauty of a psychedelic life and holds a brilliant lantern illuminating the need for research, but I'm becoming resistant to introducing it to some people (read:mental health professionals) who will read posts like the OP and call us ALL insane.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

inaniel
#11 Posted : 1/19/2015 4:32:36 PM

mas alla del mar

I used to think talk like this was crazy until I experienced it a few times myself. Red eyes, rat like beings that would bite me. Happened during a period in which I wa going through a very rough spot personally. Physical health declined too.

I still think its crazy, but I haven't had any more issues since then. Who knows what it is.

GOD
#12 Posted : 1/19/2015 4:58:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SC0069

Do you think that science and the medical profesion are wrong and you are right ?

I think that you need to stop takeing drugs and see a medical profesional .

@ Thread

Can we please refrain from posting links to comercial eso websites .

I am autism spectum ........ please dont burn me at the stake for being honest .

SC0069
#13 Posted : 1/19/2015 5:11:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

3rdI wrote:
SC0069 wrote:
based on my research the majiority of people are possessed by this sort of entity, but as the entity controls your thoughts, your thoughts will tell you that your being paranoid and distract you with other thoughts.

what kind of research have you done that has shown most people are infected by some kind of psychic vampire? can you give some example or some links?

why is that you think you have noticed them but the majority of people have missed them?

Look on this forum everyone is reporting evil entities whilst on DMT trips. Your brain naturally produces DMT, we all go on a DMT trip everytime we got to sleep just on a diffrent level. All im telling you is you dont need to orally take DMT to encounter evil entities or whatever you call them, your real body is in the astral plane where those entities roam. Right now as you are reading this your soul is in the astral plane but your mind is tuned into this frequency.

If you get constant random unwanted thoughts, it is that thing trying to pull you away from presence and make you release negative emotions by reminding you of past bad expriences or potential new negative expriences. If you find it difficult to go periods of time of just being present and joyful and regular "bad luck" or not so positive life is because that thing is feeding of your energy and leaving you drained. It cannot tolerate positive energy, love etc what fear is to you is what Love is to them, so people who are feeling love, or happy regulary are free of them as they cannot feed of them, they pick off the vulnerable. if you look at the world around you many people will fit this description

Because the majiority of people are too busy trying to make a life, be successfull where are i have been exposed to these realities since i was 7-8 years old so i could never see life like other people did, and this non stop curosity caused me to think, ask questions and research until i could connect the dots. If you research the topic you will find many other people saying this or something very similar and they are telling you the truth. The upcoming human awakening will involve this

SC0069
#14 Posted : 1/19/2015 5:25:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Tattvamasi wrote:
Id lay off from all psychedelic usage.

Truth of the matter is that we have no clue what this experience is; it's outside the confines of language, beyond polarities. To deduce it to something specific such as 'leeching entities' or 'evil forces coming down to take control of your own thoughts' is somewhat premature. As has been said.. truth is...none of us have any clue, so to start speaking in absolutes is a fine line to walk..

The experience works with what you give it..

Be well

<3

I dont do phsychedelics only tried it twice in my life.

as i mentioned in the post i was hoping responses from people with exprience, as unless if you have seen it with your own eyes in your own mind this all will be non sense to you.

Expriences are only what your senses are feeding your brain and how your mind decodes it and feeds it to you as emotions. this is no diffrent regardless of what reality you exprience. The same process happens as its happening now for you to exprience this moment of reality then to go to sleep and have a dream or enter the astral realm.

you can set your self whatever mentality you want regarding this topic, and believe whatever you want but the truth is infront of you, everything i say you can exprience and see for your self.

Reality is that knowledge of reality comes from knowledge itself, and that can only come from just wanting to know the truth and wanting answers, when you set this intention your mind will guide you towards the truth and you will see and exprience things which allow you to start connecting the dots. If you dont seek answers you will forever live blind to the reality. your thoughts will often try and guide you away from the truth. Regulary you have a conversation with your self when your thinking and if you pay attention close enough, one of the voices you dont control what it says, and the other voice is when you say something mentally. Only that voice is the real you. The other one is what controls you with programmed belif systems, its the same one that tries to guide you away from the truth, as the truth is presence, with presence only you control you.

pitubo
#15 Posted : 1/19/2015 5:25:14 PM

dysfunctional word machine

SC0069 wrote:
Look on this forum everyone is reporting evil entities whilst on DMT trips.

