We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Plant pictures Options

Mitakuye Oyasin
#41 Posted : 12/3/2017 7:42:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

How's it smoke?
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

#42 Posted : 12/3/2017 1:06:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Mitakuye Oyasin wrote:
How's it smoke?

Funny, I had grabbed a little piece, dry on the outside, though nice, moist and smelly as soon as you break into it, still pretty wet from therein tbh and pretty hard to break apart with the fingers. Might have to end up taking it all back out've the jars and drying for another 24 or so hours, then throwing it back in the jars to start curing.

The smoke was noticeably harsher for me versus cured, similarly to how the first grow [blue mystic] I had smoked a little piece before curing and it was pretty harsh. Definitely needs some time in the jars lol. I never fully understood the curing stage until after now having smoked uncured canna for the 2nd time. Razz

Mitakuye Oyasin
#43 Posted : 12/3/2017 11:14:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You can do the ice cold ethanol wash on small pieces of not fully dry or cured buds or on your trim (wet or dry) and have smokable shatter glass or thick wax within hours. This is my preferred way to test taste a new harvest. Hope the dry and cure turn out well, it all looks good from here.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

#44 Posted : 12/4/2017 12:32:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Cool, I'll have to try that. don't know a whole lot about making the different extracts but definitely will learn and try on some of these buds, cant be too difficult - especially an ethanol wash. Thanks for the tips Smile

After pulling them out've the jars and letting sit for another 24 hours, they feel dry enough now to place back into the jars to cure.

Ended up weighing it all and it came out to 141.6g. Most definitely stoked about that Big grin Expected around 120ish grams, definitely a bit surprised Smile Not bad for an autoflower! It should last me for some time Very happy

Mitakuye Oyasin
#45 Posted : 12/5/2017 2:24:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That is a nice harvest. You might want to invest in a Pump n' Seal kit - around $30 online. These come with a hand pump and 100 plastic strips that you place on the lids of mason jars to pull a vacuum seal on. Bovida makes little inserts that control the humidity for humidors and herb storage. For long term storage I use glass jars and put one bovida pack into it with as much herb as will fit, pull a vacuum and store in a dark cool place. Inexpensive and best way I have found for long term herb storage. I have stuff years old that still smells and smokes like a recent harvest.
— Terence McKenna

#46 Posted : 12/7/2017 12:05:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Mitakuye Oyasin wrote:
That is a nice harvest. You might want to invest in a Pump n' Seal kit - around $30 online. These come with a hand pump and 100 plastic strips that you place on the lids of mason jars to pull a vacuum seal on. Bovida makes little inserts that control the humidity for humidors and herb storage. For long term storage I use glass jars and put one bovida pack into it with as much herb as will fit, pull a vacuum and store in a dark cool place. Inexpensive and best way I have found for long term herb storage. I have stuff years old that still smells and smokes like a recent harvest.

Hey Mitakuye, thanks for the suggestion, I actually have this electric bag sealer I'd gotten a few years back, though I need more bags for it, will probably have to end up ordering them online. I've used it alot for food in the freezer. Foodsaver's the brand name, it's one of the cheaper models.

#47 Posted : 12/7/2017 3:41:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Definitely noting some nice subtle coloration changes in the buds, certain things recessing, certain thing becoming more dominant. The xtals are really starting to show themselves nicely. Love

○ attached the following image(s):
photo1.jpg (109kb) downloaded 120 time(s).
photo2.jpg (124kb) downloaded 120 time(s).

#48 Posted : 12/21/2017 6:12:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Love

○ attached the following image(s):
photo2.jpg (116kb) downloaded 99 time(s).
photo3.jpg (126kb) downloaded 98 time(s).
photo1.jpg (99kb) downloaded 98 time(s).
photo4.jpg (111kb) downloaded 97 time(s).

IIYI
#49 Posted : 4/16/2019 7:13:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

For some time it has begun to give me the pleasure of smoking with a filter. For many years I was smoking without, but with the filter the smoke is lighter for my white chest.

One of my many favorite books Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk.

One of my favorite activities is get hight and read books.

In Bulgaria we have a joke on this topic:

Winnie the Pooh and Piglet go to school on September 15th. There they made you write a composition - "What I did in the summer". Piglet asks:
- Pooh, what are we to write? We were stuck all summer, we did nothing else.
Winnie the Pooh tells him:
- Piglet instead of "smokes" write "reads". Reading all summer sounds good ...
The teacher checks the composition of Piglet:
- I woke up and started reading. Then I washed and continued to read. Before breakfast I read something else. I tasted. At noon I read again. I was at lunch. Then I fell asleep. I read the book and fell asleep.
I woke up and started reading. Winnie the Pooh has come. From far he look that he read. We went to the balcony. We stand and read. Eeyore comes and asks, "Do you have something to read?". It is obvious to him that he is very readable ... half hornbook appear in his ear. "

IIYI attached the following image(s):
IIYIbud.JPG (105kb) downloaded 51 time(s).
IIYIbud1.JPG (71kb) downloaded 51 time(s).
IIYIbud5.JPG (69kb) downloaded 51 time(s).
IIYIbud6.JPG (56kb) downloaded 51 time(s).
IIYIbud7.JPG (57kb) downloaded 51 time(s).
IIYIbud8.JPG (168kb) downloaded 51 time(s).
Phylogeny repeats Ontogeny - IIYI

PREV123