We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Orange sunshine reissue! 180 - 200 ug! Options

teotenakeltje
#1 Posted : 12/22/2014 11:13:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi,

I would like to inform everyone that there are some very potent blotters going around here in Europe. They are called 'orange sunshine' and have been tested at 190mcg!! In Switzerland you can test pills and blotter by an organisation that is called DIZ.
Here's a warning from the Swiss website 'Safeparty':

http://www.saferparty.ch...LSD_hoch_SeptemberII.pdf

Basically they are warning users because this dosage could be too much for an inexperienced user, especially in a party context.

Here's the full print:

And the back (the actual batch is blue):

I think that is very good news! Smile

So get your hands on them if you can.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

The Traveler
#2 Posted : 12/23/2014 9:16:08 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

I have removed all replies from this thread since most were about sourcing and as we all know that is highly forbidden on the DMT-Nexus for amazingly good reasons. If we go that slippery slope route you can be 100% sure that the DMT-Nexus will stop to be around for you all.

I'm very disappointed that this happened again and it's only due to today being around Christmas that all who stepped over the line aren't suspended for a fairly long time.

The Traveler