Not everyone is reporting evil entities and even less are reporting them as objective external facts.

SC0069 wrote:
Your brain naturally produces DMT, we all go on a DMT trip everytime we got to sleep just on a diffrent level.

A lot of this "knowledge" is actually myth. The exact presence, distribution and role of DMT in the human body is still largely unknown. What you claim certainly is not an undispitable fact.

SC0069 wrote:
If you get constant random unwanted thoughts, it is that thing trying to pull you away from presence and make you release negative emotions by reminding you of past bad expriences or potential new negative expriences.

Maybe you should learn to deal with your own thoughts (and feelings, masquerading/manifesting as thoughts)? Accept them as your own and work with them positively and constructively instead of projecting and externalizing in a way that only leads to more negativity and destructiveness (of your own making)?

SC0069 wrote:
If you find it difficult to go periods of time of just being present and joyful and regular "bad luck" or not so positive life is because that thing is feeding of your energy and leaving you drained.

As difficult as you may find this, not all of life is about love and happiness. Not even half of it. If you keep demanding all of it is, you are effectively making all of it into the opposite.

Wake up yourself.

SC0069
#16 Posted : 1/19/2015 5:50:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The Hermit wrote:
Hey SC0069.

I can very much relate, I've been meaning to write about my own experiences for a while. I experience these kind of hitchikers - plant medicine has told me several stories around them, and I use changa (and more recently Aya) to purge them out of me.

I'm on the fence as to whether they're exterior 'entities', or representations of negative energy caused by our less-favourable patterns of behaviour.

To me in their true form they are akin to small imps, much like those depicted in old woodcuts, and other even older artworks. Humanoid, but small, bent, hooked noses, full of malice. The beings I meet via the above methods have shown me how they hunt them, usually resulting in an energetic purge upon success (no vomiting though).

They are however master illusionists in my reality, capable of appearing huge, demonic, and powerful. I've been shown that they are more a sort of vermin, one that we (I) are unfortunately bound to live with, but we (I) luckily have these tools to cleanse myself with.

Having said all of this, I've also been shown how all this is my subjective reality, and how I build these beliefs into a box. For me, I need to be careful how much belief I lend negativity, because it seems to thrive on it. I can also become trapped in cognitive cages of my own devising.

So whether this is all a paintbrush for our internal mental workings, or some other spiritual realm, I'm not committed to saying "I know". I don't think it matters how you interpret, as long as it's not detrimental to your psyche, or lending power to the scenario in your head.

Mine don't really "rape my soul" in my sleep per se however. I attribute them more to judgement / lust / hatred / and other negative personality traits. I use the plants to get them out, integration is about keeping them out. Or at least, bereft of their power.

Don't know if that helps, but I definitely identify, up to a point Smile

Yes their nature and reason for existence is debatable i cant say with curtainty, i can only say what conclusion iv reached. For me they behave like a virus/parasite and because it is so wildly reported by people of around the world all through out history as if you read my description of the appearance of the entity you will find other people with same stories and same description of appearance, so what are the chances of people from around the world expriencing the same or very similar things in their mind, to me it means it must be systematic, which means we must collectively be in a system under their control, so when all the talk comes of a holographic universe thats an illusion by poeple like einstein, tesla, ghandi, and many modern physisist have concluded.

many times when i came closer to the truth, i would be captured in my dream by some agents and taken to some lab and injected with some substance, where when i woke up i felt very confused and my ability to stay present for a while was significantely reduced and i found it harder to think deeper. Then actually on this forum on this site i read someone elses exprience which was same as mine. In general im not a big believer in coincidences.

In general i have noticed from exprience that evil entities cannot tolerate feeling of love, but this entity has some of my key chakras blocked, but in general when i have encountered evil entities when you direct love at them they either dissapear, or become your friend. I am yet to try it on this entity as often when i have came face to face with it in an out of body exprience scenario i have been not fully aware and would panic and try and fight it off and pull it off me, it has sharp claws the little bastard.

embracethevoid
#17 Posted : 1/19/2015 5:59:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

They're real SC0069, they're very much so real. I have one of these attached to me right now. I wake up breathing out of my mouth as this thing is latching onto and pulling energy out of my dan tian.

