We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
fasting before oral maoi and dmt ? Options

starway6
#1 Posted : 12/19/2014 4:25:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I never tryed oral DMT yet and had a question please..
Ive read posts that people consumed the harmaline..harmine..plus dmt.. right after eating? ..
Where did i hear that fasting was needed before taking an MAOI ???

Or does this rule aply only to prescription MAOIs??

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

starway6
#2 Posted : 12/20/2014 2:29:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Since no reply..?
I guess I found the answer below...
It says rue and caapi is safer because its reversable maois and the risk is much lower and i can still eat before oral maoi s like caapi and rue...
Im interested in doing things safley and anyone who wants to add more info is apreciated..

what foods can SWIM eat on MAOI Options

sigmundfreuid

And by that SWIM means, something that is good and plentyful,so SWIM dont have to starve Himself ?
SWIM read plenty on the subject ,but SWIM want to know what the nexians eat before , while and after taking MAOI ?
Swim is a figment of your imagination and he's a compulsive liar,thus everything he says is pure lies !

SnozzleBerry

Technically the alkaloids from caapi and rue are Rverse Inhibitors of Monoamine Oxidase (RIMAs) so diet isn't nearly as big a deal as with MAOIs (I'm assuming your post has to do with harmala alkaloids and not pharmaceutical MAOIs). I still wouldn't load up on junky, overly fatty/sugary, or tyramine-rich foods, but you can eat just about anything while on these substances with no adverse effects, ime. Fruit is awesome, especially berries and citrus.

Jees
#3 Posted : 12/20/2014 7:47:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

IME, (near) empty stomach for reasons outside the food-diet-interactions-issues.
The whole process is already enough a burden on the body, especially in the transit phase, so that digesting a belly of solid food on top of it, is better avoided. Drink/eat if you want but what does not really charge the digesting system, is my simple advise.

endlessness
#4 Posted : 12/20/2014 10:34:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Please check the FAQ, answer is there.

Also we just had a thread exactly about this:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...spx?g=posts&m=582277