We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT»
Earthwalker's 100g tek question. Options

tydel24
#21 Posted : 1/6/2015 12:39:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Spaced Out 2 wrote:
Yep that fatty layer is hard to avoid when decanting to get every last drop, I always have some that gets through. After I do the freeze precip I just scoop out the orange or brown crystals that appear and then reX them and that usually takes care of any contaminates. Good luck with future extractions.

Hmm.. that seems right up my alley. Ive got some pics i need to put up but im on a cell and dont kbow how to. I did ews mibi ab and i can really tekl the difference. Only problem is it still loooks like sone fats got introduced. It liiks great when froze and crystald just flake off. But i fear melting when it dries. Should i scrape up what i got and re'x while frozen

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

tydel24
#22 Posted : 1/6/2015 3:09:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Im aware of spelling errors this phones input sucks. Plenry of crystals, while frozen

GoldJesusFeet
#23 Posted : 1/6/2015 4:07:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I re crystalized twice now which reinsurers the main objective, after evap and scraped it turned a orangish tint with yellow ish mix, just curious as to what might cause this other than oxidation.

I have always evaporated with a fan I guess I'm just impatient, but that might also cause the discoloration.

I'm jus curious is after cleaning and re crystalized as to weather or not one could "explore"

Thank you_׶∆ gldjesusfeet
I'm a Telemarketer that watch's way too much Anime.

Spaced Out 2
#24 Posted : 1/6/2015 4:56:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I had a brain fart too when trying to post pics. All I did was mark box at bottom of page that says attach files to this post. When you hit post it'll prompt you on next page on which files to attach, choose, upload and voila done. I even posted a question on how to put pics on here with my phone and if you go check out that post you'll see pics of my most recent extraction of the year. You'll see the oils that came across in the form of brown spots. I scoop them out and reX them,works if you only want pure white spice.

Spaced Out 2
#25 Posted : 1/6/2015 5:06:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

By the way, a little yellow usually won't affect the outcome. I just prefer mine super clean. Scoop up your crystals after you let it dry, separate clean white ones if possible, put them in a air tight container out of light and in a cool place. Take dirty crystals a reX them 2-3 times and they will be white or whiter than original ones. Then blast off.Thumbs up

GoldJesusFeet
#26 Posted : 1/7/2015 1:59:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Pure white would be ideal, my goal was to clean out any residual lye I might have accidentally picked up.

Now to making some changa.
I'm a Telemarketer that watch's way too much Anime.

Earthwalker
#27 Posted : 1/7/2015 10:31:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If done correctly you can fully evaporate the pulled naps from the mini and within 4-5 hrs and you'll find huge chunky pure shards you will be very surprised at the results

seasonsintheabyss
#28 Posted : 1/7/2015 2:46:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Is there any way to evaporate the pulled naphtha if it's winter weather where you are? If I leave my pulls jar open for even 5 minutes the whole garage is smelling pretty noticeably and it is probably too cold outside to evaporate well. Unfortunately still not cold enough to freeze precipitate, I tried leaving a pyrex outside in the snow and only got a little bit of clear goo on the bottom of the plate that wasn't very active, but could taste DMT. Any special tips on how to evaporate if you can't freeze? I'm worried about making the food taste like naphtha..since I don't have my own place right now. I don't know if that is just a myth or what..the lid on the pyrex 1.5L seems really tight and I would be able to saranwrap it.
If you just pulled from acacia without performing the mini A/B, could you still evaporate at all?

Spaced Out 2
#29 Posted : 1/7/2015 3:15:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You could just go get 2 smaller Pyrex dishes, I use 2 750ml dishes and they fit into a gallon size ziploc bag just fine, contains any smell and any that may leak out. Yes you could just evap it off but will end up with more goo, I definitely recommend a mini a/b to get clean white spice. Should look like this.
Spaced Out 2 attached the following image(s):
20150103_203314.jpg (6,176kb) downloaded 184 time(s).

OneStepBeyond
#30 Posted : 1/7/2015 11:49:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Spaced Out 2 wrote:
You could just go get 2 smaller Pyrex dishes, I use 2 750ml dishes and they fit into a gallon size ziploc bag just fine, contains any smell and any that may leak out. Yes you could just evap it off but will end up with more goo, I definitely recommend a mini a/b to get clean white spice. Should look like this.