In my case I get followed by these ones. I have a whole host of astral entities who are very interested in my activities. Primarily the Greys and well, these little imps.

Most of the people in this thread don't actually have any firm knowledge regarding this matter. You can see they're coming from a point of conjecture/hypothesis. They're scared by the potential Reality of what is being said. If such information is true, they're left completely defenseless and in the dark. Better to believe they don't exist or that they can be medicated away Rolling eyes

I attracted this one in particular to me when I was insincere in a relationship. I made the mistake of prolonging a relationship I really should not have been in the first place and then it latched onto me when I felt hurt by myself - that I felt that I hurt myself and that I hurt someone else. Since then I've been experiencing loops of negative thinking and thought. Usually I am the first one to be happy even while everyone around me is feeling shitty. I'm usually the one that kinda nudges the mood upwards or keeps it going. Skills you learn from harnessing comedowns and hangovers.

These entities are a representation of your problems. They astrally exist, which to some people might not be 'objective reality' but let's move onto a more practical basis: they exist for the necessary matter of rendering them non-existent once more.

The good news is that it is entirely within your own power to throw them off. The bad news is that it is entirely within your own power to throw them off. What they rely on is you 'waiting' to heal, 'waiting' for a better day, 'waiting' for a better situation. They feed on you in the time you're waiting. One day you'll have enough and say "to hell with this, I'm going to be happy whether anybody else likes it or not". Then they'll fade away. They're very dream-like. They cease to exist, to have form, to have weight, energy, whatever, when you raise your vibration sufficiently. From a high vibration you can pulverise them by blasting them with Love energy directly. Do not ask how to do this. Raise your vibration and you will naturally eliminate it. Your spirit already knows how. It simply needs the strength to do it and get it done. Which can only come from within your own self. It has everything to do with allowing the God-spark within yourself to illuminate the interior of your Heart.

My task nowadays is to work out how to destroy these entities while completely sober so that I can carry this tool in my box of spiritual weaponry. It's easy to get rid of them on Ayahuasca. How to do it sober?

SC0069
#18 Posted : 1/19/2015 6:03:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

pitubo wrote:
Hi,

I'm probably not going to convince you to see things entirely differently by writing a few words on an internet forum. But I will still try and I hope that I may help you to see at least a few of the things that are bothering you in a different light and that it may in time help you work out the problems you are experiencing.

The way that I see concepts such as "fallen angels" is in a poetical way and in that way it seems to make a lot more sense to me. In this case, the fallen angels is really us, humans who have lost our deep sense of connection with the cosmic whole. To see the fallen angels as an objective outside entity is a symptom of this fragmented universe we entered into as we "fell from grace". Again, this "fall" might not relate to a literal historical event happening thousands of years ago, it could actually be a poetic description of what we experienced as a calamity most of us experienced when we were born into this world.

Personally, I am convinced that many mythological and religious concepts and stories can be understood in a similar poetic and metaphoric fashion. For me these stories actually start to make practical sense once you are able to decode them properly.

When people are under a lot of stress, they tend to start taking things literally and sometimes become convinced that these poetic ideas refer to actual and objective items, which only adds to the confusion and stress.

SC0069 wrote:
Basically your mind is a frequency tuner

The "mind" might actually not be a clearly definable single object as language might make it appear to be. Perhaps it could better be compared to an orchestra, but without a clearly identified conductor.

An orchestra can sometimes play a complex symphony very harmoniously. Sometimes parts of the orchestra have different ideas about what music to play. Sometimes there are a two (or more) prima donna's out there trying to sing the lead voice and the rest of the orchestra is left in confusion about what is going on and what they should be playing. Part of the orchestra might suddenly fall asleep, then later wake up and not have an idea what happenend. All kinds of things can go slightly amiss with the orchestra, leading to confusion and stress for the various members of the orchestra.

Now suppose you're an orchestra and the music occasionally sounds a bit chaotic, what are you to do?

One way would be to tighten up, try to focus very hard on the partiture (literal sheet music) and stubbornly prod along.

Another way is to lighten up, stop taking the partiture too seriously for a while and instead try to get all the musicians in the orchestra to know and feel and understand each other, so they can harmonize joyfully, whatever the tune they are playing.

