We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Text display on mobile Options

skoobysnax
#1 Posted : 1/3/2015 4:49:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am no web developer but is there a way to get the text on the forum to zoom and fit to screen?(kinda like Erowid on mobile) On my device i have to scroll left and right to read. I'd be happy to send some coin for working on that part. Thx for all your work. On my device have Java disabled and use Orbot for privacy (as if there were but...)
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

anrchy
#2 Posted : 1/3/2015 6:36:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

there is a mobile option (in your profile settings). Although i prefer the original look and feel of the forum. I utilize the active topics section at the bottom of the main forum page and the mobile version does not have that. For some reason the forum is all scrunched up on my phone not sure if anyone else is experiencing that.
Open your Mind () Please read my DMT vaping guide () Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

Al-Wasi
#3 Posted : 1/3/2015 8:41:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

@anrchy

My phone was doing the same thing for awhile but it managed to fix itself somehow after a few days. Was driving me nutso when it was happening though. Try clearing your search history and cookies and then reloading the page. It worked for me temporarily but then came back and then went away on its own again a few days later.
That moment when you wonder if this time you went too far....

Obviously everything discussed here is the fictional accounts of someone with an out there imagination. I mean really could any of these tales be real?