That looks awesome. Is that From 100g of bark?
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there.
He wasn't there again today,
I wish, I wish he'd go away.

Spaced Out 2
#31 Posted : 1/8/2015 1:28:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That is from 350g of highly powdered bark, talc fine. Extraction definitely works better the more powdered it is. At least that from my personal experience.

seasonsintheabyss
#32 Posted : 1/8/2015 1:24:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have one of those same pyrex dishes. Do you put saranwrap over the plate underneath the lid, or wrap any around the plate with the lid on before putting it in the gallon ziplock? I have a big commercial freezer box out in my garage (filled with food) that has little tray compartments. If this is a proven way to not make any naphtha scent or taste leak out into the freezer, I could give it a go and finally finish without having to evaporate.

Spaced Out 2
#33 Posted : 1/8/2015 9:45:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You can put wrap under lid if you need to, but I don't think it'll be necessary, but as extra precaution you can. Then just squeeze air out and zip it up. Make sure it's zipped! Should be good to go from there. Give it a try and give some reports.

seasonsintheabyss
#34 Posted : 1/8/2015 11:10:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Will do. I'm going to try precipitating from my initial 3 pulls even though I did have that solvent outside already in a winter environment for about 24 hours. It did leave a clear, sticky goo that scrapes up yellowish/orange on the blade, but it wasn't active or just not concentrated enough to do anything. I really hope freezing at the correct temperature will make it work Smile It was a 50g acacia extraction doing Cyb's salt tek combined with Earthwalker's. Followed everything 100% using pre-powdered bark. The first 3 pulls separated from the base soup really quicky..on the 4th pull I could start to notice things not separating as well so I thought I was finished. It was really cold outside though when I was pulling, so I'm not sure if the temperature just messed up the layer separation or what. Hopefully it will work out, I could smell the 'new shoe' smell when I was pulling.

Spaced Out 2
#35 Posted : 1/9/2015 12:46:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It's best to keep everything warm during xtraction except on a mini a/b cause you want to limit how many fats come across. If you can smell it then it's in there. Just leave in freezer for 2-3days undisturbed and then at end should have a nice surprise waiting.

seasonsintheabyss
#36 Posted : 1/9/2015 12:57:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Luckily I have a little crockpot I can use now for that. Here's a picture of the "goo" I was talking about..trying to clean my pyrex off.

It didn't really do anything..but I swear I could taste what you should taste based on past experience. Is this the "real goo" or just fats or something?

Spaced Out 2
#37 Posted : 1/9/2015 1:12:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A little bit of everything, contaminates,n-oxides,nmt,dmt,fats and oils. I would suggest saving it back and re xtal later when you get more. Or spice up some leaf with it.

seasonsintheabyss
#38 Posted : 1/9/2015 1:35:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have some Calea that could be used for that..but I would rather have clean spice. I should just do the mini AB before I freeze again. One last thing, I just looked inside my base soup jar that's been sitting a few months and noticed that there are a few tiny white specs floating at the top:

Are these crystals?? I have a tiny bit of napth at the top of the jar they are floating in..or it could be salt if salt can reform as a solid. You could see some brown/reddish blotches below the napth..is that just dirt that rose to the top or does my bark need to be broken down more?

Spaced Out 2
#39 Posted : 1/9/2015 3:54:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Never hurts to rebasify your soup and keep it warm, 100-110 degrees, put warm naphtha in with and turn over end to end several times. This should get any remaining spice out. Yep I'd recommend a mini a/b next time. As for specks not sure on that I've seen many people on here get them including myself, along with a milky looking substance. Not thinking it's xtals cause I think it would stay suspended in solvent, anyway if you wash your soup again you'll surely find out if it's spice. Good luck.

Earthwalker
#40 Posted : 1/9/2015 4:12:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Spaced Out 2 wrote:

Very nice results Spaced out 2 ,, very nice indeed , next time you perform the Tek , try to combine all the pulls from the mini and just let it evaporate fully with a slight breeze blowing slowly over the top and instead of getting fluffy crystals like you do with the freeze , you'll get the most beautiful clear thick heavy solid crystals .... You'll be very surprised
Earthwalker attached the following image(s):
image.jpg (704kb) downloaded 159 time(s).
image.jpg (563kb) downloaded 165 time(s).

PREV1234NEXT»