SC0069 wrote:

Maybe we shall only be free when we see that we are they.

Hi,

I get what your trying to say but you need to understand that i dont know much about any religion, these arnt ideas i told you, i told you my expriences, not my thoughts or trips on DMT. it has been 20 years. I am not depressed, angry, stressed, confused. I have exprienced enlightment and have a very open mind. so please dont mistake me as someone going through emotional truama and here to talk about it with people so i feel better.

if you havnt exprienced its hard to understand so as someone who hasnt exprienced it , trying to think about it and help out your mind will make the msot logical explanation it can find and try and help.

The problem is people who control the world are also controled by them, and they put these things in sci fi movies and cartoons for a laugh, so this topic remains a mystery and so your a target of social attack if you say these things or people think you got it from the movie or some book.

However i do really appriciate your reply i get the essense of what your saying and i agree with it for general life

SC0069
#19 Posted : 1/19/2015 6:29:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:
Frankly, you lost me when you said you are a 'believer of the matrix movies'. Do you think they were documentary? You know, they discovered a mermaid, there's a movie about that too.
Frankly, I'm more of a star wars believer.Rolling eyes

Seriously, i don't know if I'm just starting to take more notice or what, but there seems to be quite a few folks here who have never heard of Occam's razor. Critical thinking is in a critical state in my country, and i guess the world.

There's two ways to look at things. In one way, the way of philosophers, one thinks about something and reaches a conclusion based upon the way they feel about something, to greatly simplify. On the other hand, the scientific process involves the conception of an idea and its testing by various methods to determine whether or not the idea is supported by empirical evidence.

I do concede that there are things that are encountered, phenomena that can't be measured. Yet. In our community, our methods include the bioassaying of hallucinogens. You don't have to convince me that something very, very special is going on that we tap into using these things but there will be some difficulty convincing me of the empirical reality of hallucinations. Our minds construct elaborate environments within which to enclose the grand concepts we encounter there.

The mental health field is a relatively new area of medicine, compared to our understanding of how, say, the endocrine system works ,we have little real information on how the human mind does. We can create entire universes within our skulls, in fact we do, it's called reality.

So while I'll concede that there are many things that can neither be seen nor measured, but can be perceived-the para-normal or wtvr, but for the sake of reason and sanity, please take a closer look at your conclusions. And perhaps the advice to lay off hallucinogenic drugs and more to seek professional help is in order.

I like to think this community can be held up as a shining example of the beauty of a psychedelic life and holds a brilliant lantern illuminating the need for research, but I'm becoming resistant to introducing it to some people (read:mental health professionals) who will read posts like the OP and call us ALL insane.

Let me ask you something, and im not saying this is how it is exactly, but it serves a important point:

Everything you know as reality is electrical signals decoded from your brain, that means when you feel the wind hit your face, when you feel your body moving or running every sensation, and any interaction of any level you exprience is electrical signals decoded by your brain/mind which you exprience as emmotions/thoughts, concidering this is the case well documented by science and physics, how can you be curtain that your body isnt in a test tube, connected to biological cables which feed it with constant images, sounds, sensations. Your own body is an image in your mind.

truth is you cant be sure. you can die right now and wake up somewhere and realise this all was a dream.

It is pointless for me to debate this, because you havent exprienced what i saying so i fully understand this would all be jiberish to you, this thread was intended for people who know what this is about.

SC0069
#20 Posted : 1/19/2015 6:34:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

inaniel wrote:
I used to think talk like this was crazy until I experienced it a few times myself. Red eyes, rat like beings that would bite me. Happened during a period in which I wa going through a very rough spot personally. Physical health declined too.

I still think its crazy, but I haven't had any more issues since then. Who knows what it is.

You can know if they can influence you or not. Just through out the day check your level of mind chatter and its content how negative and positive they are. check to see if you get mood swings.

if your generally feeling a high vibe and in good mood they wont come near you, thats fear to them

the more negative energy you hold and emit the better for them. For me they got me when i was young got sick and scared.

if you keep yourself mentally present and relaxed they cant feed from you and apparently you can starve them and they may move on.

For some people it may be frightening to think about it, as the more you think about it the more of the truth you will see.

123NEXT»